Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

I’m A Pure Yoruba Man From Nigeria - Emmanuel Adebayor - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’m A Pure Yoruba Man From Nigeria - Emmanuel Adebayor (37830 Views)

“I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate / Emmanuel Adebayor Shows His Gbe Body Moves At The Gym / Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m A Pure Yoruba Man From Nigeria - Emmanuel Adebayor by Hotwest: 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:
Omo ale.

I'm high as fuc.k rite now grin
abeg no enter swimming pool o and plz when u r back to normal come reason me tomorrow breakfast chief

1 Like

Re: I’m A Pure Yoruba Man From Nigeria - Emmanuel Adebayor by aminusodiq(m): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
Interested
Typing speed 55-60WPM

MoneySavannah:
Realy?
If you would like to work steady online as a Typist(speed: 45WPM above) to earn in dollars send a message to illsitech@yahoo
Re: I’m A Pure Yoruba Man From Nigeria - Emmanuel Adebayor by 1kinggy(m): 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
BikoMERCYme:
Bastard.......
We have ADEBAYO not ADEBAYOR in Nigeria.......

Spend some data on education. That spelling is influenced by french language. His family are from Old Oyo State.

1 Like

Re: I’m A Pure Yoruba Man From Nigeria - Emmanuel Adebayor by damosky12(m): 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
lomprico:
Lol, when Nigeria wanted you, you said you were from Togo and your Yoruba is not Nigeria's yoruba. What have now changed? Anyway you are welcome to identify with your roots but you are useless to us now.

He could not have made the Super Eagles' team!
Re: I’m A Pure Yoruba Man From Nigeria - Emmanuel Adebayor by bayplus: 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
peckhamboi:
Everybody is always trying to claim to be Yoruba.

What is so amazing about these people sef?

Bad Belle Spotted.

A thorough bred yoruba man or woman knows how great and important their ribe and culture are when compared with so many other cultures across the world.

Little wonder why the culture and the language of Yorubas are still growing in leaps and bounds across different countries in the world

You can continue to belly ache.

1 Like

Re: I’m A Pure Yoruba Man From Nigeria - Emmanuel Adebayor by feedthenation(m): 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
---This is a known fact---from Ogbomosho axis---
Re: I’m A Pure Yoruba Man From Nigeria - Emmanuel Adebayor by Hintme: 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2023
bigadler:
We've always known, only that he has Togolese citizenship and played for their national side, which is fine.

Him and others decided to play for Togo after they were not picked to play for Nigeria. Though, I can't remember the name of the Super Eagles coach then and the year but, about six of them decided to play for Togo; all of them were Yoruba
Re: I’m A Pure Yoruba Man From Nigeria - Emmanuel Adebayor by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
Hintme:
Him and others decided to play for Togo after they were not picked to play for Nigeria. Though, I can't remember the name of the Super Eagles coach then and the year but, about six of them decided to play for Togo; all of them were Yoruba

Hmm very possible. Although they might be part of the native Yorubas in Togo...
Re: I’m A Pure Yoruba Man From Nigeria - Emmanuel Adebayor by Ochies: 12:05am On Aug 19, 2023
Re: I’m A Pure Yoruba Man From Nigeria - Emmanuel Adebayor by RexTramadol1: 12:22am On Aug 19, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:
Omo ale.

I'm high as fuc.k rite now grin

On top one 5k four cousins Pere

😂😂😂😂
Re: I’m A Pure Yoruba Man From Nigeria - Emmanuel Adebayor by TheBTCinvestor: 9:27am On Aug 19, 2023
RexTramadol1:

On top one 5k four cousins Pere

😂😂😂😂

Uno see the canadian wey dey my hand and I swallow molly cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AFCON Trophy Missing At CAF Headquarters In Egypt / Lionel Messi Announces Wedding Date / Obafemi Martinz Becomes ‘militant’ In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.