Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF (25148 Views)

Messi, Inter Miami CF 1-2 Houston Dynamo: Miami Lost US Open Cup Final / Abuja Holds First International Marathon (Video, Photos) / Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by Triangles1(m): 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
The Media the problem of the world, one would think Ronaldo and Messi are enemy just because the media want to make money by causing unnecessary traffic.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by mayor1814: 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
The best football player to ever do it.

World cup. Check.

Ballon dor. Check.

UEFA champions league. Check.

World cup best player. Check.

Highest goal scorer according to matches played ratio. Check.

Most assists. Check.

Multiple domestic league winner. Check.

Copa. Check.

Etc d stats yapa...

1st Messi

2nd Maradona and Pele

Next level
Zidane, Ronaldo de Lima of Brazil and others.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by Ayoola171(m): 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
Beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by Crystalom37: 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
I build investment website for 10k only or you can get the script for 10k and install it yourself.

All scripts work superbly.

I also build VTU website for 10k only or you can get the script for 10k.

I also build multivendor ecommerce websites like jumia or jiji cost 10k only or you can get the script for 10k and install it yourself.
Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by Beverlyjean(f): 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
They should have asked the award bandit how he felt scoring transgenders and stealing peoples Awards
Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by AImiron: 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Lionel messi the agric fowl farmer grin

He just dey score goals anyhow like say na fowl eggs he dey lay.......

Watching MLS matches,I see no difference between warri wolf Team B and their teams over there angry. Dude is simply too big for that league.
louder

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by AImiron: 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
Gangster1ms:
Fuckin fraud
You can do better

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by veraponpo(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
AImiron:
MIAMI - Ahead of this weekend's Leagues Cup final, soccer superstar Lionel Messi will be holding his first-ever press conference since joining Inter Miami CF.

*Leo Messi on the 8th Ballon d’Or- “It is a beautiful award, but I never gave the Ballon d’Or much ‘importance.’ For me the collective trophies were much more important. Like the World Cup, which was my greatest achievement. So I don’t think about it, if it comes that’s great, if not I don’t worry.”

*Leo Messi: - “I came here(Inter MiamiFC) to enjoy football and I can tell you that I am very happy with my decision.

*Leo Messi - “I made the decision to come here to keep enjoying football.” “Coming here was a family decision, I just want to play football. That's why I chose this place and I'm very happy with my decision. Not only for sports, but also for the day-to-day here in Miami.

*Leo Messi- “I’ve achieved everything in football. The only thing I was missing was the World Cup with my country, that was my biggest dream.“

*Leo Messi- “My move to PSG was not something that was desired by me, I never wanted to leave Barcelona. “It was from one day to the next. I had to quickly get used to a new place after so many years in Barcelona. It became difficult, but luckily it is very different from what is happening to me now in Miami.”

*Leo Messi- “I’ve already won and achieved everything in football and now I’m just enjoying the moment.”

SOURCE

Why won't you love Messi? The Soccer GOAT. 'I have won and achieved everything in Football and now I'm enjoying the moment'. What an experience of fulfilment?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by AImiron: 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
ZUKKYY:
Ronaldo na my Goat cool
You’re irrelevant

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by AImiron: 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:
And then.. ?
cry more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by AImiron: 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
Triangles1:
The Media the problem of the world, one would think Ronaldo and Messi are enemy just because the media want to make money by causing unnecessary traffic.
Nah!, Penadogs are the real problem, were you not here before Messi won Copa for Argentina, did you not see everything obemgay did here, creating numerous threads slandering Messi, like say he’s from Nigeria, and mod always push em to frontpage.

We endured that, now this is payback. Make everybody relax and enjoy cos this time around not coming back, it’s forever banter and eternal pain for all penadogs on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by Owochogod: 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
The Biggest fraud in the history of football FIFA and UEFA first son.
Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by chocboi78(m): 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
Hurled from the sky like a discuss! The god that fell from olympus 🔥🔥😌😊
Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by Pope98: 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
chocboi78:
Hurled from the sky like a discuss! The god that fell from olympus 🔥🔥😌😊
jesee jags God on the mic..you be og

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by Manfromlasvegas(m): 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
This baba no dey ever stress himself. Check out what he said about the balondor. Ronaldo can never ever.

That's why Messi na him papa

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by donmik: 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
TinubuThief:
Great GOAT 🐐
Just GOAT is okay
Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by IbroMaka(m): 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ronaldo 7... will win the next world cup for his country..... Mark my words
Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by Banbanna(m): 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
His move to PSG was clearly forced and that hesitation showed in his football there as his body language didn't quite sync with the game. PSG choke Messi somehow.
What we're seeing now is about the closest to his football in Barca in terms of his freedom with ball play. Those MLS rival teams aren't helping matters though. Dem too dey open legs/yansh for Messi & co.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by IbnB: 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
These guys should retire already!
Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by fredoooooo: 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
Akanmuade, ọmọ kan ṣoṣo bi 1 million
Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by shankara7: 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
Fake GOAT grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by Ogbafamily: 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
AImiron:
MIAMI - Ahead of this weekend's Leagues Cup final, soccer superstar Lionel Messi will be holding his first-ever press conference since joining Inter Miami CF.

CBS News Miami will be streaming the press conferences live at 4 p.m. Click here to watch it.

Messi, 36, joined Miami less than a month ago and is now 90 minutes away from adding the Leagues Cup trophy to his already huge collection.

Inter Miami faces Nashville in the final of the summer tournament on Saturday.

The seven-time Ballon d'Or winner and the greatest footballer of all time, has scored nine goals in six matches with his new team.

Highlights:

*Lionel Messi- "Going from Barcelona to Paris was complicated. This (the move to Miami) was totally different.

*Leo Messi on the 8th Ballon d’Or- “It is a beautiful award, but I never gave the Ballon d’Or much ‘importance.’ For me the collective trophies were much more important. Like the World Cup, which was my greatest achievement. So I don’t think about it, if it comes that’s great, if not I don’t worry.”

*Leo Messi: - “I came here(Inter MiamiFC) to enjoy football and I can tell you that I am very happy with my decision.

*Leo Messi - “I made the decision to come here to keep enjoying football.” “Coming here was a family decision, I just want to play football. That's why I chose this place and I'm very happy with my decision. Not only for sports, but also for the day-to-day here in Miami.

*Leo Messi- “I’ve achieved everything in football. The only thing I was missing was the World Cup with my country, that was my biggest dream.“

*Leo Messi- “My move to PSG was not something that was desired by me, I never wanted to leave Barcelona. “It was from one day to the next. I had to quickly get used to a new place after so many years in Barcelona. It became difficult, but luckily it is very different from what is happening to me now in Miami.”

*Leo Messi- “I’ve already won and achieved everything in football and now I’m just enjoying the moment.”

I’m watching the live conference.

SOURCE

Give us Ronaldo news.
Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
I’m sure it was an uninspiring interview. Messi is a great guy though, #1
Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by Jerrymyah: 12:40am On Aug 18, 2023
Watch an overview of the interview in English
http://lollty.com/Messi_interMiami_conference

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by Juanmike(m): 12:43am On Aug 18, 2023
Rubbish
Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:54am On Aug 18, 2023
AdamuDPA:
The thief above me no de tire.
Begging to build house or what.
Only you beg for Facebook, Nairaland, Twitter, Instagram since 2021

Narialand beggars (Scammers) never get tired.
Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by ETAZWeb: 1:23am On Aug 18, 2023
I think the best player in the world.
Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by Streetmovement(m): 1:40am On Aug 18, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Keep pressing their neck grin
Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by 3xleague: 2:22am On Aug 18, 2023
DO YOU PLAY Fantasy League football and you are in Nigeria?
DO YOU WANT a chance to win NGN2500 weekly for topping 3X Football League?
Join League with the link below:
http://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-j
Follow
@BoloLeague

Retweet & Put on Notifications for weekly winner announcements.

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by teebagy: 3:24am On Aug 18, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Lionel messi the agric fowl farmer grin

He just dey score goals anyhow like say na fowl eggs he dey lay.......

Watching MLS matches,I see no difference between warri wolf Team B and their teams over there angry. Dude is simply too big for that league.
Dont u think GOD is too big to die on the cross for our sins.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Kehinde Is Dead / UEFA Moves Champions League Final From St. Petersburg To Paris (Photo) / South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.