Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East (7102 Views)

Think Enugu For Business Investments, Ugwuanyi Tells Investors / Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo / IPOB Disowns Sit-at-home Order, Tells Ndigbo To Ignore Chika Edoziem Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East by wpadmin: 6:14am On Aug 18, 2023
AfonjaConehead:
Maxwell Uguanyi passes message to his Igbo brethren but deeply concerned self appointed agbadorian ministers of Igbo affairs and Iragbiji based coneheaded structured mining industrialists rush come forward grin grin

See them vvv

Give yourself maybe 5 years, you will realise how you have wasted years of your life making comments like this on Nairaland.

Maybe you'll close the account then and move on to something more meaningful.

Most Igbos I know are hardworking and resourceful. They are always unto something meaningful. I doubt if you are Igbo.

If you are, you've learnt a bad character. You need to change.

Bashing people on Nairaland for years is not an achievement you want to tell your kids.

2 Likes

Re: Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East by georgeakins: 6:17am On Aug 18, 2023
wpadmin:
When they say invest in the South East, Ebuka went to buy land in the South East, built a 3 bedroom apartment on it.

That's great but the problem is;

Ebuka did not live in that house.

He was doing business in Lagos, his children attended primary, secondary and University education in Lagos.

When his children graduated from the University, two traveled to Canada and one continued working in Lagos.

At the age of 75 when Ebuka could no longer work, Ebuka retired to his house in the village. Ebuka gave Lagos his best years and only went to the South East to retire.

Ebuka did not invest in the South East.

We have told Ibos severally that we don't need their imaginary investment in south west.
Carry your shops go Ibo land.

We have enough investors and industrialists in the South West.
Ibo shops add no value to South West economy.

All what Ibos have are not up to 0.000001% of Dangote refinery in monetary value.

Make your region liveable so that everyone will not be running away from there.

7 Likes

Re: Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East by AfonjaConehead: 6:28am On Aug 18, 2023
wpadmin:

Give yourself maybe 5 years, you will realise how you have wasted years of your life making comments like this on Nairaland.

Maybe you'll close the account then and move on to something more meaningful.

Most Igbos I know are hardworking and resourceful. They are always unto something meaningful. I doubt if you are Igbo.

If you are, you've learnt a bad character. You need to change.

Bashing people on Nairaland for years is not an achievement you want to tell your kids.

Re: Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East by AfonjaConehead: 6:33am On Aug 18, 2023
wpadmin what a real deeply concerned self appointed Iragbiji based agbado SPECIAL ADVISER of Igbo affairs grin:

Exactly my point.

Work anywhere you want but send your profits and open businesses in the east.

When some Igbos hear invest in the east, the first thing they think of is building a house, not for rent but a house they will live in when they visit.

I was just pointing out that it's not a good strategy.
Re: Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East by lawani: 6:49am On Aug 18, 2023
Government having large income is a good place to start from because the money once accumulated can be used to do anything. Lagos alone is like seventy percent of the FG's power. Lagos employs 500k and the FG is employing 720k which means the FG is only a bit more powerful than LASG. This is all the strength that Lagos has. A 5 million state with it's own local advantages have one quarter of the power of Lagos but don't realize it Calling on people to invest has failed so far and the only explanation is they and their resources are tied down where they currently are. Therefore the onus is on each state government to collect revenue and start something
Re: Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East by clockwisereport: 6:53am On Aug 18, 2023
Lol

Harvard, Oxford...

Chest beating at its best
Re: Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East by Tzar(m): 6:54am On Aug 18, 2023
Igbos are not my problem. I only gave advise on the debacle. Igbos have only 5states, the region is also the least populated, because the indegenes keeps flooding out of the region. This puts the SE at a sharing disadvantage. Unfortunately, Nigeria has been structured as a unitary, resource sharing system from the central. How does a region with the least number of states and least populated region want to get what is equal? The SS, SW and the SE can never get what is equal if the narrative remains the same for the SE.
M4A1carbine:
The Northerners are everywhere
Other tribes are everywhere
Yoruba are also everywhere (in small groups)

but na IGBO be your wahala...

IGBOs are too much abeg...

2 Likes

Re: Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East by attackgat: 7:01am On Aug 18, 2023
Favorisieren:
The day Igbo realizes they are the weakest link in Nigeria is the day they are delivered. Just like everyone has noticed, they have almost abandoned their region and focused on developing other regions. Why? Something is wrong with them.

We don't practice state of residence but state of origin in Nigeria. I can count up to 25 or more Igbos in my secondary school who are my mates out of 50 in Lagos State. The last time we got together, about 15 out of these people have been to their state of origin for a max of 3 days or did not bother to go. Yet, they comfortably fill their SE states as their origins in all their documents, but they know nothing about the place. And they go online shouting Igbo men should be president every time.

Many of them left Nigeria and did not return, but they go online causing wahala. They even make their children born abroad who have not visited Nigeria think every other person hates Igbo. But these people abandoned their places and they aren't still ready to return. Why?

To date, I do not understand the reason. They are the only region that thinks they must be the president because they deserve it. Did the other regions think they deserve it or contest? Lol. They want to be the president only during elections, but either want Biaf4a nation or a military takeover after losing elections. Tell me, who will want to put your kind of people in charge of the affairs of the nation?

It baffles me how those who claim to be Igbo that are not born in Nigeria support the useless ones at home.

The Igbo I know are good people, but when they refuse to fight bad people among them, do they expect others just give Igbo the presidency? Igbo caused war because of greediness and they are still. Who will ever allow such kind of people to rule over them?

Let Igbo think it through well. Let the good ones among them do something. I don't see any Igbo becoming the president of Nigeria in the next 20 years, and it can easily be extended to the next 100 years.

The best for Igbo is to find a way to create their nation if they are not ready to contest elections fairly, but they should do it without violence. Let them go and try it. This is my prayer for them, and let us see what will become of the Biafra nation. We will see how they will use the oil they always talk about when they aren't the majority of oil owners in Nigeria. They have forgotten about agriculture entirely.

I dont understand it....they abandoned their region, and live in other regions, and they are shouting that they want Biafra nation. Are they normal? So, if they create Biafra nation, do they still expect to live freely the way they live in other regions enjoying subsidies and other free supports? If their hosts chase them out of their places after having Biafra, what will they do?

Oh...I forgot...they always think they are entitled to everything. Oh....they will carry placards and go online saying they hate Igbos. Lol. Yes, they can have Biafra nation and still dominate other regions na.... Lol. Oh...they can even conquer other regions they occupy now since they thibk they are the ones building the regions. Very foolish way of acting. How can you leave your region and say you build other regions. Lol.

Seriously, the Igbo would drive themselves into extinction cos of their greediness. Greed is bad. How can they be too money conscious and abandon their states? It doesn't make sense.

They will soon attack me because of this post. The truth is very bitter.

This is to show you the fraud "one Nigeria" is. You are asking why Igbos left their Region develop other Regions? Really? What is "one Nigeria" then all about if all Nigerians dont make meaningful contribution wherever they reside in Nigeria?

Go about in Nigeria and tell me any Region that managed to develop anywhere in that Region that does not have federal or state capital status? But the Igbo man developed Nnewi, Onitsha and Aba without any of them needing to be capital of anywhere. Tell us that place you developed in your Region that did not need to be capital?

Igbos want to be President only during elections then talk about Biafra later? There are Yorubas agitating for Oduduwa Republic, did that stop a Yoruba man being President today?

This Presidency you people keep talking about all the time as if it is gold dust from heaven, how did it benefit those who held it in the past? Has the Presidency helped the common man? Is life in Nigeria better? But everyday you people will be shouting about Presidency as if it is oxygen that gives life

Igbos go to other Region's to do that the business you cannot do, to make that money you cannot make. You sit down in your comfort zone and criticise those who fearlessly cross seven seas to make their fortune because you know you cannot do what they do. Leave your area and go other areas and make money lets see the stuff you are made of

Self determination is recognised in international and local laws and Igbos have every right to pursue independence from the disastrous failure called Nigeria, as Biafra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East by DenreleDave(m): 7:05am On Aug 18, 2023
M4A1carbine:
See Tinubu supporter asking for free papers but you foolishly support same people that will make those papers not free?

@ican2020 don't give him any advice, let him go to Burdillion and shout Mandate..papers will fall from heaven... Nonsense

M**r, so obi would have made it free grin grin grin

You cannot force me to support obi.... People don't force me to do things.

2 Likes

Re: Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East by lawani: 7:06am On Aug 18, 2023
M4A1carbine:
The Northerners are everywhere
Other tribes are everywhere
Yoruba are also everywhere (in small groups)

but na IGBO be your wahala...

IGBOs are too much abeg...

There is no city in Nigeria or the world where Igbo outnumber Yoruba. Do you know anywhere with proof?. Constantly repeating lie does not validate it. Which community in Nigeria has more Igbo than Yoruba?. All university communities in the North have more Yoruba. Ghana, Cote D'Ivoire have up to double. London and the US, Canada have triple. Everywhere in Nigeria it is the same. What therefore is the basis of your assertion?.
Re: Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East by Segzy19: 7:25am On Aug 18, 2023
The problem is that his brothers won't listen to him.
They just want to develop Lagos by force and also die here in Lagos and Southwest.

I hope they listen.... charity begins at home, they say, but for them charity begins and stops at Lagos
Re: Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East by M4A1carbine: 7:39am On Aug 18, 2023
Keep quiet. That is how you will still tell your kids that oduduwa fell from the sky. Yoruba lie alot. you lie too much.

As regards your out-populating IGBOs outside Yorubaland, you are still a bloody liar,

Will lies make you a better person? na wah for una. angry

lawani:

There is no city in Nigeria or the world where Igbo outnumber Yoruba. Do you know anywhere with proof?. Constantly repeating lie does not validate it. Which community in Nigeria has more Igbo than Yoruba?. All university communities in the North have more Yoruba. Ghana, Cote D'Ivoire have up to double. London and the US, Canada have triple. Everywhere in Nigeria it is the same. What therefore is the basis of your assertion?.
Re: Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East by M4A1carbine: 7:41am On Aug 18, 2023
Who needs your useless support.

LIGHT and darkness can never mix. as a failure, go and meet tinubu to dash you the papers he used as a former accountant with mobil.

Audio millionaire , always begging online for everything... grin

DenreleDave:

M**r, so obi would have made it free grin grin grin

You cannot force me to support obi.... People don't force me to do things.

Re: Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East by tishbite42: 7:44am On Aug 18, 2023
Favorisieren:
The day Igbo realizes they are the weakest link in Nigeria is the day they are delivered. Just like everyone has noticed, they have almost abandoned their region and focused on developing other regions. Why? Something is wrong with them.

We don't practice state of residence but state of origin in Nigeria. I can count up to 25 or more Igbos in my secondary school who are my mates out of 50 in Lagos State. The last time we got together, about 15 out of these people have been to their state of origin for a max of 3 days or did not bother to go. Yet, they comfortably fill their SE states as their origins in all their documents, but they know nothing about the place. And they go online shouting Igbo men should be president every time.

Many of them left Nigeria and did not return, but they go online causing wahala. They even make their children born abroad who have not visited Nigeria think every other person hates Igbo. But these people abandoned their places and they aren't still ready to return. Why?

To date, I do not understand the reason. They are the only region that thinks they must be the president because they deserve it. Did the other regions think they deserve it or contest? Lol. They want to be the president only during elections, but either want Biaf4a nation or a military takeover after losing elections. Tell me, who will want to put your kind of people in charge of the affairs of the nation?

It baffles me how those who claim to be Igbo that are not born in Nigeria support the useless ones at home.

The Igbo I know are good people, but when they refuse to fight bad people among them, do they expect others just give Igbo the presidency? Igbo caused war because of greediness and they are still. Who will ever allow such kind of people to rule over them?

Let Igbo think it through well. Let the good ones among them do something. I don't see any Igbo becoming the president of Nigeria in the next 20 years, and it can easily be extended to the next 100 years.

The best for Igbo is to find a way to create their nation if they are not ready to contest elections fairly, but they should do it without violence. Let them go and try it. This is my prayer for them, and let us see what will become of the Biafra nation. We will see how they will use the oil they always talk about when they aren't the majority of oil owners in Nigeria. They have forgotten about agriculture entirely.

I dont understand it....they abandoned their region, and live in other regions, and they are shouting that they want Biafra nation. Are they normal? So, if they create Biafra nation, do they still expect to live freely the way they live in other regions enjoying subsidies and other free supports? If their hosts chase them out of their places after having Biafra, what will they do?

Oh...I forgot...they always think they are entitled to everything. Oh....they will carry placards and go online saying they hate Igbos. Lol. Yes, they can have Biafra nation and still dominate other regions na.... Lol. Oh...they can even conquer other regions they occupy now since they thibk they are the ones building the regions. Very foolish way of acting. How can you leave your region and say you build other regions. Lol.

Seriously, the Igbo would drive themselves into extinction cos of their greediness. Greed is bad. How can they be too money conscious and abandon their states? It doesn't make sense.

Be careful or else this your unbridled hatred will turn to full blown madness
The Igbos have made it clear that they can't share the same space with animals. Isn't that clear enough.
Sha Nigeria is a British project. When the Brits are tired, the Igbos will leave.
You can rule Nigeria for a thousand years, nothing will change. You can take my statement to the bank.
Your useless tribe can't be like the Igbos. We'll be prosperous everywhere we step our feet and you can commit suicide.
Re: Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East by M4A1carbine: 7:47am On Aug 18, 2023
Support their BIAFRA so they leave you to go and suffer in their land. grin

Tzar:
Igbos are not my problem. I only gave advise on the debacle. Igbos have only 5states, the region is also the least populated, because the indegenes keeps flooding out of the region. This puts the SE at a sharing disadvantage. Unfortunately, Nigeria has been structured as a unitary, resource sharing system from the central. How does a region with the least number of states and least populated region want to get what is equal? The SS, SW and the SE can never get what is equal if the narrative remains the same for the SE.
Re: Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East by diego65(m): 7:52am On Aug 18, 2023
Ok sir we have heard
Re: Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East by DenreleDave(m): 7:56am On Aug 18, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Who needs your useless support.

LIGHT and darkness can never mix. as a failure, go and meet tinubu to dash you the papers he used as a former accountant with mobil.

Audio millionaire , always begging online for everything... grin

Yen yen yen
So who is the light? You? grin grin grin grin

Light wey dey blackmail, threaten and insult people for their choice... Dey play grin grin grin

My last reply to you..

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East by africanusvu(m): 7:59am On Aug 18, 2023
wpadmin:
When they say invest in the South East, Ebuka went to buy land in the South East, built a 3 bedroom apartment on it.

That's great but the problem is;

Ebuka did not live in that house.

He was doing business in Lagos, his children attended primary, secondary and University education in Lagos.

When his children graduated from the University, two traveled to Canada and one continued working in Lagos.

At the age of 75 when Ebuka could no longer work, Ebuka retired to his house in the village. Ebuka gave Lagos his best years and only went to the South East to retire.

Ebuka did not invest in the South East.
,The best comments i ve so far read on social media,take this to front page in a personal thread

2 Likes

Re: Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East by JaredH: 8:04am On Aug 18, 2023
Develop and stay in your region abeg...

I hate seeing igbos in my region..

I don't like them at all

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East by SSpeter(m): 8:24am On Aug 18, 2023
Favorisieren:

What does having the president from your tribe mean? Niger state produced Babaginda and Abubakar, are there no poor people in Niger state today? is everyone living in Daura today a millionaire because the past president hails from there? The Igbos always go to where there are economic activities or where competition in trade is less stiff. In most Eastern states there are no presence of government institutions apart from the universities and government is the biggest buyer, the biggest Spender and the biggest debtor in every economy. I can educate further on how government create wealth and economic activities through debt if you are humble enough to learn

2 Likes

Re: Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East by djon78(m): 8:28am On Aug 18, 2023
ayodaisi:
No! until we finished develop South West

You think you guys are developed?

You are a long way from that

Entire Nigerian space needs massive Development with investments in critical infrastructures

It's so possible

East will engage in public private partnership for Development

Maduka University is a prime example
I have seen it

Many more of such investments will come on stream

I am privy to some of them
Re: Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East by Josephkabila12: 8:34am On Aug 18, 2023
This economic refugee ibos can never stay in southeast because the land is barren land.

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East by djon78(m): 8:50am On Aug 18, 2023
georgeakins:

We have told Ibos severally that we don't need their imaginary investment in south west.
Carry your shops go Ibo land.

We have enough investors and industrialists in the South West.
Ibo shops add no value to South West economy.

All what Ibos have are not up to 0.000001% of Dangote refinery in monetary value.

Make your region liveable so that everyone will not be running away from there.

Please go to Banana island and find out who are the highest number of owners of properties there
And you will be humbled

Also go to Lekki axis and find out who are the top 2 tribes of the owners of properties there

I don't need to ask about festac, amuwo odofin, okota and some parts of surulere

You are playing with the Igbo man

Come to Abuja ask around
Go to Dei dei market and see the number of plazas owned by Igbo business Men
I don't need to mention satellite towns like kubwa, Ushafa, dutse, gudu, Apo, wuse, jabi, asokoro, maitama etc

The main fact is that Igbo man by his investments across Nigeria is a major stakeholder in the Nigerian project.

Dangote you are mentioning his networth is around 13billion dollars

Put networth of some major Igbo business Men in Lagos alone
Dangote no pass them much

Men like:

Obijackson(Nestoil) whose skyscraper at the entrance of Saka Tinubu in VI which is one of the most modern skyscraper in island
He is the highest major shareholder in Julius Berger
Coscharis
Ibeto
Leo Stan Eke(Zinox computers who later acquired Konga for his son who schooled and trained in the US)
Chikason(AZ petroleum)
Emma Bishop Okonkwo (Ekulo group)
Sim Electronics ( majority owner of Samsung dealership in Nigeria)
Young shall grow (transporter, hoteler)
Guo Okeke (, transporter)
Even Peter Obi
Ifeanyi Uba
And many more I don't want to mention
There combined networth is much bigger than Dangote networth

I didn't mention men like innoson etc and others who are not Lagos based

The only problem is that the igbos are ignorant and have not harnessed the gigantic massive Economic power they possess in Nigeria
They are ignorant of it and have not taken advantage of this power

That's why the likes of you will open mouth and be talking compete no sense issue
Re: Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East by bashlek(m): 8:57am On Aug 18, 2023
lawani:

You are right….. wen I was in anambra we have a lot of Yoruba lecturers in Oko poly. Truth be told, Yoruba travel pass Igbo. That is why a lot of celebrities are making money outside Nigeria with Yoruba vibes. The little diff btw Yoruba travelers and Igbos is that, Yoruba get culture of building your home first before anything. My mum has bought landed properties for all her children. She reminds us everyday to come and invest on the land. My brother has built his own even wen he is not in the country for the past 13years nd uses some part to farm cocoa making huge money every year

My dear Igbo brothers please build ya home. This Nigeria can’t hold. We will later separate not a curse. What will u guys fall back on ?………If u fail to build yasef well, North will later come back and colonize u.

2 Likes

Re: Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East by M4A1carbine: 9:02am On Aug 18, 2023
Hungry mofo. You come online to beg and later you open your foolish mouth to insult other tribes. Hunger kee you dia. You dey find ICAN paper ozuor

DenreleDave:

Yen yen yen
So who is the light? You? grin grin grin grin

Light wey dey blackmail, threaten and insult people for their choice... Dey play grin grin grin

My last reply to you..
Re: Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East by Yankee101: 9:24am On Aug 18, 2023
wpadmin:

No space keh? You mean everywhere in the South East is developed and there is no space for extra development?

What is on the land that is available?

You’re not being sincere if you know the south east well

The land issues pass be careful
Re: Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East by Tzar(m): 9:49am On Aug 18, 2023
I absolutely support the separation. Marriage should NEVER be by force. I am one of those who think this union was forced and not Divine. However, pending when those who want to leave can, it is better that the current politcs and power play is done in a way that will favor you.
M4A1carbine:
Support their BIAFRA so they leave you to go and suffer in their land. grin

Re: Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 18, 2023
SSpeter:
What does having the president from your tribe mean? Niger state produced Babaginda and Abubakar, are there no poor people in Niger state today? is everyone living in Daura today a millionaire because the past president hails from there?
You have deviated from my point.

My point: Igbo abandoned their homes and developed other places.

Your point: Babangida and Buhari are not able to develop their states despite they were leaders of Nigeria.

Are these two points correlated? Nope. You missed the point.

Now, I will add an assumption to this topic based on your point.

Statement 1: Igbo states have a high rate of intelligent and educated people. I think yes.

Statement 2: Daura and Niger have lower rates of intelligent people because education is not well accepted there. I think yes.

Assumption: Daura and Niger have a similar rate of education and intelligent people like Igbo states.

Dearest, read the assumption again. If that statement is true then, your argument that Buhari and Babangida did not develop their states might find a way into this topic.

If you understand the logic, you definitely will get my point, but if you don't, you will not get it.

The Igbos always go to where there are economic activities or where competition in trade is less stiff. In most Eastern states there are no presence of government institutions apart from the universities and government is the biggest buyer, the biggest Spender and the biggest debtor in every economy.
Why are there no government institutions when you do not show interest in developing your states? You keep saying you go to where economic activities are....this is still saying that you don't care about your states. If you don't care about your state, who will develop it for you? If you are busy developing other regions, why should anyone establish institutions there?

Go back to my first statement above in the logic section of this post. Now think of these statements:

Truth 1: Igbo are smart and intelligent.

Truth 2: More Igbos studied outside their lands.

Note: Truth 2 is based on your post. Of course, everyone knows it is the truth...no doubt.

Question:
Is Igbo saying govt should create institutions for the people who will still abandon everything there?

You blame everyone for everything; yet, you still fail to realize that you need to return home and develop it. No one will develop it for you if you don't return home. You want us to make you president. And so what? You won't still return home.

Anyway, the issue of Igbo becoming the president of Nigeria is a sensitive topic...but I wish we just talk about Igbo abandoning their homelands in the name of finding green pastures.

Does it make sense to abandon your home? If others abandon theirs too, will you go there?

No one will ever put trust in someone who abandons his property to come overseer a big economy. No way.

I can educate further on how government create wealth and economic activities through debt if you are humble enough to learn
Of course, you can. And I am not too proud to learn from others. As I wrote above, Igbos are extremely intelligent. No doubt about it.

I have not said you aren't developing the places you go. Sure, you guys are smart. You can create wealth ...no doubt.

My point is still this...why develop other areas when you abandon your place? Does it make sense to you?

Israelis returned home to develop their nation. No one will respect you if you abandon your home. This is the point we have been telling you. And you cannot be lord over your hosts. You even wanted to do it in Lagos saying it is no man's land. Lol.

No Igbo man will still accept that he needs to return and build his place. This is the stubbornness we always talk about, and the same stubbornness in all other areas.

Your stubbornness won't change the truth, and no matter how you paint it...the truth is the truth. Here is the truth again: No wise one will allow a man who abandons his properties to rule over bigger things no matter how intelligent the man is.

Question 2: Why are there no economic vslues in your states?

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East by Longinyamapucci(m): 10:36am On Aug 18, 2023
We are coming Sir, only that security and light have to be improved.

We are reading....
Re: Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 18, 2023
tishbite42:

Be careful or else this your unbridled hatred will turn to full blown madness
The Igbos have made it clear that they can't share the same space with animals. Isn't that clear enough.
Humans rule animals. Who is ruling who? Going by this...it is the other way around.

But I don't see it that way. You writing this ...you aren't an animal. No Igbo man or woman is also.

Try to keep your emotion in place.

Sha Nigeria is a British project. When the Brits are tired, the Igbos will leave.
You can rule Nigeria for a thousand years, nothing will change. You can take my statement to the bank.
Your useless tribe can't be like the Igbos. We'll be prosperous everywhere we step our feet and you can commit suicide.
Whether it is a British project or not, we must move forward.

If Igbo wants to break away, they should face it and do it legally. Just do not try to create another war like Biafra. Thats it.

365 days to elections, you want to be the Nigerian president, and as soon as you lose...Nigeria is a zoo. Lol. For the rest 3 years, you speak badly of the nation and threaten to leave. But as soon as it is 364 days again to another election, you want to be the president again.

Na only una dey Nigeria? Nigeria has more than 300 tribes. Igbo is just 1. Get it into your head.

Igbo produced the first president in Nigeria also. What about those tribes that have not been produced? Only you must have it.

You even went to war when Yoruba, Ijaw, and Fulani had not become president because you believe that Igbo must lead. Yet, you produced the first president. Lol.
Re: Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 18, 2023
Not yet until we finish buying off the entire lands and properties of the yorubas. Lagos state is now under our feet, we're heading to Ogun state

Re: Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 18, 2023
attackgat:

This is to show you the fraud "one Nigeria" is. You are asking why Igbos left their Region develop other Regions? Really? What is "one Nigeria" then all about if all Nigerians dont make meaningful contribution wherever they reside in Nigeria?

Go about in Nigeria and tell me any Region that managed to develop anywhere in that Region that does not have federal or state capital status? But the Igbo man developed Nnewi, Onitsha and Aba without any of them needing to be capital of anywhere. Tell us that place you developed in your Region that did not need to be capital?
You are just saying this. Bring out real evidence.

Oil allocations to Igbo land are extremely high. The data is there. Stop telling lies. Or maybe you are unaware.

Igbos want to be President only during elections then talk about Biafra later? There are Yorubas agitating for Oduduwa Republic, did that stop a Yoruba man being President today?

This Presidency you people keep talking about all the time as if it is gold dust from heaven, how did it benefit those who held it in the past? Has the Presidency helped the common man? Is life in Nigeria better? But everyday you people will be shouting about Presidency as if it is oxygen that gives life

Igbos go to other Region's to do that the business you cannot do, to make that money you cannot make. You sit down in your comfort zone and criticise those who fearlessly cross seven seas to make their fortune because you know you cannot do what they do. Leave your area and go other areas and make money lets see the stuff you are made of

Self determination is recognised in international and local laws and Igbos have every right to pursue independence from the disastrous failure called Nigeria, as Biafra

All you wrote does not address why you have failed to develop your states. Federal government gives your governors more money from oil income. This is a fact. Stop telling lies. There is a formula for sharing oil revenue in Nigeria. And Igbo states collect more. The data is there for all to see. Stop saying what you don't know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Seek Appointment Of 9 New Justices Of Supreme Court / Protest In Netherland Over Boko Haram / 15 Planes Land In Abuja Despite lockdown- Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.