Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler (13031 Views)

Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) / Pastor Kalu Ijeoma Accused Of Defiling 19 Months Old Girl In Delta / Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by pman096(m): 6:00am On Aug 18, 2023
Didn't even read the news, but I knew he had to come from the West. Nigeria ehn, some news are just peculiar to certain regions.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by Vinnie2000(m): 6:12am On Aug 18, 2023
1Sharon:
Oh I wonder, was she dressed indecently aswell? 🤔

No Matter what you say, Indecent dressing arouses Sexual desire. sad

If Dem leave you with a 14year old and he is always putting on Briefs, exposing his Growing Dicck,🤨

Ur Eye go dey enter small small. 🙂
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by Vinnie2000(m): 6:14am On Aug 18, 2023
pman096:
Didn't even read the news, but I knew he had to come from the West. Nigeria ehn, some news are just peculiar to certain regions.

Me too.😕

The Mohammedians amongst them share same traits with their Northern brothers.😒
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by lesbiconverter: 6:23am On Aug 18, 2023
It's called "Mohammed " syndrome 😂

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by BronzeMajik(f): 6:31am On Aug 18, 2023
This is barbaric , I feel like committing murder and getting away with it.. this Man should be slowly cooked on a fire till he gives up.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by correctguy101(m): 6:38am On Aug 18, 2023
Lemme guess, the devil push you.

Devil cannot push una enter front of Dangote trailer, make trailer finish ya life, na to push you go molest small pikin. You should be hanged.... angry

IMO, I see people like these as sick. What would any sane man gain from rape? Especially on a minor?

They should just count themselves lucky that this ancestor is not part of any judicial proceedings involving such, else, I'll make them all die a very painful and brutal death... angry
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by 1Sharon(f): 6:42am On Aug 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:

No Matter what you say, Indecent dressing arouses Sexual desire. sad

If Dem leave you with a 14year old and he is always putting on Briefs, exposing his Growing Dicck,🤨

Ur Eye go dey enter small small. 🙂

Does sexual desire= rape? undecided
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by Barcalee: 6:42am On Aug 18, 2023
Your eye go clear when you enter prison
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by correctguy101(m): 6:44am On Aug 18, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
The suspect claimed he did not know what came over him when he committed the atrocity against the three year old child

People that report such cases to the Police are weak,trust me the Police doesn't like them either

I implore the village people of the man do the needful for justice and claim they don't know what came over them when they committed the atrocity..

Police cannot arrest 1000 villages for the death of a paedophile and wassup with yoruba mooslims this year..You cannot afford to be trending more than terrorist on sickening crimes like rituals and child rape

Bia Odogwu, what do you mean by the being weak for reporting?

Come explain
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by Mhizzard(m): 6:54am On Aug 18, 2023
My verdict for him is life imprisonment
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by timiade446(m): 6:56am On Aug 18, 2023
Even your dad too is capable I guess?
Jewessgratitud3:
That is why you should never trust any man because they always never know what comes over them. Even reverends.
when it comes to sex, fear some men. They lose their senses fast and don't even bother to think of the consequences of their actions until they're done with it before they calm down and begin to think well again...

Na who opportunity never present itself to rape na him innocent and will still be condemning his fellow men. 90% of them are capable of this given the opportunity.

Trust no man with your infants baby girls.

May God help them.
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by aremubabs: 6:58am On Aug 18, 2023
You don't know because you are suffering from pedophilic disorder.

But you are going to jail because you defiled a child.
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by aremubabs: 7:04am On Aug 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
That is why you should never trust any man because they always never know what comes over them. Even reverends.
when it comes to sex, fear some men. They lose their senses fast and don't even bother to think of the consequences of their actions until they're done with it before they calm down and begin to think well again...

Na who opportunity never present itself to rape na him innocent and will still be condemning his fellow men. 90% of them are capable of this given the opportunity.

Trust no man with your infants baby girls.

May God help them.

Shut up, my friend!!!

Una too dey disrespect men for this country.

You forget your father is a man too.
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by Quality20(m): 7:07am On Aug 18, 2023
But why all these southerners behave like this na
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:14am On Aug 18, 2023
Animals in human form.They always don't know what came over them,but will find the girl's hole accurately and penetrate without making any mistake.The animal should be given a life sentence.
These perilous times, nobody should be leaving his or her young daughters around any male,no matter who he is.Humans are unpredictable and will surprise you when you least expect it.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by Maobichek: 7:20am On Aug 18, 2023
Omoawoke:
This bastard must not go unpunished.
No rapist deserves mercy, animal

It's difficult to understand, how can a 22year old man penetrate a 3year old girl? What exactly aroused his feeling. This is unthinkable and he deserve death in my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:26am On Aug 18, 2023
He should have just said he saw a young lady walking half naked and the came over him and made him defile a child sinceen have chosen to always blame women for rape.
Or maybe the kid bad sexy boobs and backside.
Or maybe the kid seduced him.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by Brimstone77: 7:40am On Aug 18, 2023

Adewale mustafa.. cool cool cool

Our neighbors from the west representing!!

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by AutheBishop: 7:44am On Aug 18, 2023
"I don't know what came over me", is enough to show that you were in your right senses and you pre- planned you actions because you have never seen a moving vehicle and run into it, because your sense will not allow anything to come over you in the first of danger.
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by KwuoteYourFada: 7:59am On Aug 18, 2023
Adewale Mustapha

Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by colizee(m): 8:08am On Aug 18, 2023
How old is the minor? That will determine the severity of the punishment he deserves. grin
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by sofiscatedmoron: 8:09am On Aug 18, 2023
Ademumu dey nack anything
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by Geovanni412(m): 8:14am On Aug 18, 2023
Morbeta11:
Immediately.....

No,

Death penalty for paedophiles

With rapists, there is a 50-50 chance it could be false accusation

With paedophiles, chances are minimal that it could be false accusation. Though, I have seen a strange case of one before where the mother falsely accused her husband of sexually abusing her children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIoIhK6qEuc
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by DrMuzungu(m): 8:16am On Aug 18, 2023
Give this so-called man for further processing. I will not know what came over me while beating him to pulp.
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by Obnoxious2001(m): 8:22am On Aug 18, 2023
how they guy take get erection.....

omo that guy needs better flogging with 2x2 first before imprisonment sad

kia
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by MN07: 8:33am On Aug 18, 2023
Fake story .

Who defiles a 3 year old.

Next story please.
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 18, 2023
Remember the name Adewale Mustapha 22yrs Osun State
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by nedekid: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2023
600 years is recommended.
But what is wrong with some women? How will you leave an infant with a man. Not the father for that matter.
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by Ikennaford: 9:20am On Aug 18, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
The suspect claimed he did not know what came over him when he committed the atrocity against the three year old child

People that report such cases to the Police are weak,trust me the Police doesn't like them either

I implore the village people of the man do the needful for justice and claim they don't know what came over them when they committed the atrocity..

Police cannot arrest 1000 villages for the death of a paedophile and wassup with yoruba mooslims this year..You cannot afford to be trending more than terrorist on sickening crimes like rituals and child rape
You are barbaric, wtf,, you love to kill someone? I hate my fellow African people, Anyways I don't blame you,, you primitive

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by adams345(m): 9:25am On Aug 18, 2023
Cut off that d**k embarassed
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by Kingpowerful: 10:06am On Aug 18, 2023
Westerners and rape
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by DenreleDave(m): 10:18am On Aug 18, 2023
nedekid:
600 years is recommended.
But what is wrong with some women? How will you leave an infant with a man. Not the father for that matter.

Abeg don't generalize.... Any Infant is safe with me..

Don't blame the mother, blame the guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Arrests Seven Fake Military Personnel In Rivers / NDLEA Arrests Wanted Drug Barons, intercepts cocaine, heroin, meth consignments / New Born Baby Found Dead After Being Dumped & Abandoned In A Sewage.Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.