Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba (36325 Views)

Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos / Three Girls Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Abuja (graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba by phemmyfour: 7:38am On Aug 18, 2023
Xcelinteriors:
What is special in sex sef that is putting people in trouble. It is well o
It's soul lifting, stress relief
Re: Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba by KushLyon(m): 7:42am On Aug 18, 2023
Bishop Otu....now the Otu don put am inside problem grin

1 Like

Re: Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba by lesbiconverter: 7:42am On Aug 18, 2023
Bishop "Otu" 😂
Re: Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba by Essence20(m): 7:50am On Aug 18, 2023
AmadeGTZ:
Do you have terrible bald hair. Do you want to grow your beards within thirty to forty days? Checkout my thread ASAP.
Those products no dey work
Re: Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba by Kog45(m): 7:53am On Aug 18, 2023
It’s a pity that men failed to really understand women cuz I have seen cases like this,seeing women who married their husbands as virgins but still messed up.The three cases I witnessed are women who married as virgins and church women but they end messing up.My question is why,and a friend said most men that married virgins always believing that such ladies will not cheat,so they don’t guide such women and at the end they paid dearly for it.

Do not be surprised this late Evangelist married as virgin.

1 Like

Re: Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba by Afamed: 7:56am On Aug 18, 2023
Ndi Ego Obala

Only region in the Globe, where everyone is a Billionaire
Re: Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba by nedekid: 8:00am On Aug 18, 2023
adebayo987:
The woman is dead, the man is absent, her mouth and nose foaming...

She don drink something na.

Evangelist and Bishop, both of different churches!

Na members them dey drag? Abi na money?

It's rare for women to die of marathon sex that has nothing to do with rape. Unless she was having organ issues or some kind of sickness. But anything aside from that could be murder. If your enemies want to destroy you, they do it via anyone they that can reach you at your vulnerable state.

Go to history you'll see where women who were sexual partners were paid to kill presidents, kings, people with influence, etc.

May her soul rest in peace.

This case is simply one of cardiac arrest ie heart attack. Either during nacking or not. Foaming frm the mouth is one of the symptoms.
The police know it, but might want to escalate the case to blow it out of proportion. Sensationalism more like, due to the parties involved.
A autopsy carried out will prove she likely died of natural causes.
My drivers older sister, a woman in her early 40s was trekking at Ikeja and slumped foaming from the mouth. Died. This happened 4 months ago. HBP issues.
This same driver, 2 years ago had a stroke at age 36. His young age saved his life or rather enabled him have full recovery. His family kept it silent. I could not reach him for some days. When I finally spoke with him, I knew he had stroke. Called a Dr and got his family to move him there immediately.
His BP was 200/158!. Dr was scared of giving him medication as he confessed they took him to church and native Dr who had filled his system with agbo (he is a native of ogun state and had told me of how potent their local herbs and concuction were).
Dr did not know the dose and released him. I had to prevail and sent him back. I paid for the the treatment, Today he is 95 to 99% recovered and got back to work after 3 months. Taking his BP medication. I also randomly ask him if he has taken his medication.
He and his family had already blamed it on spiritual attack. That a neighbor who was envious of him offered him banana as he got back from work, which he accepted and ate. Immediately he got into his appartmemt the wahala started. Meanwhile his colleague driver that they worked together that day, said he noticed the guys speech heavily slurred as they drove back, that he thought it was the effect of alcohol and energy drinks they had from the event they visited, not knowing it was stroke.
In all this, my driver said he had never in his life heard of BP or even checked his blood pressure. Meanwhile, innocent neighbor who offered banana was going to be reported for poisoning once my driver got better. The whole neighborhood had been told the innocent well meaning neighbor poisoned him.
As I said earlier his sister slumped and died while trekking on the road. Ie the family has history of HBP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba by Blackmercyvelly: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2023
Next news is sisters die in hotel on top Rev, father 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂
Re: Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba by Ibrahimgram(m): 8:10am On Aug 18, 2023
Please help me on this app it’s not hard doing this I have to do it please. I am stranded in my former school. I came to sort the payment of my transcripts that I paid and had not reflected on the portal. I am here now with nothing to eat and hid knows how I will leave here to where I work. Please that’s why I am asking for help as little as it can be. 2241463251 United Bank For Africa. Ibrahim Oluwasina Adeyemi. Thank you for any thing rendered olohun a se ninu pro titi yin na
Re: Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba by iSense247: 8:14am On Aug 18, 2023
Dshocker:
This same news made front page about 2 days ago.... Why repeat news on this forum SEUN?
Because Seun knows such news tarnishes the image of Christianity. We are in the end time and Satan is over working.
Re: Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba by onlyboyson(m): 8:24am On Aug 18, 2023
Holy ghost knacking 😂😂😂
Re: Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba by woleabayo(f): 8:35am On Aug 18, 2023
chai
Re: Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba by MrsTwrite(f): 8:48am On Aug 18, 2023
phemmyfour:
And you think they can't use the church offices....dey play

At least the church is an Open place.
Re: Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba by Herbiodun09: 8:49am On Aug 18, 2023
Jezuz!!!

The world is coming to an end
Re: Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba by MrsTwrite(f): 8:52am On Aug 18, 2023
pascal558:

It still happens inside the church. Am man in Etsako caught his new second wide giving pastor doggy on the church alter while the pastor's grown second son was watching the way if anyone was coming. The pleasure was so much that both could not stop or notice the presence of anyone till the man went physical on them. Sometimes I wonder what women need because this woman was a well pampered woman whom the man loved so much.

Jesus Christ of Nazareth! cry
On the last days many so called false prophets and teachers of the gospel go explain to God tire, Evidence plenty. Omo cry

1 Like

Re: Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba by nnewsnjobs: 8:55am On Aug 18, 2023
Both of them were probably doing prayer to save Nigeria.

Poor her, dying for a country that doesn't care about them.

How is the Bishop doing.

Is not from my mouth you will hear that the Bishop was doing kwokrikwo with the sister Evangelist. The sister can evangelize for Africa.
Re: Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba by Amumaigwe: 9:06am On Aug 18, 2023
YouAreNobody:
Why is nairaland recycling news? They've brought this topic to FP a few days ago

Igbo news dey sell their market wella. They have not reposted the various news of ritual killings in Ondo state.
Re: Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba by Akaegwu(m): 9:19am On Aug 18, 2023
The news is from southeast. They will continue to recycle it from time to time.
YouAreNobody:
Why is nairaland recycling news? They've brought this topic to FP a few days ago
Re: Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba by mu2sa2: 9:30am On Aug 18, 2023
In Christianity nothing is impossible!
Re: Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba by Adeyinka90: 9:34am On Aug 18, 2023
Religion and tribe is the problem of Nigeria..na poverty makes some people more religious
Re: Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba by Chukwunonso1: 9:40am On Aug 18, 2023
nairavsdollars:
How come it's only unmarried people who die during sex?

If a married person die during sex with their legal partner it won't make news. U want to come out and tell d world ur wife/husband died while sexing?
Re: Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba by Georgejeez: 10:04am On Aug 18, 2023
The Bishop don use am subscribe .

Awon Omo Bishop Kanayo
Re: Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba by mutvy: 10:57am On Aug 18, 2023
Christians and rituals go pari parsu.It enables Christian gods and goddesses to perform miracles so that the sheep following them will proclaim "Hossanah" !
Christianity is not different from Satanism.
Re: Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba by maticar: 11:35am On Aug 18, 2023
correctguy101:

YouAreNobody...

What inspired this moniker, I wonder....

Mind sharing? shocked shocked
A man has no name
Re: Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba by maticar: 11:36am On Aug 18, 2023
mutvy:
Christians and rituals go pari parsu.It enables Christian gods and goddesses to perform miracles so that the sheep following them will proclaim "Hossanah" !
Christianity is not different from Satanism.
Are you Muslim or traditionalist?
Re: Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba by Decarbonisation: 11:45am On Aug 18, 2023
Bishop ti do pa ni? shocked
Re: Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba by ednut1(m): 11:49am On Aug 18, 2023
Dshocker:
This same news made front page about 2 days ago.... Why repeat news on this forum SEUN?
it was marathon sex then. Police have now said suspected murder. Why should the new information not make FP. Looks like you are a pastor who also sleeps with members.
Re: Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba by Dshocker(m): 11:50am On Aug 18, 2023
ednut1:
it was marathon sex then. Police have now said suspected murder. Why should the new information not make FP. Looks like you are a pastor who also sleeps with members.

U are a bomboclaat
Re: Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba by Yaks02(m): 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
AmadeGTZ:
Do you have terrible bald hair. Do you want to grow your beards within thirty to forty days? Checkout my thread ASAP.
What's your remedy and how much?
Re: Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba by Oj100baba: 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Hmmm... Any bishop or pastor that wants to see his members should use the church as a place of venue, this is very terrible.

Bro some bishops dey fuuk inside church office ooooh konfam

Hey! It's Friday! Do well to check my signature!

1 Like

Re: Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba by MrsTwrite(f): 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
[quote author=Oj100baba post=125191748][/quote]

They must be very stupid! Deceiving people upandan. angry
Re: Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba by correctguy101(m): 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2023
maticar:

A man has no name

Have you ever heard this ..

Parables are not words of the wise, but words of the crafty and duplicitous,....

Maybe that's why most unbelievers don't trust the bible, cos the parables fit tear coat...lols
No mind my joke..

But taking your comment into consideration, tell me what inspired such thoughts that "A Man Has No Name"

Unlike some people, please do not quote anybody else o, just your own thoughts is enough to get my chaotic mind rolling, if you would permit that, that is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic) / Gunmen Kill Councillor, Boutique Owner, Sales Girl And Customer In Sapele (Pix) / Wanted Abia Major Drug Supplier Arrested With 100kg Cocaine, Cannabis (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.