Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian (47451 Views)

Bandit Leader, Dogo Gudali, Killed By Explosives Planted By Gang Members / Bandit Leader, Dogo Gide, Marries Off 11 Girls As Kebbi Fails To Pay Ransom / Notorious Bandit Leader, Dogo Gide, Killed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian by phorget(m): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2023
Double standard.
Re: Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian by Jman06(m): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2023
If this happened in the east, all the woke feminist groups and lawyers will find their voices and call for the arrest and prosecution of the culprit. But because one of the feard northerners is involved, all the woke groups would lose their voices.

One country, different laws!

1 Like

Re: Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 18, 2023
Religion of piss people must be happy now, if the headline says otherwise now that a Christian man convert a Muslim girl to Christianity the places will be boiling by now

Re: Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian by M4A1carbine: 11:10am On Aug 18, 2023
Sunday Igboho is a saviour? i hear you my yoruba brethren grin

Tayorshd87:

Shutup Kanu is also an ipob terrorist he had also rape killed and ordered men to killed his own Igbo people too .m
What a crafty senseless insane man indeed .
Well I think he should die in the custody of the police mtheew
Re: Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian by maticar: 11:11am On Aug 18, 2023
talented321:
The only thing women care about is cash'' either you are thief, bandit, ritualist, yahoo or whatever'.
Use your head

You think there was no threat to her family and coercion from the terrorists?
Re: Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian by Omodua(m): 11:11am On Aug 18, 2023
Islie:

H
https://sunnewsonline.com/bandits-leader-dogo-jede-weds-16-year-old-christian/?expand_article=1
Nigerian establishment would have gone for war if it's in southeast. But since it is from privileged region, nothing will happen.

That's the deceit in our leadership mantle as a nation.

Nigeria's far from development under present political arrangement.

SOBS!

1 Like

Re: Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian by hammerT: 11:11am On Aug 18, 2023
okorogodwin4:
The problem of igbos is that they refused to be enslaved by the northern oligarchy unlike the yarabas who allowed themselves to be slaves to the foolanis and there lands and forests has been taken by the Fulani herdsmen eg Ondo forest has been taken Ilorin Kwara State has been taken to the point that they cannot perform the annual isese masquerade celebration etc the Igbos has never and will never be enslaved matter how much you push them to the wall

A YORUBA MUSLIM IS POSSESSED BY THE DEMON OF ISLAM OR JINN.

THEY CANNOT NEVER REASON WELL AND WILL ALWAYS TALK ABMORMAL.

JUST TAKE THE MURIC GUY FOR EXAMPLE AND THOSE ON NAIRALAND.

EVERYDAY IGBO THIS, IGBO THAT.

MAYBE THEY KNOW IGBO LAND WILL BE TO TOO HOT FOR THEM.

I MEAN, WE ARE PRETTY MUCH DETERMINED TO DIE A VIOLENT DEATH WITH THEM ,STANDING ON BOTH FEET LIKE WARRIORS.

ANYTIME, THAT BATTLE REACH, THEY WILL FIND IN US A WORTHY ADVERSARY THAT WILL FIGHT TO THE LAST MAN STANDING.

LET THAT GET INTO THEIR HEAD, WE ARE HERE FOR THE FIGHT TO THE BITTER END.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian by maticar: 11:12am On Aug 18, 2023
limeta:

No python dance no crocodile jiv dance
Only among Christians zoo animals dance .
Ofcourse the nigeria security won't see this one...that LGA has been under bokoharam territory for years but everyone is silent about it
Re: Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian by talented321: 11:12am On Aug 18, 2023
Accept the truth''
maticar:
Use your head
You think there was no threat to her family and coercion from the terrorists?
Re: Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian by mdimefields: 11:12am On Aug 18, 2023
immortalcrown:
If reverse is the case or it happened in the hated region...
This is exactly what I stated yesterday, if that Helicopter was downed in the East, by now, the call for the East be leveled, will very loud by their vuvuzelas in the other region.
Re: Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian by Jlow2: 11:13am On Aug 18, 2023
Persecution of Christian’s continues under apc , alqaeda peoples congress
Re: Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian by Bridget95(f): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2023
I wonder why there is no PIGs DANCE in that state unlike if there is a little shoot out in the southeast.

ONE NIGERIA indeed
Re: Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian by hammerT: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2023
GUN FIGHT THEY SWEET, WEN YOUR BOYZ HOLD GROUND AND NOBODY BACKING DOWN.

THE DUST, EARTH, GRASS WILL COMFORT YOU IN THE HEAT OF BATTLE.

LOVE IT!
Re: Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian by SalamRushdie: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2023
After killing 36 Special Force members he is now marrying
Re: Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian by Omodua(m): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2023
epondudu:

I don't know the hated region. No harm in sharing it.
You don't know? You must be a hypocrite then.

Nigeria's doomed with your kind of mindset. You have forgotten so soon that anything southeast is food for you and your haters.

Southeast is not only region suffering from misrule and bigotry.

Kontinu with your deception.
Re: Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian by maticar: 11:17am On Aug 18, 2023
Kukutente23:
Stupid ipob newspaper. They couldn't even get the name right. It's Dogo Gide not Dogo Jede.
President federal Republic of Shiroro and Commander-In-Chief of Bandits forces
You people are truly clowns sha

In 2021, you and your ilk claimed this guy was killed but today his "ghost" is marrying a terrified christian girl

Make una continue dey support rubbish
Re: Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian by Ikpunnegi01: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2023
I am thinking if this had happened against the hammer head sl#mmer's religion; they would have gone to burn a village by now. Christians tolerates a lot. How I wish there's Jews in North or Kaduna like Shites; they would have dealth with these terrorists..
Re: Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian by maticar: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2023
SalamRushdie:
After killing 36 Special Force members he is now marrying
This guy was reported dead in 2021

So your security operatives lied to you all
Re: Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian by Truthee: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Nnamdi Kanu didn't bring down any plane.
Nnamdi Kanu didn't rape communities
Nnamdi Kanu didn't abduct citizens
Nnamdi Kanu didn't kill force men
Nnamdi Kanu didn't ransack barracks

But Yoruba propaganda idiots call him a terrorist. But a man that

Rapes
Kills
destroys

Is rather left alone, as they don't want to insult their masters

For the Yoruba people....IGBOs have totally woken up to the truth of your 1 NIGERIA. IGBOs NEVER forget. angry

Not a big fan of Kanu but omo even yoruba dey shame for themselves. They just have to lie to themselves daily that they are not the worst walking contradictions in hell. I would do the same in their shoes.

It's called cognitive dissonance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian by Ikpunnegi01: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2023
I am thinking if this had happened against the hammer head sl#mmer's religion; they would have gone to burn a village by now. Christians tolerates a lot. How I wish there's Jews in North or Kaduna like Shites; they would have dealth with these terrorists..
Re: Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian by Omodua(m): 11:19am On Aug 18, 2023
M4A1carbine:

Rapes
Kills
destroys

Is rather left alone, as they don't want to insult their masters

For the Yoruba people....IGBOs have totally woken up to the truth of your 1 NIGERIA. IGBOs NEVER forget. angry
Well said dude.

1 Like

Re: Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian by Ikpunnegi01: 11:19am On Aug 18, 2023
Re: Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian by SalamRushdie: 11:19am On Aug 18, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
dis wan na middle finger 2 nigerian military. just days after they killed more than 30 soldiers in the same Shiroro local govt.

we have not heard abt python dance/corocodile smile/no house was burnt/no killing of innocent youths in the communities by the military.

it is well!

He is even the same person that killed 36 soldiers oo
Re: Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian by SalamRushdie: 11:21am On Aug 18, 2023
maticar:

This guy was reported dead in 2021

So your security operatives lied to you all

Ofcourse Buhari was shielding them and now the governor is now shielding them
Re: Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian by Omodua(m): 11:21am On Aug 18, 2023
Kukutente23:
Stupid ipob newspaper. They couldn't even get the name right. It's Dogo Gide not Dogo Jede.
President federal Republic of Shiroro and Commander-In-Chief of Bandits forces
See this slowpoke. The real name Is Dogo Jede. Not Dogo Gide.

Stop misleading the public.
Re: Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian by dkidd: 11:23am On Aug 18, 2023
This is just wickedness.. that tramadol penis for an inoccent girl like that Chaii cry
Re: Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian by Arabk25: 11:25am On Aug 18, 2023
If nah southeast those army personnel were ambush and murdered in cold blood nah they for done carry operation Python dance come burn houses.
Nah southeast be their problem for this country
Re: Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian by Levels1(m): 11:27am On Aug 18, 2023
epondudu:

Which region is hated?

The . Region ofcos
Re: Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian by M4A1carbine: 11:27am On Aug 18, 2023
Just to show you how shallow they are. grin

KwuoteYourFada:

You don't know these our neighbours

Very slanderous and hateful

Them like slander eh

Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist

They can't even prove to court or convinct him of the charges cheesy

All they have is

He said this he said that cheesy
Re: Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian by Savechild23: 11:29am On Aug 18, 2023
M4A1carbine:

Rapes
Kills
destroys
forcefully obtains

Is rather left alone, as they don't want to insult their masters. Moreover the current minister of defense attended this guyz Chieftaincy coronation. You wont see Yoruba propagandist talk about this unfortunate event.

For the Yoruba people....IGBOs have totally woken up to the truth of your 1 NIGERIA.

IGBOs Will NEVER forget and propaganda wont change Current HISTORY. angry

I liked ur comment but don’t be ignorant of the fact that Nnamdi took rage to a different level which if not controlled, will be worst than this one mentioned here. Even his boys marry underage girls while living in the bush
Re: Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian by obyno82: 11:35am On Aug 18, 2023
Tayorshd87:

Shutup Kanu is also an ipob terrorist he had also rape killed and ordered men to killed his own Igbo people too .m
What a crafty senseless insane man indeed .
Well I think he should die in the custody of the police mtheew

please show us when he raped people
Re: Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian by M4A1carbine: 11:36am On Aug 18, 2023
What are you even saying?

These are the people you compare with KANU? People that wine and dine with the same people that call KANU a terrorist?

Kanu talks with his mouth..The other guy talks with a gun.
Kanu calls for civil disobedience. The other guy kills without sentiments
Kanu preaches exit. They other guy has no set objective
Kanu is fighting for BIAFRA. What is this guy fighting for?

Yoruba press and their sponsors are fixated on Kanu...They are all dumb and deaf at this act.
Yoruba had Sunday Igboho protected and flown out to Germany, same Yoruba are against Nnamdi Kanu.

NOW I ASK, WHY?

Anyway...this particular event can NEVER be rewritten....the facts are before everybody's eyes. angry

Savechild23:

I liked ur comment but don’t be ignorant of the fact that Nnamdi took rage to a different level which if not controlled, will be worst than this one mentioned here. Even his boys marry underage girls while living in the bush

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku's Photos Go Viral In Electoral Cash Distribution Scandal / Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) / Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.