Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso (36635 Views)

Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group / Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene / Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso by Smoothtalkerfnb: 10:24am On Aug 18, 2023
They will rain missles in Yoruba land through Benin republic.,’they will also rain uncountable missles in Northern Nigeria.

Then they will invade the whole of north with Their brothers bandits .’

They will also attack Ghana and Cameron immediately Ecowas push their military in their boundaries...

They have already positioned their Ballistic missles scretly towards the north and the west..

Russia scretely supplies billions of arm and ballistic missles to Niger .,’ Russia want to wicked France because of their support in Ukraine war...

Niger junta and Putin has a screte agreement

This is what will happen they will use Nigeria and niger to start a full blown war in a whole Africa..,, many Africa countries will side for niger and also many Africa country’s will side for Nigeria.., this what I have seen

On this process one young Nigeria military will rise with his on squad and started a rebellion against Nigeria government.’’. They will overthrow and take over this is what I have seen ...

On the process of the war all Africa military will come together and take over leadership by force from the civilian.,,’this what I have seen

Then so many Africa countries will divide some will go their separate ways ,,’., 3 strong military men will rise from the north west and east they will divide the country Nigeria and they will rule for years befor they handover to civilians this what I have seen.. bless God
Re: Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso by Baloranking(m): 10:24am On Aug 18, 2023
EKONGKING:
Why do I think that this is a propaganda hit piece ,by Western powers .

A source told , again a source told .

We have heard during invasion of Iraq and during Russia and Ukraine war that source will always tell.

But unfortunately we don't know the identity of the source grin

Gullible ones don rush believe. Added Dubai to spice up the info cheesy
Re: Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso by IhateYouMan: 10:25am On Aug 18, 2023
Prigozhin:
Nigeriens who are applauding the juntas can now see for themselves

See what for themselves ? The children of your leaders, even in peace time are all abroad. Is this not hypocrisy ?

After all these military men are MEN, BRAVE MEN - ready to repel to imperialist invader supported by the drug lord president and his agbado munching minions.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso by Bfly: 10:26am On Aug 18, 2023
At least they will present themselves in the war front and probably sacrifice it. Atleast It is enough to cover for the lives their family members. if Ecowas decide to Bomb the innocent citizen for supporting the juntas. Then, they are on thr wrong course.

Ecowas should first secure a working democracy in their different states before meddling into the affair of a supposed sovereign states.

"a flawed Democracy is worse than no democracy at all".

If the level of corrupt dealings the presidential guards tend to discover in the government house get too much for them to bear and not willing to benefit from it as ordinary sycophants, then coup must happen to dissolve them. They are millitary, not cold blooded sycophantic yes-men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso by IhateYouMan: 10:27am On Aug 18, 2023
Ayoola171:
There are strong indications that members of the Niger junta have begun to evacuate their families

And left the Nigeriens to their fate.
Man inhumane to man.

but the leaders of Nigeria have all their children overseas while the agabdo munching minions are suffering and smiling grin
Re: Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso by lomprico(m): 10:27am On Aug 18, 2023
Wainey:
So they can hold the democratic president and his family captive but their own family shouldn't be in the country when the fight starts.

Just listen to your self.
it's obvious you are either an Agbodo-rian or Obidient.
Cos na these two group deh always reason this way

It's a coup nigga! Nigeria have experience it more than 3 time bloody and bloodless! My political affiliation has nothing to do with this. No where in history have any country been invaded by external forced because they carried out a coup! Ecomog if for peace keeping and not to start wars. The citizens of Niger are happy with the coupist, why are you drinking Panadol for thier headache?

If you are troubled that they are flying thier families out, go and target and kill them yourself since that is what you want.
Re: Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso by IhateYouMan: 10:28am On Aug 18, 2023
Atarakpa:
Another way of wasting the little resource of the country you claim to love and cherish.
The Big problem now is who will evacuate the children of the poor and their supporters.

but the leaders of Nigeria, all have their children overseas while the agabdo munching minions are suffering and smiling grin
Re: Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso by IhateYouMan: 10:29am On Aug 18, 2023
Racoon:
Why evacuating your families dear coupists? So the lives of the citizens your regime wants to rule over does not matter? What the Bleep is that?

You would do the same - Hypocrite. The children of your leaders in peace time are all in the western world.
Re: Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso by Goodman2023: 10:29am On Aug 18, 2023
donproject2:
We are people that allow others to suffer at our expense. We are Africa.

. since the man is sending his children abroad, who will fight back ?
Re: Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso by Goodman2023: 10:31am On Aug 18, 2023
EKONGKING:

We have heard during invasion of Iraq and during Russia and Ukraine war that source will always tell.

Aboki, so you mean the children of the coup leaders are in Niger getting ready to wage war ?

Mumu aboki...they will invade Niger and nothing Northern nigeria can do about it
Re: Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso by Oomardesigns: 10:33am On Aug 18, 2023
Propaganda
Re: Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso by Easylife1234: 10:35am On Aug 18, 2023
No more war
Re: Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso by netricoin: 10:35am On Aug 18, 2023
This ECOWAS should be a big joke, as you will wonder how many of them can take on Niger one on one, as in NATO vs Russia
Have they taking their time to even study the type of weapons that Niger has, be it rocket, missiles and bombs and also those who will help them in the war?
Re: Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso by EKONGKING: 10:46am On Aug 18, 2023
Goodman2023:

Aboki, so you mean the children of the coup leaders are in Niger getting ready to wage war ?

Mumu aboki...they will invade Niger and nothing Northern nigeria can do about it

When shit hits the fan ,don't come and cry that northerners are killing u in your home states .
Re: Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso by pcagbaji(m): 10:48am On Aug 18, 2023
The people who supported the government are now suffering the consequences, while the government officials are hiding in bunkers or fleeing to Dubai. This is a disgrace, and the government officials need to take responsibility for their actions.
Re: Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso by Goodman2023: 10:49am On Aug 18, 2023
EKONGKING:

When shit hits the fan ,don't come and cry that northerners are killing u in your home states .

Northerners cannot step foot in my state...we don't allow people to stay in the bushes...we are civilized
Re: Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso by yemmywesey(m): 10:52am On Aug 18, 2023
It's only the poor that won't be allowed to breath, Ecowas is going to suffocate them.
Re: Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso by commoditiesnig: 10:55am On Aug 18, 2023
lomprico:

Their families will be the enemy's target. It's all strategy of war, as long as they themselves remain to fight the war.
It's still act of cowardice.

If you're sure of yourself, your family should be there with your people.. taking your family away says alot
Re: Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso by Wainey: 11:01am On Aug 18, 2023
lomprico:

It's a coup nigga! Nigeria have experience it more than 3 time bloody and bloodless! My political affiliation has nothing to do with this. No where in history have any country been invaded by external forced because they carried out a coup! Ecomog if for peace keeping and not to start wars. The citizens of Niger are happy with the coupist, why are you drinking Panadol for thier headache?

If you are troubled that they are flying thier families out, go and target and kill them yourself since that is what you want.
I shake my head for you.
It's obvious politicians treats us this way cos of people that reason like this.

Goodbye
Re: Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso by Wainey: 11:03am On Aug 18, 2023
commoditiesnig:

It's still act of cowardice.

If you're sure of yourself, your family should be there with your people.. taking your family away says alot
while keeping the democratic president and his family under captivity for almost a month, why not seize power and let the family of the president go?

Something is fundamentally wrong with anyone supporting the coupist
Re: Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso by nedekid: 11:03am On Aug 18, 2023
EKONGKING:

Thank God you know.
This is pure propaganda.
It is natural when there is instability for people that can afford it or those in power to move their immediate family abroad. It is no diffent from the presidents family having overwhelming protection. Have you seen the security details of the current "first son"? If there is nuclear war in the US, wount Biden and his family, senators, ministers etc not move their families to nuclear bunkers paid for by the state?
If for instance Niger defeats Nigeria on the battle field and their troops move towards Abuja, I assure you that the presidents family will be in the next flight to UK or France.
Re: Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso by cuffee: 11:04am On Aug 18, 2023
Goodlady:

If you don't blv this, I don't blv that France has left Niger too and I don't blv Putin is winning in Russia.
what are you doing here? Go back to the bedroom and perform your marital duties
Re: Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso by stacyadams: 11:08am On Aug 18, 2023
Botragelad:
Hehe
Cowards!
I saw this coming from a mile away. It's a right mess, innit? The poor sods who support them for this and the ones who didn't are stuck with the consequences, while the posh lot who started it all are off to their bunkers hiding, while their families are heading to Dubai.

It's a bloody disgrace, that's what it is. They've left them in the lurch. Well, they've got to sort it out somehow.

English man from the brrreeeetish grin
Re: Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso by richeeyo(m): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2023
EKONGKING:

Do you think Ecowas as a whole don't have one of the top planners in Niger giving them details, so dey should go write in papers mr kini said,
In medical you must save my all means
In journalism you must protect your source
By the way Ukrain are pushing back Russians heavily at the front
The sanctions are beginning to hit Russia
Its currency is approximately 60 percent worse, they didn't deny it
But Nigerias would deny it for dem
Drones hit deep deep inside moscow every night now
They don't deny it, Russians posts it with drones and their signature sounds, the last big hit a gas station
But officially Russia would come tell you a faulty ligth bulb flew up and caused the explosion
The sound was a chainsaw nearby grin grin grin
Another confirmed hit just last night
Ukrain gets hit and dey show it
So what's the ish

1 Like

Re: Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso by flokii: 11:11am On Aug 18, 2023
The junta guys know very well that they can't face Nigeria's troops in a war talk more of combined ECOWAS troops.. they are only pushing their luck, the question is for how long?.

When ECOWAS troops enter Niger republic, the junta leaders will likely flee to those Arab countries and seek asylum there, then leave the ill-trained and ill-equipped Niger republic soldiers to die for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso by BabaIbo: 11:12am On Aug 18, 2023
This is a f cking propaganda jare.

They are trying to sway people's emotion away from the coupists side.
Re: Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso by Goodlady(f): 11:16am On Aug 18, 2023
cuffee:
what are you doing here? Go back to the bedroom and perform your marital duties
Why don't you come and do it for me.
See his head like melon!

1 Like

Re: Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso by enemyofprogress: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2023
May the evacuation favour me and my family
Re: Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 18, 2023
stacyadams:

English man from the brrreeeetish grin

Bree ish rather grin

I've been observing the guy for sometime. He's response always sounds automated.
Re: Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso by Lovenorth: 11:24am On Aug 18, 2023
Botragelad:
Hehe
Cowards!
I saw this coming from a mile away. It's a right mess, innit? The poor sods who support them for this and the ones who didn't are stuck with the consequences, while the posh lot who started it all are off to their bunkers hiding, while their families are heading to Dubai.

It's a bloody disgrace, that's what it is. They've left them in the lurch. Well, they've got to sort it out somehow.
Let them finish Dogon gida first grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Vs Ukraine: What Is SWIFT And Could It Be Used Against Putin? / Philippines: Taal Volcano Spews Lava, Sends Ash Clouds Into Sky / Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.