Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) (53696 Views)

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) / 'Beauty & The Beast': Huge Bear Abandoned As A Cub Now Russian Supermodel (Pics) / Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by BRATISLAVA: 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
AllBlack:
okay. why is her face and hands different colour and one people like that Lucky Dube song?

LMAO.

It's appalling. How can her whole face be red/pink and body so different, fingers even more different?
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by winner37(m): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
The end shall tell !!! I hope it will not end in blood spilled on the floor πŸ˜”
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by hammerT: 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
SOMETIMES, I THINK HUNGER IS BETTER FOR NIGERIANS.

I MEAN, U CAN ALL SEE WHAT OVER-FEEDING IS CAUSING HERE.

IF THEY ARE HUNGRY, WILL OWNIING LION BE ONE OF THEIR AGENDA?
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by BRATISLAVA: 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2023
davillian:

Lmao only reptiles do that.....
This cub would love and protect the owner
It would even see the owner as a lion too

Name of the movie, please.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by VEHINTOLAR: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2023
Playing with your end !
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by NOwazobia: 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
I can bet the Cub is a male. undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by luckyz4rea(m): 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2023
If you want to keep this cat till it’s or her old age, teeth and claw trimming must be taken as priority, if that has ever been and can be done. That is the one way to keep the cat from the kind of attacks they engage. That way there will be no casualty whatsoever in case they chose to attack anyone
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by RevenuesBoost(f): 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian girl flaunts her new pet, a lion cub πŸ˜²πŸ€”

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94ftn2F2Xvk

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwFJzw7J39U/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

The cub is so cute 😍
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by just2endowed: 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2023
Dshocker:
An Arabian owns that cub, probably a sugar daddy or something.

A lion cub goes as much as N5m and above, so there is no way she could have laid her hands on it.

someone finally crack the code
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by Bonapart(m): 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
Dshocker:

A lion cub goes as much as N5m and above, so there is no way she could have laid her hands on it.
she looks like one of those maid in Saudi Arabia houses
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by Faposky95: 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
...you can now buy cucumber......and any other toy for fun
You are allowed
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by litaninja(m): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2023
Part of the owner's property is in the box with Arabic labels in the pictures / video

Dshocker:

Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by Dshocker(m): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
RoadMozart:

Abeg drop seller link... Me self need one

1..... Getting it is difficult

2.... Feeding it doesn't come cheap

3.... Taming it is not easy

4.... Government will not allow you rare it
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by tonididdy(m): 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
myyansh68:
cubs are so cute and playful.

Until …..
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by zebszebs: 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
Can the lion kindly bite off her bleached fingers?
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by Originalsly: 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2023
Hmmm.... the bleach got to her brain. Having a wild animal as a pet is a big risk.... without notice ... beast mode can take over and they do what they do.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by Entanglement: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
I’m a lover of pet especially dogs but I can’t keep this wild animal as a pet.

The right agencies should kindly take this wild animal away from her!
we don catch who dey fvck dog πŸ•

Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by myyansh68(m): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2023
tonididdy:

Until …..

They become Big cats and need a warm hug.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by myyansh68(m): 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2023
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... the bleach got to her brain. Having a wild animal as a pet is a big risk.... without notice ... beast mode can take over and they do what they do.

Runtown, also own a rare white breed of this animal as pet. He bleached with crude oil, it got into his brain too.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by davillian(m): 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Name of the movie, please.
Search kelvin Richardson of south Africa on Google you would see something
If we tell you people to watch something educative you won't...
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by Hawkler: 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2023
Probably a maid in UAE, Saudi, or Bahrain the curb will be familiar with her when grows into a lion or lioness. But if it was a tiger I can't trust. Their ambush without being famished.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by achimendy(m): 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Smh.... who hurt u?? The guy or guys really shattered u ...its now a mental illness

Guys don really deal with her well well πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by bewla(m): 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
myyansh68:
cubs are so cute and playful.
tell me after two years
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by attat(m): 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
One day na meat u go be.
Same thing tinubu supporters are nothing but meat
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2023
That lion never sabi say eem be lion.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by MasterTeeUSA: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
Must be living in Dubai lol

officialwdhtv:
Nigerian girl flaunts her new pet, a lion cub πŸ˜²πŸ€”

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94ftn2F2Xvk

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwFJzw7J39U/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by myyansh68(m): 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2023
bewla:
tell me after two years
Ask Dean, the man that belongs to the pride. grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by bewla(m): 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
myyansh68:

Ask Dean, the man that belongs to the pride.
grin
ko ye mi mo
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by Renwess: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
Wild girls keeping wild animals as pets. if you don't get it just leave it
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by Emekayoung(m): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
It's always advisable when you take them away from the wild at this tender age. They grow with you and get used to you. They see you as part of them. There are so many people who have all sorts of wild animals living with them for years without any negative stories. For example,search for DEAN SCHNEIDER on Instagram and see how he gets along with those wild animals.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by Smithwilliams826: 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2023
The girl dey bleach. Or is it my eyes shocked
This days you will find yellow face black hands and legs. Some will be looking like traffic light.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by Damian911: 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
drimzsmoke:
Won kilo folode o, sugbon ko gba ikilo....
Nostalgic Nostalgia
You took me down the memory lane cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of The Python I Saved On Sit At Home Day / What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) / Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.