Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) (53702 Views)

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) / 'Beauty & The Beast': Huge Bear Abandoned As A Cub Now Russian Supermodel (Pics) / Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by SeyiAyorinde(m): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2023
drimzsmoke:
Won kilo folode o, sugbon ko gba ikilo....
Aigba ikilo lo seku polode
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by nairamaniac: 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
Wainey:
Remind me of a story of a woman that kept wolves as pet, those wolves mauled her to death in her garden.
Wow. I wd love to see a link of this story. Sounds interesting albeit gory.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by TheSuperX(m): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2023
That lion will eat her someday if she's not careful, making a dangerous and carnivorous animal like lion a pet is a very big mistake.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by Sambai65(m): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2023
Dshocker:
An Arabian owns that cub, probably a sugar daddy or something.

A lion cub goes as much as N5m and above, so there is no way she could have laid her hands on it.
I know that lady on ticktock, it's personal her pet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by myyansh68(m): 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2023
bewla:
ko ye mi mo
kosi wahala.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by myyansh68(m): 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
Sambai65:
I know that lady on ticktock, it's personal her pet

You dy mind bad belle people.
I saw that, but I skipped it. There's no sense in his nonsense, probably looking for likes.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by Truvelisback(m): 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
Phantom233:
It will eventually eat her up?
It's hightime she removed the cub's teeth while it is very young. And the claws too.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by raphy(m): 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
I’m a lover of pet especially dogs but I can’t keep this wild animal as a pet.

The right agencies should kindly take this wild animal away from her!
No pet agency de Nigeria now u can have even gorilla as pet as long as it is in-house
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2023
I meant even if she was able to form a bound with the Lion, she might not have the toughness to handle an adult Lion, though it would not harm her.

davillian:

Lions are not friendly
If they dont know from this stage till they are adult
They don't know you....
The owner can only try to guide or protect visitors from being attacked
And when they want to attack in spilt seconds the damage would be done
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by smalldoctor: 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
Yo na don add Simba to pet now cool, As in ehh make simba nor grow reach Oscar one day oo
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by Garrieveryday: 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
It's not only dangerous to her but to the society. Does she even have such right to keep a wild animal? The right authority should clamp down on this womanm
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by JOemmy(m): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
This lady is playing with fire a lion is no per it can eventually turn around and it it's owner one day no matter how familiar it has become with it's owner.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by onuman: 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
myyansh68:

Before that I will remove his teeth and claws.

It's a win win.

tongue

If you remove the teeth and claws from a lion, how does it eat to grow into a big lion?
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by Chucks13: 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
See as the lion dey look her dey wait for the right time.

Don't worry flaunt it well na here we go dey....
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by Streetmovement(m): 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I been wan buy lion cub in the future but I dey reason weda he go sabi me when he big grin

Meanwhile she dey play with fire
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by BRATISLAVA: 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
davillian:

Search kelvin Richardson of south Africa on Google you would see something
If we tell you people to watch something educative you won't...

If we tell you people to produce concrete evidence that isn't based on one TV show, something educative you won't...

Search how many people have been killed by lions they cared for on Google you would see something.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by ChasinGood(m): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2023
cry
Jennyclay:
I’m a lover of pet especially dogs but I can’t keep this wild animal as a pet.

The right agencies should kindly take this wild animal away from her!
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by luluman: 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
myyansh68:
cubs are so cute and playful.
Until they grow & eat you up
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by Jennyclay(f): 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Imagine living next door to this person.. lipsrsealed
No o! I can’t even imagine, I will just pack out.

We have two German shepherd in our house, as close as I am to my dogs I dare not go close to them whenever they are angry not to talk of a lion.

Please o! undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by alizma: 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2023
Person just go buy watin go kill am. Anyway, congratulations sha
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by Oosa4sure: 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
ITS A GOOOOOOAL , O TI LO IM SORRY FOR UR FAMILY WHO ARE STILL WAITING TO SEE THE CALAMITY AWAITING
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by sofiscatedmoron: 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2023
myyansh68:
Not until they grow up angry
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
myyansh68:

Yeah.

They also grow up.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by BluntCrazeMan: 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian girl flaunts her new pet, a lion cub 😲🤔

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94ftn2F2Xvk

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwFJzw7J39U/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

She shouldn't be keeping this.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by Erukulele(m): 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
This cannibal you're breeding, there is God oooooo.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by kennethesan(m): 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
The story wouldn't be same after it grows older
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by pikechukwu6(m): 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
I will put to record....awaiting news cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by FuckTheMod: 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
onomeabuja:
Ok na tongue
Make she play with am if d lion don reach 1 to 2 years by that time I believe the lion will be more compationate embarassed
1 year is too much.
A two years old lion is ALREADY FULLY MATURED LIKE A 25 YEARS OLD MAN.
FROM 3 MONTHS SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by Mustiboy(m): 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

5 MILLION KEE

It's way more than that

Between $20k to $50k
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by davillian(m): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

If we tell you people to produce concrete evidence that isn't based on one TV show, something educative you won't...

Search how many people have been killed by lions they cared for on Google you would see something.
Do you know how long kelvin owns lions ?
He only interact with his own lions
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) by CJStarz: 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
Odi Kwa risky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of The Python I Saved On Sit At Home Day / What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) / Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.