Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Kano Govt Reacts To Attempts To Bribe Tribunal Judge, Accuses Ganduje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Govt Reacts To Attempts To Bribe Tribunal Judge, Accuses Ganduje (14722 Views)

Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children / Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment / El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Govt Reacts To Attempts To Bribe Tribunal Judge, Accuses Ganduje by 9jatriot(m): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2023
Smart move by KNSG.

Quickly point an accusing finger without any shred of evidence and put the spot light on someone else
Re: Kano Govt Reacts To Attempts To Bribe Tribunal Judge, Accuses Ganduje by Bigkoko: 11:58am On Aug 18, 2023
Thieves are usually comfortable with thieves! If you say the Chico baggy man is a thief, that is on you!

Quest7777:

Only in my beloved Country will you see a polithiefcian caught on video koro-koro stuffing dollars into his pocket, still appointed to serve in government.
Re: Kano Govt Reacts To Attempts To Bribe Tribunal Judge, Accuses Ganduje by onuman: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2023
"APC whose eyes are on Kano Election Petition Tribunals are bent on repeating what they did in 2019. They are all out to use whatever means to sway justice as was done previously".... KNSG

APC lost the presidential election of 2019. But denial of existence of INEC SERVER by Mahmood Yakubu made APC retain the presidency.

In 2023, Mahmood Yakubu is using Glitch on INEC'S electronic transmission system to try to appoint another APC president for Nigeria.
Re: Kano Govt Reacts To Attempts To Bribe Tribunal Judge, Accuses Ganduje by Tareq1105: 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
The response is immature.

Why would you say "all eyes point to the direction of Ganduje"? This is not right.

He went ahead to say Ganduje's "unfortunate and undemocratic selection as APC chairman"

Why would you say his "selection" was unfortunate when you're not in the same Party?

So, how would he describe the selection of Kwakwaso as the presidential candidate of his party, NNPP in the Feb election?

Government doesn't have evidence and I suspect government too in the bribery suspicion.
Re: Kano Govt Reacts To Attempts To Bribe Tribunal Judge, Accuses Ganduje by Jackipapa: 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2023
Don't be afraid it will soon be your turn to cash out, then you go keep quite.
Re: Kano Govt Reacts To Attempts To Bribe Tribunal Judge, Accuses Ganduje by ufuosman(m): 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
Make una dey play
Re: Kano Govt Reacts To Attempts To Bribe Tribunal Judge, Accuses Ganduje by Chucks13: 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
Quest7777:
Only in my beloved Country will you see a polithiefcian caught on video koro-koro stuffing dollars into his pocket, still appointed to serve in government.

Ok we have heard you. May I asked this dollar people are talking about is it from state cover? Is it fed govt dollar? Is it your dollar? Pls I want to know the source of these dollars people keep talking about?

I'm not supporting corruption but my question is how does this dollar noise affect me or anyone? If Kano people or govt think it was their money why not they ask him to answer question about it?
Re: Kano Govt Reacts To Attempts To Bribe Tribunal Judge, Accuses Ganduje by itsene: 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ganduje was "opposed by senior and founding members" of APC.
This is a LIE
Re: Kano Govt Reacts To Attempts To Bribe Tribunal Judge, Accuses Ganduje by 00FFT00(m): 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
If you are not stealing, your family is not stealing. You have reduced corruption by over seventy percent -- Peter Obi

Unfortunately for us as it stands, the king of thieves in Aso Rock, his family, friends, and associates are stealing from us in tandem as we speak. Nigerians, sorry.
Re: Kano Govt Reacts To Attempts To Bribe Tribunal Judge, Accuses Ganduje by Nice2023(m): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
Bravery can only come from this igbo tribe...they are known for this.

They will stand their ground anytime,anyway.

Igbos kwenu.
Re: Kano Govt Reacts To Attempts To Bribe Tribunal Judge, Accuses Ganduje by Jostoman: 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2023
See
Re: Kano Govt Reacts To Attempts To Bribe Tribunal Judge, Accuses Ganduje by Jostoman: 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2023
Thats why they always win in a dubious way because they believe in bribing those corrupt judges.

Judiciary don turn to puppet in the hands of Apc.
Re: Kano Govt Reacts To Attempts To Bribe Tribunal Judge, Accuses Ganduje by SmilingImabong: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2023
angry
Yet dey burn poor petty thieves on the street daily because of hunger.

Fela see as my people still dey suffer from all these international thief thief.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC / Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. / Robert Mugabe Dies At 93, In Singapore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.