Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Farida Sobowale And The Dangers Of Unspoken Illness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farida Sobowale And The Dangers Of Unspoken Illness (1743 Views)

Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election / Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts / Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farida Sobowale And The Dangers Of Unspoken Illness by ChatterHouse: 11:54am On Aug 18, 2023
It times we de-stigmatize Mental illness

Depression is real and we found ourselves in a society that see Mental illness as a taboo.
This leads to shame an reproach for the sufferer

They don't speak up an the end up suffering and smiling in silent

Farida Sobowale has a grandeur Wedding and was happy when her man decided to snitch and abandoned her.

This damage one's Mental health and self esteem resulting in worthless feeling
Farida with all her millions felt into depression an took the wrong turn of trying to end her life> which is sad

These is the time to feel empathy by checking on all your Friends and family

Call someone today. It goes a long way

Farida Sobowale I don't know you but I will pray for you and send my utmost regards to you

Please take care of your mental health today

e no easy no body holy pass as u dey judge, judge small small nobody holy pass my broda (word on marble by Tuface Idibia)

3 Likes

Re: Farida Sobowale And The Dangers Of Unspoken Illness by ChatterHouse: 11:57am On Aug 18, 2023
We need sensitisation on mental health

Mod move it to front page pls

To reach greater audience
Re: Farida Sobowale And The Dangers Of Unspoken Illness by delpee(f): 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2023
Speaking out and being close to God, family and friends is a way of getting out of depression. Talking to a doctor, psychologist or other trained social workers makes a huge difference. Depression is like any other illness. If it's not properly addressed, it can lead to death without the person knowing what he/she is doing.

May God heal and strengthen her to fight her battles and stand strong again.

3 Likes

Re: Farida Sobowale And The Dangers Of Unspoken Illness by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
Thats true.
We all need to take our mental health seriously

2 Likes

Re: Farida Sobowale And The Dangers Of Unspoken Illness by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
What is the lesson learnt from this episode of Farida's case.

People are just saying Depression is real but fails to know the details of relationship. Please not that am not saying Depression is not real.

Xray the relationship. The question is where and how do they meet t initiate the relationship or Did Farida snatched him from someone before they tie knot. A lot needs to learn from this messy relationship.

ChatterHouse:

Depression is real and we found ourselves in a society that see Mental illness as a taboo.

Farida Sobowale has a grandeur Wedding and was happy when her man decided to snitch and abandoned her.

Farida with all her millions felt into depression an took the wrong turn of trying to end her life> which is sad

Farida Sobowale I don't know you but I will pray for you and send my utmost regards to you

e no easy no body holy pass as u dey judge, judge small small nobody holy pass my broda (word on marble by Tuface Idibia)
Re: Farida Sobowale And The Dangers Of Unspoken Illness by BreconHills(m): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
ChatterHouse:

I doubt if any reasonable person stgmatizes people with depression in this day and age.

What is lacking is the knowledge to help such people. Depression is a dark hole and people in it only send coded messages for help.

1 Like

Re: Farida Sobowale And The Dangers Of Unspoken Illness by ChatterHouse: 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2023
AKWATGOLD1:
What is the lesson learnt from this episode of Farida's case.

People are just saying Depression is real but fails to know the details of relationship. Please not that am not saying Depression is not real.

Xray the relationship. The question is where and how do they meet t initiate the relationship or Did Farida snatched him from someone before they tie knot. A lot needs to learn from this messy relationship.

If you want to x-ray everything it's a dark hole, it nevers end

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Gunmen Ambush, Abduct Nigerian Major-general In Imo State Community / Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website / Nigeria Among World’s Failed Countries - Ranks 22nd Out Of 60

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.