Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website (1754 Views)

DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin / Breaking: David Lyon Wins Bayelsa State APC Ticket For Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website by LegendHero(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
In case you're wondering how I did all this work, it was you that funded it with subscriptions.

With just circa 300 paying subscribers, @WestAfricaWeek did this. Imagine if we had 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000 paying subscribers.

https:///onsogbu/status/1710019532159426638?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

CC: Mynd44

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website by TemplarLandry: 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
The broke rat.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website by TemplarLandry: 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website by LegendHero(m): 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
Lol πŸ˜‚.

I kinda like this guy, he is using what he has to fleece the headless mobs and killing two birds with a single stone.

He scammed Atiku of his money by selling a dummy to him that Tinubu did not graduate from Chicago state only for both Atiku, Hyundai, and their lawyers to be battered by CSU admission that Tinubu indeed is their student.

Then after getting money from Atiku, he sold another dummy to the headless mob that Tinubu graduated but instead presented a forge certificate to INEC. CSU representative affidavit says otherwise.

Then he sold another dummy of 70,000 FBI files, that is so that the headless mob can stay glued to him for another round of bunkum.

Now he is banking on the rave to fleece the poverty infested headless mob of more money by asking them to subscribe so he can continue to feed them propaganda.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website by DiscoverID: 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
He should continue licking Atiku's gayish asrss. Very ugly toad.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website by LegendHero(m): 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The broke rat.

I’m even surprised he only have circa 300 paying subscribers after all the numerous nonsense propaganda he keep dishing out since he reached the limelight.

For him to come out to scream like this, he must have got a bigger paycheck from Atiku which gave him more OT to gain more subscribers and increase his negotiating power in future deals with politician.

But he should know his headless base constitute both broke rats, BOTs, and influencers building their account. They won’t subscribe Jack, no be only real person fit subscribe?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website by ElSudani: 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ole.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website by duro4chang(m): 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
David a fugitive and wanderer

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website by DiscoverID: 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
Same formats they are all using to fleece Igbos. Falz the useless guy quickly released song in ibo and the mumus streamed it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website by Zupay: 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
Nice one David, you are the real table shaker, slaying the Goliaths while some dimwits are getting their direction in life from Whatsapp groups bankrolled by their deity and they come to Nairaland to form Don dadas while one of them, a devil's bag carrier will be sharing freestuffs no one in his village have ever benefitted from.😜😜😜

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website by LegendHero(m): 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2023
Zupay:
Nice one David, you are the real table shaker, slaying the Goliaths while some dimwits are getting their direction in life from Whatsapp groups bankrolled by their deity and they come to Nairaland to form Don dadas while one of them, a devil's bag carrier will be sharing freestuffs no one in his village have ever benefitted from.😜😜😜

You better go and subscribe fast fast.

David no need this long epistle. The key word is SUBSCRIBE!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website by Zupay: 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2023
duro4chang:
David a fugitive and wanderer

But rattling you and your co minions while wandering. 😜😜😜

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website by LegendHero(m): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
Zupay:

But rattling you and your co minions while wandering. 😜😜😜

This one below will always be goated.

Even chicken get brain pass the headless mob.

For last election, Atiku was enemy. Suddenly headless mob started flocking around him because he sold them a dummy.

Even Hyundai that always go about castigating Atiku is now working for Atiku with him acknowledging him on Live TV. The matter na the more you look, the less you see.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
Stylishly begging for arms... Propagandist

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website by Jonjam269: 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2023
What do you expect from people that believed Buhari was cloned or sitting at home every Monday will get them Biafra, delusional set of people.
David will keep catching out from Dubia landlord and deluded obidots.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website by Zupay: 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2023
LegendHero:

You better go and subscribe fast fast.

David no need this long epistle. The key word is SUBSCRIBE!

Na you I dey direct am to, local shampion.

Even in the scheme of things for una egbe, you are not at the table but part of the menu, winter is coming, Legend and Hero of Γ€rΓ³.🀣🀣🀣

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website by SoNature(m): 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol πŸ˜‚.

I kinda like this guy, he is using what he has to fleece the headless mobs and killing two birds with a single stone.

He scammed Atiku of his money by selling a dummy to him that Tinubu did not graduate from Chicago state only for both Atiku, Hyundai, and their lawyers to be battered by CSU admission that Tinubu indeed is their student.

Then after getting money from Atiku, he sold another dummy to the headless mob that Tinubu graduated but instead presented a forge certificate to INEC. CSU representative affidavit says otherwise.

Then he sold another dummy of 70,000 FBI files, that is so that the headless mob can stay glued to him for another round of bunkum.

Now he is banking on the rave to fleece the poverty infested headless mob of more money by asking them to subscribe so he can continue to feed them propaganda.

While you sleep and wake up on Nairaland in the course of defending a druglord and certificate forger. Everyone dey hustle....

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website by NothingDoMe: 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2023
At least he doesn't steal. πŸ˜„

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website by Killerofpigs: 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2023
But he owns a website and platform.
He isn't paid to be foolish like You
His hustle is legitimate
He is a Real Table Breaker promax grin
He is an investigative Journalist that brought down a corrupt Kriminal. That you adore senselessly
He is a solid and proven performer

He deserves all the support he can get and trust Obidents and Atikulators..they will support him.

Now..

The poster of this thread, is a typical indolent fake news peddler and Document forget that works for TINUBU. He has been busted serially as a fake news merchant and promoter of fake documentation. He also, is an avid follower of activities of the Taliban via Twitter ..just imagine.

Now I ask.

Who do you respect...

A person that exposes rotten people like Tinubu? Without getting paid for doing his job, for overall National interest.

Or

@Legendhero, a worthless Propagandist that works for the same people that made his life miserable?.

Your guess is as good as mine grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website by LegendHero(m): 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2023
Zupay:

Na you I dey direct am to, local shampion.

Even in the scheme of things for una egbe, you are not at the table but part of the menu, winter is coming, Legend and Hero of Γ€rΓ³.🀣🀣🀣

Subscribe first and we can now engage.

Please help Hyundai. He need the damn subscription.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website by LegendHero(m): 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
SoNature:

While you sleep and wake up on Nairaland in the course of defending a druglord and certificate forger. Everyone dey hustle....

Lol πŸ˜‚ at least I am defending a first class degree holder.

Not that dullard Obi degenerate who graduated with a third class.

Imagine having FFFFF everywhere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website by LegendHero(m): 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2023
Killerofpigs:

He deserves all the support he can get and trust Obidents and Atikulators..they will support him.

Stop lying. Obidient are broke people that don’t have shingbain to pay Hyundai.

How can you explain having only 300 paying subscribers all these years Obedient have been tweaking yansh for Hyundai?

If they are supporting him before, will he be begging for money?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website by Killerofpigs: 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2023
This

@David Hundeyin has caused so much pain and distraught for Taliban and MURIC Supporters. I have already subscribed and his content is Rich..Una go cry Blood

LegendHero:

Lol πŸ˜‚ at least I am defending a first class degree holder.

Not that dullard Obi degenerate who graduated with a third class.

Imagine having FFFFF everywhere.
Re: Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website by LegendHero(m): 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
Killerofpigs:
This

@David Hundeyin has caused so much pain and distraught for Taliban and MURIC Supporters. I have already subscribed and his content is Rich..Una go cry Blood

Oya show us proof of subscription.

It’s 8pm in Nigeria and 3pm in ET.

Let’s see the proof of subscription before this time and I will apologize to you.

I give you 5 min for this assignment. Just screenshot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website by Killerofpigs: 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2023
Hahahahaha...broke Obidents that aren't paid, but are making paid to be foolish BATISTS run Mad?

Can you just see how you constantly disgrace and show that people that employ you guys are daft?

LegendHero:

Stop lying. Obidient are broke people that don’t have shingbain to pay Hyundai.

How can you explain having only 300 paying subscribers all these years Obedient have been tweaking yansh for Hyundai?

If they are supporting him before, will he be begging for money?

Re: Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website by LegendHero(m): 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2023
Killerofpigs:
Hahahahaha...broke Obidents that aren't paid, but are making paid to be foolish BATISTS run Mad?

Can you just see how you constantly disgrace and show that people that employ you guys are daft?

First show the proof of subscription to Hundeyin and I will tell you if I’m being paid or not.

You have 3 min more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website by Killerofpigs: 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2023
Why will I show you dunce ..?

Are you so Foolish that you think I will be exposing my Twitter account for you rodents, to flood my soace?

Gosh..!!

This Agbado foolishness is truly legendary

LegendHero:

Oya show us prove of subscription.

It’s 8pm in Nigeria and 3pm in ET.

Let’s see the proof of subscription before this time and I will apologize to you.

I give you 5 min for this assignment. Just screenshot.
Re: Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website by LegendHero(m): 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
Killerofpigs:
Why will I show you dunce ..

Are you so Foolish that you think I will be exposing my Twitter account for you rodents?

Gosh..!!

This Agbado foolishness is truly legendary

You can easily just erase/mask out your name and other details.

You have 2 min more. Abeg where is the proof of subscription?

Below is an example. I clearly erase my moniker.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website by Chinjo2: 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2023
This young man deserves all the support needed to continue his good job of unearthing more mysteries.
Re: Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website by Killerofpigs: 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
I won't even screen shot ..a blank Twitter page to conform to your stupid rant. Can't you see how dumb you sound? ..The person that recruits you rodents is truly a very dull and worthless person.

You for ask me for my passport no...mugu

LegendHero:

You can easily just erase/mask out your name and other details.

You have 2 min more. Abeg where is the proof of subscription?

Below is an example. I clearly erase my moniker.
Re: Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website by Chinjo2: 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The broke rat.

As broke as he is, he ever sold his conscience. You that is not broke yet you sold your conscience for just a paltry sum of 30k per month.
I am sure Tinubu would have been ready to pay any amount in dollars not to publicise his findings.
Re: Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website by Killerofpigs: 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2023
His subscription base is increasing, whereas the MUMU that opened this thread is looking for screen shots, from me, to confirm subscription....just imagine, the way Tinubu supporters reason...

Chinjo2:
This young man deserves all the support needed to continue his good job of unearthing more mysteries.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient / Ondo: Deputy Governor Arrive And Ready To Be Swear In As The Governor / Army Warns Igboho Is Out Of Line If He Disregards Armed Forces To Attack Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.