Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,376 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari (18490 Views)

Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers / Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo / Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari by Zonefree(m): 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Hope you know Ijaws are descendant of warriors?

That 3 million is an equivalent of 30 million IPOB’s
Descendant of warriors that can't defeat small Itsekiri
Humour me.

4 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari by Aldol: 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
Rayzoom:
you're a big fool. What did igbo do to South South and when has asari dokubo turn to South South? If you're not stupid you wouldn't have written this rubbish because am aware that you were alive when asari dokubo was saying all manner of rubbish against Ndigbo and you lots said nothing than praising him, IPOB reacted in defence and now you have change asari dokubo to mean South South, shame on you unity begging lots
Trash
Re: Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari by Aldol: 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
Rayzoom:
you're a big fool. What did igbo do to South South and when has asari dokubo turn to South South? If you're not stupid you wouldn't have written this rubbish because am aware that you were alive when asari dokubo was saying all manner of rubbish against Ndigbo and you lots said nothing than praising him, IPOB reacted in defence and now you have change asari dokubo to mean South South, shame on you unity begging lots
For the fact that yorubas are very tolerant and try to absorb a lot from you peeps as your big brother doesn't mean our south south brothers will tolerate shit from you. Count yourself lucky for our gentle nature. You have been threatening to take out asari dokubo all this while,try it and see how you will be decimated by Niger deltans....

1 Like

Re: Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari by KGBKremlin: 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
toneroforever:

Instead of ur Niger Delta boys to go to school or learn a valuable skil or tradel, u would choose thuggery and militancy expecting free money at every corner.
Ur water & land have been polluted beyond redemption yet u can't challenge the govt to ensure that this injustice stops.
One day,una eye go clear but pray it won't be too late by then.

Are Your so called cannibals ritualist people more educated than us.

Look at beggars in all nigeria territory calling his slave master name's imagine

2 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari by online4business: 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
Agadagba anamasobiri Numu keme.

ANumene pamene.

Them use you do pipeline project coordinator give you small oil leak and take everything away.

When you go wise agadagba?

Oil dey your place yet you no fit reach your village.

Crude oil that you guys using local refinery can refined yet them dey call you bunkery thief.

Zamfara gold and diamond na for zamfara why your own na for FG who foolish can you be.

Endurance don see as e be na when I warn am make him pipe low him no hear word dey celebrate tinubu.

The saga's don dey play na everywhere go smell at lass.

Signal contact for egbesu wari now no products endurance don borrow leg

Tantita don stop agadagba use your head.

Asari go aso rock now dem don ban am i.e use and dump am like rag.

Egbesu no be mumu God like White man ooo use it at your own perils.

Asawana!!! Ayi Adegbe!!

@generaldetari

3 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari by slam7000(m): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

If by ipob, you are referring to Igbos then I’ll tell you that you are delusional, mentally retarded and suicidal.

Asari Dokubo and Egbesu cult are cowards. Igbos have played mature in all these nonsense from various groups and individuals. Asari would disrespect Igbos on social media and no Ijaw or south south elder will tell him how stupid and embarrassing he sounds.

Someday shit will hit the fan and all you garbages will be disposed where you belong.

3 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari by steeltrust: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

my friend will you shut up
Instead of to think of how to use the nonsense warrior to hold your leaders who are sharing the oil wealth and living your people in abject poverty
You’re here defending this nonsense hungry militant

If you’re wise you shouldn’t support any leader from any region threaten any tribe because they are close to power or anything

Be wise

3 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari by Aldol: 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2023
steeltrust:
my friend will you shut up
Instead of to think of how to use the nonsense warrior to hold your leaders who are sharing the oil wealth and living your people in abject poverty
You’re here defending this nonsense hungry militant

If you’re wise you shouldn’t support any leader from any region threaten any tribe because they are close to power or anything

Be wise
Have you not been defending simon okpa ?

1 Like

Re: Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari by LagosFirstSon: 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
justtoodark:

who you dey call pig....??
who you be....??
Ordinary Fulani herdsmen kill your people like rats in asaba last year and nothing happened. Na Igbo wey the population be times 20 of your entire tribe you wan fight .

Na Apc dey give una morale na

4 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari by steeltrust: 11:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
Aldol:

Have you not been defending simon okpa ?
it only stupid people like your type that will defend Simon ekpa

Grow up

3 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari by SonofLothbrok: 3:48am On Aug 19, 2023
Bayelsa to the igbo lands is not up to 1 hour journey.

Them tink say Igbo na JTF, Abi Zoology military of Nigeria.

Na so Asari dey loud h'm big mouth up and down.

Person wey no know go think say Asari don fight war; meanwhile na kidnapping be em hand work.

Our oil, our oil na for Bayelsa e end. No meaningful course.

Empty guns without bullets.

4 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari by Aldol: 5:22am On Aug 19, 2023
steeltrust:
it only stupid people like your type that will defend Simon ekpa

Grow up
Should i begin to dig the threads where you and your people are supporting simon okpa? If you don't support him ,why do you obey his sit at home orders

1 Like

Re: Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari by rummmy: 6:09am On Aug 19, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
IPOB be thinking they can mess with South-South the way they do with Westerners!

Those guys don’t have a fuse box in their brains, and can be very mean and violent. All those Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom demons are naturally mentally unstable and just looking for where to wreck havoc.

IPOB should just continue facing Westerners and Northerners. SS is a no go area.
always making noise.a week is too much to send you all into ocean where you came from b4 we borrowed you small land

4 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari by julaion: 7:37am On Aug 19, 2023
Aldol:
Igbos will commit suicide if the only pillars they hold on to ( south south) also cut ties with them. They have succeeded in making the whole world their enemies. Igbos really need to change their ways
and you forgot Igbo people has the largest new oil (gas reserve) in the world

4 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari by julaion: 7:38am On Aug 19, 2023
justtoodark:

we south southerners double dare them to try anything stvpid in the delta....
they shouldnt worry about yorubas and hausas already....they havent witnessed delta anger yet....
see slave talking grin

3 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari by steeltrust: 8:58am On Aug 19, 2023
Aldol:

Should i begin to dig the threads where you and your people are supporting simon okpa? If you don't support him ,why do you obey his sit at home orders
don’t say you and your friends say me

Dig mine and if you see any where I supported the idiot I’ll give you 150k

I dare you
And for your info I’m not Igbo
Stop the sabotage on the Igbos
You don’t like them let them live and go get their Biafra abi you be winch

3 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari by IjawKimi: 7:20am On Aug 21, 2023
slam7000:

If by ipob, you are referring to Igbos then I’ll tell you that you are delusional, mentally retarded and suicidal.

Asari Dokubo and Egbesu cult are cowards. Igbos have played mature in all these nonsense from various groups and individuals. Asari would disrespect Igbos on social media and no Ijaw or south south elder will tell him how stupid and embarrassing he sounds.

Someday shit will hit the fan and all you garbages will be disposed where you belong.
no, not matured but because you igbos are afraid of us.
try us and we will wiped the igbo out existence
Re: Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari by KwuoteYourFada: 8:26am On Aug 21, 2023
IjawKimi:
no, not matured but because you igbos are afraid of us.
try us and we will wiped the igbo out existence
Lol we literally faught all Nigeria tiri years grin

You people joke too much 😂

Make Una control Una oil na cheesy

Pipeline security people grin

1 Like

Re: Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari by Aldol: 9:01am On Aug 21, 2023
steeltrust:
don’t say you and your friends say me

Dig mine and if you see any where I supported the idiot I’ll give you 150k

I dare you
And for your info I’m not Igbo
Stop the sabotage on the Igbos
You don’t like them let them live and go get their Biafra abi you be winch
If you dont support him ,why obey his sit at home order
Re: Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari by 90dbest: 9:50am On Aug 21, 2023
Asari the pig, Igbo are too big for your childish Fulani ass licking.
Re: Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari by Nmaemeka: 10:40am On Aug 21, 2023
Aldol:

For the fact that yorubas are very tolerant and try to absorb a lot from you peeps as your big brother doesn't mean our south south brothers will tolerate shit from you. Count yourself lucky for our gentle nature. You have been threatening to take out asari dokubo all this while,try it and see how you will be decimated by Niger deltans....
your fool
Re: Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari by Brek: 10:41am On Aug 21, 2023
justtoodark:

we south southerners double dare them to try anything stvpid in the delta....
they shouldnt worry about yorubas and hausas already....they havent witnessed delta anger yet....
Weve reduced Fulani Boise in southeast continue to play

1 Like

Re: Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari by Brek: 10:45am On Aug 21, 2023
Operation hurricane and fume they kept quiet asari mind urself
Re: Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari by Onogiede(m): 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
Am proudly South South with no stain,..Asari Bleep up big time, he started abusing awhole Igbo tribe, no tribe will take such situational nonsense, we know when to fight for someone but absolutely no this issue,.. judiciary currently in our focus. Nigeria unite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari by Couldntfigurean: 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
They were dumb when the little piggy was insulting the whole Igbo nation
We Igbos are not perfect but if you come for us,you go collect wotowoto

1 Like

Re: Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari by fx45(m): 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
Shut up y'all!
No "Igbo groups" did any of such.
Enough of the bullying and gaslighting of Igbo people. Enough!

Probably looking for an excuse to get violent.
Igbo people have become the "favourite target" lately, but God is always with us.
Get violent with who? Can the entire Ijaw land withstand Igbo fury let alone a disgruntled miscreant called Dokubo Asari Goodhead, the son of a slave?

1 Like

Re: Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari by Aldol: 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
Nmaemeka:
your fool
Your half
Re: Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari by Whytelyon(m): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
Did they warn him when he flaunted guns and threatened them? Una go day treat Igbos as Una like because them no talk to Una.
What you do to them ,they do to you. If you no like am, stop am.
You are not mad. Em get luck say , them even day silent with am.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari by Chidex50(m): 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
IPOB be thinking they can mess with South-South the way they do with Westerners!

Those guys don’t have a fuse box in their brains, and can be very mean and violent. All those Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom demons are naturally mentally unstable and just looking for where to wreck havoc.

IPOB should just continue facing Westerners and Northerners. SS is a no go area.
What do you mean by South-South? The same region Igbos are part of Majority .
Re: Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari by obyno82: 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Just shut up
Re: Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari by obyno82: 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
Aldol:
Igbos will commit suicide if the only pillars they hold on to ( south south) also cut ties with them. They have succeeded in making the whole world their enemies. Igbos really need to change their ways

You guys talk like people that don't have brain that is why these idiots will always play ludo on your brains and deceive you all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Commissions NNS ANDONI Warship: Made In Nigeria / Did Ghana Actually Killed All There Top Leaders Before Witnessing Development / How Plans To Kidnap Attahiru Jega During 2015 Election Failed – Adeniyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.