Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment (39236 Views)

Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) / Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep / Perks Of Being A Course Rep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2023
folake4u:
Students still pay money to their course reps for textbooks? What happened to bookshop or paying directly to the lecturer?

In my time, I didn't allow anybody to give me money to buy textbook. You know the way to Lecturer's office abeg.
That's the work of general class rep, he is acting on the authority of the lecturer. I'm very usual that it was the lecturer that instructed him to collect the money on his behalf.
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by RingRoadMafia: 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2023
Under34:

Same person.

Oga so you're also the one behind that scam? So teaching fake Cryptocurrency trade and and photoshopping pictures don't pay you? Or you think I can't see your I.P?
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by folake4u(f): 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2023
Fuckingmallam45:

That's the work of general class rep, he is acting on the authority of the lecturer. I'm very usual that it was the lecturer that instructed him to collect the money on his behalf.

Ehen. That explains it then.
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Daradared2(f): 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2023
undecided
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Elxandre(m): 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2023
Running and hiding cos of 6m?
If you must be a criminal, at least it should be worth it. 😂

1 Like

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by AImiron: 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2023
They should hang him if dem catch am
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Ahigbo1: 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
This is how it begins... they'd claim future leaders, meanwhile they're not accountable over little things
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Johnn44: 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
folake4u:
Students still pay money to their course reps for textbooks? What happened to bookshop or paying directly to the lecturer?

In my time, I didn't allow anybody to give me money to buy textbook. You know the way to Lecturer's office abeg.
My lecturer himself that year ate our textbook money. He made his textbook compulsory inorder to write his tests or sit for his exam ----Over 5 departments. When we went for lst test, he used list of people who bought his textbook to do roll call.
If u like wrirte the test. If u no buy , ur score na automatic zero.

Before 2nd test of semester and Exam, over 90% students 200l paid him 800naira for his textbook. He claimed he was out of limited copies and needed to print new ones . Na so full semester, we no see textbook. And he didnt return our money. He ate everybody's N800 naira.

We reported him to Dean for discipline. He was only warned. Very ruthless lecturer like that.

By the time l graduated and went for NYSC , heard his cup finally full and state university sacked him abruptly. He was heavily indicted in embezzled corruption case with post utme exam & laid off .

2 Likes

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Ejyksneh(m): 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
He learnt from the best criminal in the person of Yoruba thief, Tinubu Ahmed Bola......he is a known Yoruba armed robber
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by princeade86(m): 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
Evolutionlove:
Thieves everywhere in Shiiithole.
don't judge yet. Maybe they kidnapped them
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Nonexisting1: 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
Japa activated-ed already. They didn't start looking for them on time. Wait, they will soon update their Instagram in UK or Canada.

1 Share

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Ejyksneh(m): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
How much do you have in your account? I don't care if it's legit money or not
Elxandre:
Running and hiding cos of 6m?
If you must be a criminal, at least it should be worth it. 😂
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by bayelsaowei(m): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
grin
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Coldie(m): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
With the way things are hard in Nigeria, lecturers will sell books expensive enough to generate over #6million from just one level alone.

So much nonsense is going on in Nigeria, I schooled in the UK some years back and I didn't buy any text book from any lecturer, any text book that's needed to pass a course they put it in the library.

How would school be expensive in a country where graduated are largely unemployed

1 Like

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by jojothaiv(m): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
Kingosytex:
Na like dis e dey take start. Later dis one will find himself in the senate or somewhere else and continue the looting. We keep blaming those in power but fail to understand that we elected them from amongst us, they didn't fall from they sky; they have the mindset and mentality of an average Nigerian who sees every leadership opportunity as an avenue to amass wealth.

Back then in school, one of the SUG presidents once used the SUG funds to buy himself a sharp ride, it only got sour because out of his greed, he failed to settle those of higher hierarchy. The aggrieved parties blew the whistle and raised an alarm and the rest was history cheesy
That's just the plain truth.

We ain't saints either and honestly, the redemption this country seek for will start from us.
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by BabaIbo: 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2023
Back then in school, the sug claim he bought Keke napep #900,000 each and he bought 3.
Thr market value as of then was 350k, if e too cost, sey we never see am before, e go be 400k.
I no sure sey the guy grad at the right time sha because the matter been long.
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by jojothaiv(m): 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
BabaIbo:
Back then in school, the sug claim he bought Keke napep #900,000 each and he bought 3.
Thr market value as of then was 350k, if e too cost, sey we never see am before, e go be 400k.
I no sure sey the guy grad at the right time sha because the matter been long.
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by sukkot: 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
Japa money done complete
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
Leaders of tomorrow are now theives of tomorrow 🤭😄😂
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by jaxxy(m): 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
japa lol
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by folake4u(f): 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2023
Johnn44:

My lecturer himself that year ate our textbook money. He made his textbook compulsory inorder to write his tests or sit for his exam ----Over 5 departments. When we went for lst test, he used list of people who bought his textbook to do roll call.
If u like wrirte the test. If u no buy , ur score na automatic zero.

Before 2nd test of semester and Exam, over 90% students 200l paid him 800naira for his textbook. He claimed he was out of limited copies and needed to print new ones . Na so full semester, we no see textbook. And he didnt return our money. He ate everybody's N800 naira.

We reported him to Dean for discipline. He was only warned. Very ruthless lecturer like that.

By the time l graduated and went for NYSC , heard his cup finally full and state university sacked him abruptly. He was heavily indicted in embezzled corruption case with post utme exam & laid off .

I'm glad karma caught up with him finally.

Some lecturers really nor get sense. They always feel like deputy Jesus. undecided

In my Faculty, if you want to buy textbook, go to the bookshop or meet the lecturer yourself. The lecturer doesn't sell handouts too. You simply go to the photocopy shop and pay.

What I did as a rep back then was to collect the handout from the lecturer, give to the photocopy shop folks to make bulk prints and then return lecturer copy back to him/her.

I nor get power for rubbish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by SimplyBOAT: 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
Hahahaha
Boma is the real IDAN
Future leaders of tomorrow indeed😏😏
I laugh in balablu
But the babe set sha
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by blabulu2000: 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
And these class rep. too.go dey abuse politicians who are stealing our money....likewise some Nyamiriiiiiiiiiii rogues on Nairaland...

Let torch light their Yansh and see their shady deals..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by KazikageSama: 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
Whoever wrote that post and the person who typed the letter to the Dean shouldn't be in 400L. They need to re-write English language at WAEC level at the very least.
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by highchief1: 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2023
obembet:
There is serious drama at Ignatius aguru University after general Course Representative Embezzled over 6.4million Naira belong do faculty of Management science.

Henry Boma and Boniface Princess a course rep of accounting, 400level student of Ignatius aguru University as disappeared after he mismanaged over 6.4M naira belong to the department.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cv_-K9jIe9f/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==
I think they did the right thg because their certificate is not worth 500k in naija if that money is carefully used they are better of

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by tfash96(m): 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
Abi dem dey look for person wey no dey naija anymore..The guy don use una money japa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by sukkot: 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2023
Coldie:
With the way things are hard in Nigeria, lecturers will sell books expensive enough to generate over #6million from just one level alone.

So much nonsense is going on in Nigeria, I schooled in the UK some years back and I didn't buy any text book from any lecturer, any text book that's needed to pass a course they put it in the library.

How would school be expensive in a country where graduated are largely unemployed
and how much was your 4 year tuition in UK ? like 40 million naira. tuition in naija is zero. so make lecturer collect black tax na

1 Share

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by etrange: 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
obembet:
There is serious drama at Ignatius aguru University after general Course Representative Embezzled over 6.4million Naira belong do faculty of Management science.

Henry Boma and Boniface Princess a course rep of accounting, 400level student of Ignatius aguru University as disappeared after he mismanaged over 6.4M naira belong to the department.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cv_-K9jIe9f/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

This your write-up is difficult to understand. You mentioned the names of two people, then you said "... a course rep of accounting has disappeared after he mismanaged...". Are both of them course reps? If not, which one of them is?
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by imoh4king(m): 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
Don’t blame them, Nigeria is so corrupt state and the society produces it kind.

Look at what our so called leaders of tomorrow is doing in the position of just mere course rep undecided.

During my Nysc program, I was the Vice president in my CDS and the treasurer was my good friend, we were even in the same PPA. We had every opportunity to steal money but we didn’t despite my love for money.

And we were over 200 corp members in my cds, and we were paying dues of #100 each in every CDS meetings (Thursdays).

But One thing I enjoyed about my office as a CDS Vp was free transport to my PPA almost everyday in the sense that I didn’t use #1 of my money to transport myself to my PPA, it was from our cds account.

See your mouth like "200 Corp members were paying N100 for each CDS meeting"... You want to compare that 2kobo with N6.4million. Even if na you, you for don miss by now.

I smell conspiracy in this N6.4million. How did he do it without the lecturer or faculty Staff. They should cross-examjne the faculty Staffers.
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ignatius Aguru university, just hearing this name for the first time
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by imoh4king(m): 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
Don’t blame them, Nigeria is so corrupt state and the society produces it kind.

Look at what our so called leaders of tomorrow is doing in the position of just mere course rep undecided.

During my Nysc program, I was the Vice president in my CDS and the treasurer was my good friend, we were even in the same PPA. We had every opportunity to steal money but we didn’t despite my love for money.

And we were over 200 corp members in my cds, and we were paying dues of #100 each in every CDS meetings (Thursdays).

But One thing I enjoyed about my office as a CDS Vp was free transport to my PPA almost everyday in the sense that I didn’t use #1 of my money to transport myself to my PPA, it was from our cds account.
See your mouth like "200 Corp members were paying N100 for each CDS meeting"... You want to compare that 2kobo with N6.4million. Even if na you, you for don miss by now.

I smell conspiracy in this N6.4million. How did he do it without the lecturer or faculty Staff. They should cross-examjne the faculty Staffers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools / Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France / Delta Polytechnic Students Charging Their Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.