Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Suspected Assassins Storm Edo Church, Shot Pastor And His Wife (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Assassins Storm Edo Church, Shot Pastor And His Wife (video) (1232 Views)

Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church / Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs / Police parade suspected Assassins who tried to kill Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Assassins Storm Edo Church, Shot Pastor And His Wife (video) by Kayzz34: 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUlOzfXzsj0

Gunmen suspected to be hired assassins have attacked a pastor, Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, and killed his wife, Peace, in Edo State. 

It was gathered that the gunmen invaded the church, God’s Vineyard of Grace Dominion Assembly, located at 101, Upper Lawani Street, New Benin, Benin City around 7:36pm on Monday, August 14, 2023, and opened fire on the pastor. 

The assistant pastor was also said to have also sustained injuries on his head during the attack.

Re: Suspected Assassins Storm Edo Church, Shot Pastor And His Wife (video) by Kingosytex(m): 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2023
angry
Gunmen suspected to be hired assassins have attacked a pastor,

This assumption is probably correct. The gunmen are most likely assassins sent by someone who's got a feud to settle with the pastor.
It's a pity that a life was lost in the process. May God console them and grant the deceased soul rest.
It's really worrisome that the insecurity is worsening and there's no end in sight to this menace.
I urge the pastor to be more careful in his doings, if he's got the means of hiring additional security let him do so.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Assassins Storm Edo Church, Shot Pastor And His Wife (video) by dangermouse(m): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
Gross.

We are indeed in perilous times
Re: Suspected Assassins Storm Edo Church, Shot Pastor And His Wife (video) by gaby(m): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
Assistant Pastor needs to be grilled very well.
Re: Suspected Assassins Storm Edo Church, Shot Pastor And His Wife (video) by Shinjawestside: 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
Nawaooo..
Re: Suspected Assassins Storm Edo Church, Shot Pastor And His Wife (video) by debbydams(f): 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
It is well
Re: Suspected Assassins Storm Edo Church, Shot Pastor And His Wife (video) by davosea(m): 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
Insecurity very worrisome
Re: Suspected Assassins Storm Edo Church, Shot Pastor And His Wife (video) by Baronthecelebri: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
Wahala, how did they gain entrance.
Re: Suspected Assassins Storm Edo Church, Shot Pastor And His Wife (video) by Jozilinn: 10:47am On Aug 19, 2023
If you ask me na who I go ask,for this Naija na where we want start so if you ask me na who I go ask...I hope they recover cos things dey happen oh 🤯🤯

(1) (Reply)

Army Arrests Man Inside Church, Claims His Wedding Invite Was Shared By Criminal / Lesbian Lovers 'Bose Ore & Frances Hamilton Left 'Suicide Apology' Note / Woman Caught With Narcotics Stuffed In Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.