Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Loads &baggages Of Life Threatening Diseases Terminated By The GOD Of The Chosen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Loads &baggages Of Life Threatening Diseases Terminated By The GOD Of The Chosen (108 Views)

Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly / Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God / 1000 Clerics: 'God Revealed That Buhari Is The Chosen One' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loads &baggages Of Life Threatening Diseases Terminated By The GOD Of The Chosen by Gospelpreacher1: 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2023
KIDNEY PROBLEM, LIVER FAT, HIGH CHOLESTEROL , HEART PALPITATIONS, ALL ROLLED AWAY BY THE GOD OF CHOSEN

Our sister began her testimony with these words;
I THANK GOD FOR MAKING ME A CHOSEN.

She came for the first time to the Lord's CHOSEN few months ago , precisely on tge 9th of April 2023.

She came with baggages and Catalogue of terminal and life threatening sicknesses and diseases.

She was diagnosed of Kidney Problem, Liver fat, High cholesterol and , High blood pressure and Heart palpitations.
On top of all these, she was ravaged by sleeplessness.
She has not been able to sleep for more than a year now.
She was depressed and unhappy.

She was invited to the Lord's CHOSEN by a brother who she buys medicines from. He saw her state of life and admonished her to attend the LORD'S CHOSEN program as only God could heal her.

She came to the chosen program on the 9th of April this year.
She heard the word of God and headed to the admonishment of the Servant of GOD that CONTINUATION BRINGS FREEDOM.

She continued coming to the CHOSEN.
According to her, she noticed that each time she attends service, she becomes lighter. As in something leaves her body. So she continued coming.

According to her, having listened to a testimony of a sister, she decided to practice the Declaration that the servant of God told the Chosen people to declare in the Face of any problem.

She got home, she declared herself a CHOSEN 3trice and asked sleeplessness who are you? God of my pastor power, where are you?

According to her, she didn't know when she slept off. Only to wake up around 8am the next day.
She was shocked at suprised, as she has not been able to sleep for a very long while. That was how sleeplessness left her.

Having noticed improvements in her life, she went back to the Hospital for test.
According to her the medical personnel was smiling at her.

The test results showed that she is totally Free.
The Kidney Problem, Liver fat, High cholesterol and , High blood pressure and Heart palpitations were no where to be seen. All terminated by the GREAT GOD OF CHOSEN.

The GOD of CHOSEN rolled them all away. Today our sister is super Healthy, full of joy and appreciation to the GOD of CHOSEN for turning her life around and terminating all these deadly sicknesses.

Are you out there, suffering from all sorts of afflictions and torment.
Stop dying In silence. Get yourself quickly to the GOD of CHOSEN.
The GOD of CHOSEN is a sure Banker to turn all your Sorrows to Joy. GOD of CHOSEN is Tested and Proven to save, Heal, Deliver, bless, and put smiles on your face.

Services in the Headquarters at oshodi apapa expressway in Lagos holds on
Sunday 8am
Tuesday revival service 8am and 5pm
Thursday counselling and deliverance 8am.

Find your way to the GOD of CHOSEN and thank Me later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gKv74iab9I

Re: Loads &baggages Of Life Threatening Diseases Terminated By The GOD Of The Chosen by jaephoenix(m): 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2023
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gKv74iab9I
At least if they want to lie, they should hire doctors to write the lies. They are so obvious.
Is Muoka this poor?

(1) (Reply)

Christian Book Collection Downloads / Read The Bible In A Month Challenge / Watch This Powerful Message From Apostle Micheal Orokpo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.