Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead (59397 Views)

Zion Balogun Is A Stunt Rider / "We Love You Grandma" Wizkid Third Baby Mama Celebrates Wizkid's Mother Birthday / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead by Bimpe29: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
Inna wa inna ilehi rajiun
CoronaVirusPro:

إِنَّا ِلِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

Re: Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead by sharpwriter(m): 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
sukkot:
Hmmm
Wetin o 😏
Re: Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead by mkoabiola: 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
That is his back bone

So sad
Re: Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead by Seanmike(m): 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
Rest in perfect peace mama
Re: Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead by simply22: 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead by Tendd: 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2023
How old was the mother and what is the cause of her demise? Those of us still alive, what prevention measures are we taking to prevent sudden death?Are we exercising enough or taking control of what we put in our mouths? Obesity kills so be mindful.
Take heart WizKid.RIP mama!
Re: Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead by horgarzer(m): 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ripp wiz mother

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead by Obierika(m): 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
Rest In Peace madam!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead by Pedrii22: 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
DomTORRETTO:

Sorry, i meant to ask if you do physical for all quantities?

Don't fall for him.

He's a scam.
Re: Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead by Ayuzz007(m): 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
In the early 90s
That was the beginning
Mama had me
She was definitely smiling
Finally a boy
She was very very happy
She prayed for those with the love of her life eh
She called me grace
She called me blessing
She looked into my eyes
Called me love of her life
I wish i could go back and feel what she felt
But she goes on her knees
And tell God what she felt eh...

R I P mama

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
Rip madam cry
Re: Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead by highchief1: 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
Re: Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead by olabrinks(f): 11:55pm On Aug 18, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Mega blowing loading for him this year...
I agree. The length at what these people do to get fame. Only the wise know what’s going on behind the scenes. But if she truly died a natural death may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:44am On Aug 19, 2023
He finally gave her up just like Kanye west did

We’ll hear the rest of the story much later
Re: Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead by CoronaVirusPro: 1:01am On Aug 19, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

This is NOT Saudi Arabia. STOP embarrassing yourself.

Gibberish!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead by CoronaVirusPro: 1:03am On Aug 19, 2023
Chucks13:

Hello Mr man will you stop this? This is Nigeria and not Saudi ok.

Just stop it. If you can't write in any of Nigeria dialect then pls don't write anything.

Balderdash!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead by CoronaVirusPro: 2:32am On Aug 19, 2023
MICHEALADEX:
He finally gave her up just like Kanye west did

We’ll hear the rest of the story much later

Sigh!

When he was poor, who did he give up?

You lots are pathetic!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead by Emma1Oj(m): 4:25am On Aug 19, 2023
I will never be surprise if Wizkid don't say anything. He's not the talking type and very private.

RIP Ma, Mummy Wizkid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead by Bukola94: 4:35am On Aug 19, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Sigh!

When he was poor, who did he give up?

You lots are pathetic!
that is their mentality, so be careful with people like them, na people like them dey say na their star u dey use,star ko,sun ni. Some can be so jealous and bring u down, by going to candle bad pastors or herbalist, just to bring u down. They spent hours watching nollywood films, especially that of Kanayo O K.LOL

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead by simfrost90210: 9:28am On Aug 19, 2023
My Condolences To StarBoy!!!

😔😔May GOD Rest Her Soul Eternally

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead by OdogwuJesus: 9:50am On Aug 19, 2023
Omolomo4eva:
Awwwn! Anytime I listen to the verse 1 of Joy, her pix comes to mind. I feel like crying,good woman
Oh na na na na
Eh eh
In the early 90s
That was the beginning
Mama had me
Finally a boy
She was very very happy
She called me grace
She called me blessing
She looked into my eyes
And tell God what she felt eh
Joy nothing but joy
Every other day she feels nothing but joy
Showers of blessings
God blessed her plenty
Thank God for blessing
Love of my life eh
Joy nothing but joy
We didn't have much
She loved me still
When she thank God for blessing love of my life eh
When I was a little boy
Mama told me
My boy chase your dreams
And keep believing
And the sky will be your beginning
When I was a little boy
Mama told me
My boy chase your dreams
And keep believing
And your peak will be your beginning
When I was a little boy
Mama told me
Love will set you free
My boy please believe it
Cos this love is for real
When I was a little boy
Mama told me
My boy chase your dreams
And keep believing
And the love will set you free
Yeah yeah
Re: Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead by Sweetvie: 10:15am On Aug 19, 2023
Rip
Re: Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2023
OdogwuJesus:
Oh na na na na
Eh eh
In the early 90s
That was the beginning
Mama had me
Finally a boy
She was very very happy
She called me grace
She called me blessing
She looked into my eyes
And tell God what she felt eh
Joy nothing but joy
Showers of blessings
God blessed her plenty
Thank God for blessing
Love of my life eh
Joy nothing but joy
We didn't have much
She loved me still
When she thank God for blessing love of my life eh
When I was a little boy
Mama told me
My boy chase your dreams
And keep believing
And the sky will be your beginning
When I was a little boy
Mama told me
My boy chase your dreams
And keep believing
And your peak will be your beginning
When I was a little boy
Mama told me
Love will set you free
My boy please believe it
Cos this love is for real
When I was a little boy
Mama told me
My boy chase your dreams
And keep believing
And the love will set you free
Yeah yeah
You've made my day,aswear. God bless you richly
Re: Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead by Knetpro(m): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2023
Rest in peace to grandma.
Re: Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead by Spiff20(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2023
Omo sometimes I wonder, so money can't buy life eh? I mean with all the money Wizkid has, he could take his mother to Johns Hopkins or any best medical center in India, hire the best doctor in the world and give his mother life. If poor people die because of lack of money to give them adequate healthcare, whats the excuse of the rich? But i guess this is the mystery of life we'll never understand. R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead by whizzyleejr(m): 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2023
gmo10:

Hope you're not a scammer

He’s a scammer, run, he just scammed me
Re: Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead by gmo10(m): 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2023
DomTORRETTO:

Don't do any transaction with anyone you don't know without escrow.

Your first trial might be your biggest mistakes.
You're very correct
Re: Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead by gmo10(m): 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2023
whizzyleejr:

He’s a scammer, run, he just scammed me
In crypto, aside the exchanges, I don't do P2P without a reliable escrow
Re: Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead by juman(m): 5:34am On Aug 22, 2023
Sorry o.
Death is for all of us.
Re: Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead by lenkel: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
+234 803 761 6273 scamm alert. He mssg pipu for pin don't fall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Karibi Fubara Is Dead! Cancer Kills Nollywood Actor / Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) / Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.