Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Alex Otti Vs Elrufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Vs Elrufai (1813 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Agrees With Elrufai On Calling PDP Supporters "Empty Heads" / Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) / Dr Alex Otti Vs Edward Kanu Obiakor Jnr. Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

Alex Otti Vs Elrufai by jumper524(m): 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
Elrufai is termed a snake and all sort of names for building better infrastructure while Alex Otti is a Saint for doing the same thing.

Pic 1, Abia state Road done by otti

Pic 2, Kaduna state Road done by elrufai

Re: Alex Otti Vs Elrufai by LagosFirstSon: 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
Senseless thread

Rubbish

19 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Vs Elrufai by siofragspot: 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2023
I give it to elrufai, ganduje, Zulum, ekpeazu. Majority Northern governors constructed good infrastructure during their time in office.

Re: Alex Otti Vs Elrufai by Okwyjesus(m): 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
jumper524:
Elrufai is termed a snake and all sort of names for building better infrastructure while Alex Otti is a Saint for doing the same thing.

Children don full nairaland. You will see it in their post

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Vs Elrufai by tuborme: 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2023
How many bloodshed happened under El Rufai ? Mugu

Re: Alex Otti Vs Elrufai by JASONjnr(m): 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
jumper524:

5here are many things that defines a leader, especially a political leader as a governor or a president....

Elrufai isn't just a snake but also a tyrant. He singlehandedly layoff teachers for not passing his exams. But he equally failed the ministerial screening.

Also, he did and said nothing to all the killings happening from the Southern Kaduna state where he governs. Same man kicked against the killing of Boko Haram members by GEJ.

Same man claimed he sent Yaradua to grave and Jonathan to Otueke.... Same man claiming he contributed to the victory of Tinubu's presidential winning.

Re: Alex Otti Vs Elrufai by jumper524(m): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2023
tuborme:
under elrufai, religious and community crisis was brought to the barest minimum.
Elrufai despite being a member of APC was vocal on multiple occasions on the soft hands used to fight bandits by Buhari led FG.

So if your looking for place to blame elrufai, look again.
Kaduna now has a competitive standard of state schools in Nigeria all because of elrufai.

U qualified teachers hated him for that, ghost workers hated elrufai for working so hard against the ghost system of working.

If your looking for areas to criticise elrufai, please, let it have enough sauce, not the hearsay or general narrative.

Re: Alex Otti Vs Elrufai by oilngas7818: 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
Hmmm all is well

Are you interested in the LPG gas business? Then you can get your fully installed refill ready skid gas plant at a very affordable price
Re: Alex Otti Vs Elrufai by Alchemy528: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
Why did they now use snap chat to snap the last picture so it will look good,,,, road is now purple 🟣 colour

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below

Re: Alex Otti Vs Elrufai by jumper524(m): 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

5here are many things that defines a leader, especially a political leader as a governor or a president....

Elrufai isn't just a snake but also a tyrant. He singlehandedly layoff teachers for not passing his exams. But he equally failed the ministerial screening.

Also, he did and said nothing to all the killings happening from the Southern Kaduna state where he governs. Same man kicked against the killing of Boko Haram members by GEJ.

Same man claimed he sent Yaradua to grave and Jonathan to Otueke.... Same man claiming he contributed to the victory of Tinubu's presidential winning.
lies everywhere.
Where were you when elrufai proposed to bring in foreign machinaries to clear bandits in souther kaduna since Buhari has done very little on security there?
https://dailytrust.com/well-bring-in-foreign-mercenaries-if-fg-fails-to-end-terrorism-el-rufai

Teachers who can't write and are teachers deserves to stay
While the 10k teachers he recruited that passed the exam should remain jobless right?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.thecable.ng/el-rufai-approves-recruitment-of-10000-teachers-in-kaduna/amp&ved=2ahUKEwijpODeg-eAAxUUVKQEHcmEDz4QFnoECCEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3UccuW7p2ux9gTfZF_3ZG1

Please tell me where elrufai kicked against the killing of bokoharam let me see.
Re: Alex Otti Vs Elrufai by TotoGame(m): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
jumper524:
under elrufai, religious and community crisis was brought to the barest minimum.
Elrufai despite being a member of APC was vocal on multiple occasions on the soft hands used to fight bandits by Buhari led FG.

So if your looking for place to blame elrufai, look again.
Kaduna now has a competitive standard of state schools in Nigeria all because of elrufai.

U qualified teachers hated him for that, ghost workers hated elrufai for working so hard against the ghost system of working.

If your looking for areas to criticise elrufai, please, let it have enough sauce, not the hearsay or general narrative.

Where's your conscience? Kaduna that was an abattoir during elrufai's term as Governor

More than 900 people were killed in southern kaduna through out his tenure yet El rufai didn't give a fuvk, he even boasted on live television that "he dealt with the southern kaduna christians and they will perpetually be under their (muslims) control

Re: Alex Otti Vs Elrufai by Shinjawestside: 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
A stupid head slamming mohammadian terrorists support his fellow head slamming mohammadian terrorist "elrufai"

Re: Alex Otti Vs Elrufai by blabulu2000: 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2023
tuborme:

How.many blood shed happened under Peter Obi... Using CSI Nwafor to kill people and throw them I. awuzu river.

Re: Alex Otti Vs Elrufai by M4A1carbine: 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
This thread is useless..but I want to ask.

Why not compare El ElRufai and Sanwolu. Is it because IGBOs like the work done by the Governor? Why can't you compare El Rufai with his mates that have already left office , like Umahi?

Truly, you don't wish good for the SE. but let me tell you something deep. You will NEVER subjugate this new IGBO awakening.

Useless uncircumcised taqqiya headslamming mongrel. Tell your head smashing masters that the SE dey kamkpe...una no reach. cool

Re: Alex Otti Vs Elrufai by M4A1carbine: 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2023
See Dem..Yoruba masters thread.

PO is loved ..you are hated and will be dealt with. You fear the IGBO gaining Political power because you know the IGBO will.smash you totally. But it must happen Agbado idiots and you can't stop it .shikena

blabulu2000:

How.many blood shed happened under Peter Obi... Using CSI Nwafor to kill people and throw them I. awuzu river.

Re: Alex Otti Vs Elrufai by Wisereborn: 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
This is the most terroristic, useless and baseless thread I have come across so far on Nairaland

Probably deliberately written by a deranged to derail the true allegations brought against El-rufai

El-rufai is accused of insecurities perpetuated by him

What has Alex Otti got to do with El-rufai in the first place

OP must be a Fulani terrorist!!!

Re: Alex Otti Vs Elrufai by Wisereborn: 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2023
Besides, how is the first road constructed

Na una dey first start vawulence, soon now una go begin shout Igbos and Obidients upandan undecided

You guys have no conscience undecided all because of money

Re: Alex Otti Vs Elrufai by blabulu2000: 12:38am On Aug 19, 2023
M4A1carbine:

PO is loved ..you are hated and will be dealt with. You fear the IGBO gaining Political power because you know the IGBO will.smash you totally. But it must happen Agbado idiots and you can't stop it .shikena

Chest-beater crew....how many tribe has Nyamiriiiiiii people beat? During civil war.. .ojukwu ran away and became a refugee in Bukinafaso......it takes Philip Effiong to stand and handover the Biafra soldier and their ammunition to Gowon....

Aboki cabal dey wait for you....dot in a circle...inherited landlock...no good water way...now, una don dey deceive the niger-delta people...keep deceiving and re-colonizing them...zombiedent crew!!!!!
what is the population of Nyamiriiiiiijiiu globally...they are not up to Half population of Aboki in the Northwest....

Peter Obi has seen the handwriting in the wall....if you like go and organise your 2 million Nyamiriiiiii man or woman March.....soldier go kill some of you by the order of Aboki Major General in the Army..

Aboki dey wait una....Nnamdi Cownu still dey prison...and he go soon become money in the prison....

Re: Alex Otti Vs Elrufai by M4A1carbine: 7:04am On Aug 19, 2023
After all this noise make python Dance again na? Your army wey be joke? Or na army wey their plane dey fall from sky?

Yoruba man ....make I tell you as e dey go. You can't do anything to IGBOs..I mean NOTHING. You can go and smash your head on a cemented ground at the kabba in Mecca. I don't bloody care. All i know is that any of your brothers we see in our bushes must...DIE.

As per Nnamdi KANU...you are doing the worst you can do. You can't do more than what you have been doing. All I know is that Nothing, absolutely Nothing happens to that guy... FACTs cool

blabulu2000:

Chest-beater crew....how many tribe has Nyamiriiiiiii people beat? During civil war.. .ojukwu ran away and became a refugee in Bukinafaso......it takes Philip Effiong to stand and handover the Biafra soldier and their ammunition to Gowon....

Aboki cabal dey wait for you....dot in a circle...inherited landlock...no good water way...now, una don dey deceive the niger-delta people...keep deceiving and re-colonizing them...zombiedent crew!!!!!
what is the population of Nyamiriiiiiijiiu globally...they are not up to Half population of Aboki in the Northwest....

Peter Obi has seen the handwriting in the wall....if you like go and organise your 2 million Nyamiriiiiii man or woman March.....soldier go kill some of you by the order of Aboki Major General in the Army..

Aboki dey wait una....Nnamdi Cownu still dey prison...and he go soon become money in the prison....

Re: Alex Otti Vs Elrufai by Simeonjoe1: 8:36am On Aug 19, 2023
Elrufai spent 8 yrs Oti is just starting, revisit this argument after 8yrs

Re: Alex Otti Vs Elrufai by Ozommadu: 8:52am On Aug 19, 2023
jumper524:

This your second photo looks like when hebadan people wants to show us the aerial view of the city while covering what is obvious.

Why the filters?? What are you hiding?

Re: Alex Otti Vs Elrufai by MTNnews: 8:57am On Aug 19, 2023
So this thread showcasing the shameless performance of you igbos is shameless ?

You need to have your foolish head flogged severely with a sledge hammer 🔨 I swear to God.

So now we can not compare two governor's with almost the same revenue because an aboki outperformed the nosie making braggadocious Igbo ?!

LagosFirstSon:
Senseless thread

Rubbish

Re: Alex Otti Vs Elrufai by MTNnews: 8:59am On Aug 19, 2023
Is this the reason you shameless Igbos celebrate the pathetic road constructed by one of your hopeless governor compared to the standard road you condemned Elrufai for constructing ?

JASONjnr:

Re: Alex Otti Vs Elrufai by DenreleDave(m): 9:06am On Aug 19, 2023
Simeonjoe1:
Elrufai spent 8 yrs Oti is just starting, revisit this argument after 8yrs

I tìrẹ for the Op
Re: Alex Otti Vs Elrufai by blabulu2000: 9:28am On Aug 19, 2023
M4A1carbine:
After all this noise make python Dance again na? Your army wey be joke? Or na army wey their plane dey fall from sky?

Yoruba man ....make I tell you as e dey go. You can't do anything to IGBOs..I mean NOTHING. You can go and smash your head on a cemented ground at the kabba in Mecca. I don't bloody care. All i know is that any of your brothers we see in our bushes must...DIE.

As per Nnamdi KANU...you are doing the worst you can do. You can't do more than what you have been doing. All I know is that Nothing, absolutely Nothing happens to that guy... FACTs cool

DSS, here is one of the Nyamiriiiiiii terrorist...threaten genocide....the law enforcement officer on this platform, this is one of the criminals....
I will be sad if this man go shot free with this self- confession...DSS, do.your job....
Re: Alex Otti Vs Elrufai by M4A1carbine: 11:16am On Aug 19, 2023
Yoruba man trying to form aboki. You fail badly...do you know that even a fool can see through your foolishness. Anyway, let me tell you something, even DSS will appreciate extermination of people that downed a Military Chopper, don't you think so?

Useless Agbado miscreant urchinss are very shallow. That is how I saw through your useless aboki mantra.

I REPEAT and FULANi Herdsmen terrorist seen in the SE bushes must ....DIE.

Let that sink in.. Tajudeen..or is it .. Mukaila...or ..MORUFU....useless fuu. cool

blabulu2000:

DSS, here is one of the Nyamiriiiiiii terrorist...threaten genocide....the law enforcement officer on this platform, this is one of the criminals....
I will be sad if this man go shot free with this self- confession...DSS, do.your job....

Re: Alex Otti Vs Elrufai by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:44am On Aug 19, 2023
M4A1carbine:

You are just a foolish Igbo man. That guy mentioned out a point and even told u the name of the perpetrator, Nwafor James and this is all u could spill?

I'm forced to believe the average IQ score of the Igbos is somewhere around 12

Re: Alex Otti Vs Elrufai by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:47am On Aug 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Senseless thread

Rubbish

I've never seen u engage anyone with raw facts, stats and figures

Its always about insults and abuses

I wonder how realistic you are with real life issues offline

Life go just dey send u illusions dey use am dey deceive u

Re: Alex Otti Vs Elrufai by udomonday: 11:53am On Aug 19, 2023
Igbos are generally a mediocre bunch.
Re: Alex Otti Vs Elrufai by M4A1carbine: 11:54am On Aug 19, 2023
Why are you crying? grin

EmperorCaesar:

You are just a foolish Igbo man. That guy mentioned out a point and even told u the name of the perpetrator, Nwafor James and this is all u could spill?

I'm forced to believe the average IQ score of the Igbos is somewhere around 12

Re: Alex Otti Vs Elrufai by Mr2wealth: 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2023
jumper524:

You are comparing somebody that spent 8years in offixe with another person that is yet to spend 100 days in office! You see your life. Rubbish post indeed. angry
Re: Alex Otti Vs Elrufai by complexstuffs(m): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2023
Alchemy528:
Why did they now use snap chat to snap the last picture so it will look good,,,, road is now purple 🟣 colour

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below

Savage !!!!! grin grin

IPOB/OBIDIENTS will come for you

Tinubu Tells U.S. Court He’ll Be Badly Affected If FBI Releases His Records – PG / Sam Amadi, Peter Obi -the Faces Of The Enemies Of The State / Where Is Chief Gani Fawehinmi?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55