Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Passport Collection Via VFS Courier - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passport Collection Via VFS Courier (971 Views)

A Nairalanders Experience Applying For Belgium Visa Via VFS Global / VFS Canada Lagos Courier Partner / Experience At The (US Visa) Passport Collection Center, DHL VI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passport Collection Via VFS Courier by IzuomaIbe: 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
I got this sms from VFS:
"Decision envelope for tracking No. 20230809CAA8PKT95849 received on Wed Aug 16 2023 is ready for collection at the Canada VAC in Canada Visa Application Centre, Abuja. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the ¿Buy Services¿ page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC"

I have tried all means of contact on their website but it is not responding. Is their anyone who has passed through this hurdle?

I paid one-way courier service. I want VFS to deliver my passport to my address.
Re: Passport Collection Via VFS Courier by Ifakiland(m): 1:09am On Aug 19, 2023
IzuomaIbe:
I got this sms from VFS:
"Decision envelope for tracking No. 20230809CAABPKT95848 received on Wed Aug 16 2023 is ready for collection at the Canada VAC in Canada Visa Application Centre, Abuja. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the ¿Buy Services¿ page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC"

I have tried all means of contact on their website but it is not responding. Is their anyone who has passed through this hurdle?

I paid one-way courier service. I want VFS to deliver my passport to my address.
delete that tracking number, its sensitive information

1 Like

Re: Passport Collection Via VFS Courier by MrALIVE: 7:47am On Aug 19, 2023
IzuomaIbe:
I got this sms from VFS:
"Decision envelope for tracking No. 20230809CAA8PKT95849 received on Wed Aug 16 2023 is ready for collection at the Canada VAC in Canada Visa Application Centre, Abuja. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the ¿Buy Services¿ page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC"

how can you expose your application ID like this??

1 Like

Re: Passport Collection Via VFS Courier by IzuomaIbe: 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ifakiland:

delete that tracking number, its sensitive information

I altered it before posting
Re: Passport Collection Via VFS Courier by sillyking: 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
Hi, did you figure it out, i want to pay for a one way courier, should i just transfer to their bank account?

(1) (Reply)

Could It Be More Than A Job Interview? / Canada Visa Available[get Update Here] / Procedure For Change Of Institution While In The Uk On A Valid Student Visa Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.