Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Procedure For Change Of Institution While In The Uk On A Valid Student Visa Pls! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Procedure For Change Of Institution While In The Uk On A Valid Student Visa Pls! (975 Views)

U.S. Embassy Abuja New Procedure For Drop Box Renewals / Is Old Mrp Passport Still A Valid Identification / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Procedure For Change Of Institution While In The Uk On A Valid Student Visa Pls! by ty4real(m): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2008
Need to confirm if it is ideal to inform the Home office in the uk of a change in institution that I am attending.I have the student visa and am already in the uk and I want to change my school from the initial one I applied with for the visa.Do I need to inform the Home office of this change if yes,How do I go about it.Thank you.
Re: Procedure For Change Of Institution While In The Uk On A Valid Student Visa Pls! by brownbonno(m): 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2008
You student Visa is not tied to any university.Provided the terms of the visa application is not breach i.e to the UK for schooling,you will be fine.International students office of your new school will sort any differences out for you.
Re: Procedure For Change Of Institution While In The Uk On A Valid Student Visa Pls! by ty4real(m): 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2008
brownbonno:

You student Visa is not tied to any university.Provided the terms of the visa application is not breach i.e to the UK for schooling,you will be fine.International students office of your new school will sort any differences out for you.

Thank you smiley smiley smiley
Re: Procedure For Change Of Institution While In The Uk On A Valid Student Visa Pls! by IncaGold(m): 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2008
I think you've to just for the records. The procedure(s) i'm not very familiar with, but just do in case. I've heard (mind you HEARD) of some people that changed institutions without informing the home office and later had some difficulties when they wanted to renewal their visa.

Moreover, since LondonCool kinda knows an awful lot of things, why not drop him a line. He seems well versed with issues like this, especially with the Insider information thingy.
All the best

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Court Guard Jailed For Stealing From Barristers / Recap Of Our Europe Tour: 8 Weeks 10 Countries (28,400 views so far!) / Pls How Can I Secure Botswana Visa From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.