Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,578 members, 7,865,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

Encounter With ONLI YAHNWESAVES - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Encounter With ONLI YAHNWESAVES (72 Views)

Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With ONLI YAHNWESAVES by TGYM: 4:23am On Aug 19, 2023
Me viewed how a motorcyclist carried a beauty in this movement and was heading to a particular dangerous zone. Then reaching there, those in that environments who are experts in destroying beauties in existence began to scold the man, asking the cyclist why self should carry such a woman to this place, and they ordered self not to drop the woman, but should straight away take the woman to where self picked the woman. They further ordered the man to bring those that can be easily captured only, mostly those on trousers. Me viewed that when they captured any beauty; they took such to a particular place and no beauty in existence can question them. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED spoke, “Note that it is not Truth Beauty that instructed women to put on head cover, but Truth Beauty was only used to pass the information; it is me YOUR ONLY RIDIMA YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED that gave the instruction and me viewed to it that there is protection in women head cover”.During the darkrestness, me had an encounter where me was taken to a place and was instructed to climb from first to fifth [five] steps and stand there to watch. As me climbed from the first to the fifth steps and stood to watch as instructed. Me viewed how beauties who also desire to climb so easily as me did began to come. But these beauties came with titles yet with gladness and confidence that they shall climb up to the first to fifth steps but it was a very big struggle they faced. Me viewed as they only struggled to climb first to second steps and got tired. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “I don’t use position or self confidence to call beauties into my werk”. After this, me viewed a humble and gentle woman beauty who did not work using position, and without pride made it to AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE abode. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “Some beauties have lost what I have for them through pride, if any beauty serve me with humility, I shall certainly exalt such a beauty, but a beauty that has pride in self, such shall be brought low. If I use you, you are privileged; it does not mean that you are qualified. There are first to second riches – some beauties get their riches through wrong activities and even through rituals, and such riches comes quickly; but my own riches for my beauties comes gradually from step to step”My eyes were opened and me viewed how the demon in charge for a secret society gave a man that come to make wealth a hard condition. They required the man to submit self-Mama within first to second brightnesses [two days] for ritual; and that if the man fails to submit the mama, they shall use self for an exchange for sacrifice. But the man became stubborn to such condition as against their rule, as none ventures to be stubborn to Heylel. The man was knocked down in the realm whuch resulted to self’s death physically.Then a rendition echoed “Ocho ego ichotala ya” meaning “You that is searching for wealth or money, have you found it?The man was facing torment in Heylel fire. Me equally viewed how first to fifth [five] men shall soon be thrown or cast into Heylel fire. it was revealed to me that first among them took own mama for rituals , another took own papa for rituals, another took own little beauty for rituals, another took all the little beauties for rituals and another stole other little beauties for rituals.Then me was told to stand and watch what shall happen to them, then me viewed that their torture shall be terrible.ON THE 2ND BRIGHTNESS ON 23RD/4TH/6TH YEAR [16/8/2021 GREGORIAN CALENDAR]Me viewed a doorway where they poured a large quantity af knails to prevent beauties from entering, then me asked why it was so. The answer me received was that, they blocked it so that me would not be able to pass through that door and get encounter concerning their secrets. As me approached the door, all the nails pulled out and fell off, then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED asked me, “Is there any road on earth you can compare to this road?” me answered “No”. On this road, as we entered, there were brighteners that brightened the road in every part; then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED asked me, “Is there any generator sign or sound here that generated these brighteners?” Me said “No”. we moved and got to a place where the brightener became extremely bright that no mortal beauty can behold. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “This is where I reside, do you hear any sound or cry here? Those voices and cryings you are hearing are from beauties calling on me, YOUR YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED. Although me could not withstand the brightener, but only a shake from ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED in response to those making humble demands on earth, became obvious to me that those whom their humble demand and request are answered have gladness”.After this, ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me how first to second [two] men were fighting each other on account for indebtedness. The man who owed the other has paid the money but the other man denied it. Me viewed how self and the woman in union have earlier planned the problem they would use the money to solve, if the money comes, but when self was eventually paid, self hid the money from the woman in union, and used the money for smoking, drinking, and womanizing. So when the fight was going on, the woman supported the man in union on account self did not view any money with the man in union. Women should be very carefirl in supporting their men in union, says ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED”.After much persistence, the other man paid the money again whuch the man used to pay school fees for self’s little beauties for first to third countings [three months].During a short time, this man fell into sickni; then a particular brightness, self shouted “My head! My head!! My head!!!” And passed on. Then me viewed how self appeared at the verdict point, self thought it was a play as self began to deny that evil self did, but immediately, a screen opened and that event appeared on that screen; at that point, self was speechless as self was cast into Heylel fire.

(1) (Reply)

Milestones Of Victory / Heaven: Are You Prepared? / Count Your Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.