Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’ (13582 Views)

Gulak Was Killed On Official Duty To Owerri As Consultant To Constitution Review / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Spokesperson, Peter Afunanya, Calls Nigerian Professor "Bastard" / More Troubles For Okorocha As Consultant Fails To Meet Efcc Bail Conditions Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’ by DWJOBScom(m): 9:05am On Aug 19, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Corruption fighting back grin. They should let the consultant do their work.

The protest is to mar the audit.

Very true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’ by 9jahotblog: 9:06am On Aug 19, 2023
Chigozie321:

What are you scared of? Allow them do their work na or you have skeletons in your cupboard?
the so called consultants are of clueless bunch of failures that doesn’t know how to audit the staffs in the civil service in Osun State. In every state there’s Office of accountant general in which there are auditors that are staffs in the ministry, tell me why can’t they hired the government staff auditors that are good in auditing in their various departments. Nope the government won’t hired them but cluelessly hired private consultants that are very related and very biased in their dealings. Private auditors or consultants or whatever the names they called them will never succeed in their auditing cos’ they are bunch of clueless looters that want to pertake in the state treasury too. There are offices of auditors in the various ministries in the state secretariat, tell me why can’t they hired them . A government that’s full of nepotistic style of government has bound to fail and it will failed woefully.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’ by Willie2015: 9:07am On Aug 19, 2023
I expect this consultant to be professional...
Get a master list of all employees...
Inform each individual university/org expected date of visitation and duration...
Dont understand why they have to invite every one into a hall... cheesy
It a simple recipe for chaos... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’ by dannex(m): 9:09am On Aug 19, 2023
😆 🤣 😂 😹 lols especially Ogbomosho ... they can curse like anything
Re: Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’ by Fugazy2023: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2023
I STRONGLY BELIEVE THE CONSULTANT

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’ by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 19, 2023
Create a simple app , and give deadlines ... Always learn to use contactless technology.. humans are difficult to manage ... That's something you can task the University to create , if you don't want to pay consultants like me ..
Re: Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’ by Blaqputin(m): 9:13am On Aug 19, 2023
Afonjacrusder:
I know that very rude and proud Ottun. Honestly women shouldn't be allowed to oversee or head anything.
Really dumb thing to say, but nah Ur type full everywhere currently.....spits in shame

3 Likes

Re: Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’ by olaniyilukman(m): 9:17am On Aug 19, 2023
9jahotblog:
Adeleke is in serious trouble for bringing the clueless consultants that doesn’t know how to audit the staffs of Osun State and the academic staffs in Osun State. I won’t talk much here. A nepotistic man will never succeed in government. Adeleke’s government has bound to fail woefully beyond repair. 2026 is very far, the good people of Osun State will who they want in 2026 poll. Osun State is a significant State in Yoruba Land that you don’t toiled with the people and their dealings too.
please take your time to read before you comment , the consultant is accusing the university officials of not cooperating with her and frustrating the exercise, what the hell is wrong with black people, ordinary auditing exercise and you fails to cooperate, is there anything these people are hiding, they exploit the students financially, sexually and still go ahead to frustrate the students and when the times comes for audit, they started behaving like irrationally human being

6 Likes

Re: Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’ by FuckTheMod: 9:18am On Aug 19, 2023
But why didn't they beat and slap the hell out of the consultant?
What will this protest yield?

Rubbish
Re: Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’ by Timoleon(m): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2023
I actually believe the auditor/consultant was the one called a bastard. These academics and unionists for reasons best known to them are the ones sabotaging the process.
Judolisco:
Why people dey fear auditing na.... D independent auditor should know they're in Yoruba land were respect is taken seriously....

3 Likes

Re: Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’ by Timoleon(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2023
I believe her too.
Fugazy2023:
I STRONGLY BELIEVE THE CONSULTANT

1 Like

Re: Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’ by dalongjnr: 9:26am On Aug 19, 2023
You insulted someone and turn the allegations around!
That's why our graduates are no longer having the high moral standard that, we used to have.
The institution of learning also, test and built our morals and character but not these days, due to the fact tthat,most of the lectures are lacking in morals and character!
Re: Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’ by Parachoko: 9:33am On Aug 19, 2023
9jahotblog:
the so called consultants are of clueless bunch of failures that doesn’t know how to audit the staffs in the civil service in Osun State. In every state there’s Office of accountant general in which there are auditors that are staffs in the ministry, tell me why can’t they hired the government staff auditors that are good in auditing in their various departments. Nope the government won’t hired them but cluelessly hired private consultants that are very related and very biased in their dealings. Private auditors or consultants or whatever the names they called them will never succeed in their auditing cos’ they are bunch of clueless looters that want to pertake in the state treasury too. There are offices of auditors in the various ministries in the state secretariat, tell me why can’t they hired them . A government that’s full of nepotistic style of government has bound to fail and it will failed woefully.
You can't decide for your Employer
Re: Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’ by BoldBrainz(m): 9:36am On Aug 19, 2023
Lolachef:
Is he reading this?

Good question.
Re: Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’ by webaj29887: 9:37am On Aug 19, 2023
Build an NFT website without learning coding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gB99qHkD_0
Re: Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’ by Guyman01: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2023
9jahotblog:
Stop wasting your time go and explain your appointment to the auditors, I am sure you have a ghost salary account in collaboration with those state audit department staff

4 Likes

Re: Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’ by maasoap(m): 9:40am On Aug 19, 2023
As a human resource manager, I can’t rise to the occasion every time somebody upset me
This sounds like an admission of guilt
Re: Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’ by BoldBrainz(m): 9:44am On Aug 19, 2023
9jahotblog:

Because the purpose of an audit is to find anomalous data. It is common knowledge that in-house auditing staff very often tend to get compromised. So occasionally, institutional heads and ownerships tend to employ the temporary services of independent auditors meant to either corroborate internal reports or find what's hidden. It is standard practice the world over.

Only thieves and people with ulterior motives fidget and protest over being audited by external bodies.

4 Likes

Re: Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’ by emmy512: 9:44am On Aug 19, 2023
maasoap:

This sounds like she an admission of guilt
How does it?

She means it's not Everytime she'll act when offended.
Which means she payed them no mind this time

1 Like

Re: Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’ by saintneo(m): 9:44am On Aug 19, 2023
9jahotblog:
Adeleke is in serious trouble for bringing the clueless consultants that doesn’t know how to audit the staffs of Osun State and the academic staffs in Osun State. I won’t talk much here. A nepotistic man will never succeed in government. Adeleke’s government has bound to fail woefully beyond repair. 2026 is very far, the good people of Osun State will who they want in 2026 poll. Osun State is a significant State in Yoruba Land that you don’t toiled with the people and their dealings too.

Reading your comments implies that you are biased already.

As a neutral person, I amazed that the staff of a University cannot be organized; how can they be able to teach, organise and mould students? This university seems to be a failure already and the governor is working (through the consultant HRM) to weed out the rubbish set of staff.
Re: Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’ by maasoap(m): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2023
Creamypie:
Crooks. Na we the people be the problem. Y stop government from verifying the actual number of staffs minus visiting profs? They are many ghost and non existent persons who have been receiving salaries/pensions
Countless numbers of staff audit have been done since the time of Aregbe, Oyetola and now Ademola not to mention govs before them. Are you saying that as soon as one staff audit is done, ghost staff are back on the payroll immediately? If that's the case, why wasting resources on it every two years?
Re: Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’ by maasoap(m): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2023
hansomb:
I believed they have a skeleton in the cupboard. Hence, they're trying to frustrate the process
Not only skeleton but also bones. These are ordinary lecturers who are teaching in the class, they're not in admin or payroll management office.
Re: Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’ by ransomed: 9:51am On Aug 19, 2023
Somebody wants staff to come and settle and prof. refused to drop cihingbain and he was labeled a bastard.
Re: Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’ by MightySparrow: 9:51am On Aug 19, 2023
Afonjacrusder:
I know that very rude and proud Ottun. Honestly women shouldn't be allowed to oversee or head anything.

Do you mean Nigerian women? In Mauritius, women are the first three principal officers of the nation. It is the most peaceful, economically stable country in Africa.
Maybe something is fundamentally wrong with Nigerian women.
Re: Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’ by Max24: 10:00am On Aug 19, 2023
I believe the woman's side. Those lecturers that can sleep with their children's mates won't have any problem calling someone a bastard. We all know ourselves. Some lecturers behave worse than Agberos.
Re: Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’ by Onyedikachi323(m): 10:06am On Aug 19, 2023
Osun State all this protest because of a mere abuse .
Re: Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’ by SalamRushdie: 10:10am On Aug 19, 2023
Nigerians hate anything audit

1 Like

Re: Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’ by Creamypie(m): 10:14am On Aug 19, 2023
maasoap:

Countless numbers of staff audit have been done since the time of Aregbe, Oyetola and now Ademola not to mention govs before them. Are you saying that as soon as one staff audit is done, ghost staff are back on the payroll immediately? If that's the case, why wasting resources on it every two years?
Naim be say u no dey Nigeria at all. Them dey add from time to time because parastatals dey employ genuinely, so they are mixed together. My sister and 10 others who work in federal ministry of research, onwode, Ogun state got their letters 3 years after employment, this was when bubu was doing audit in 2016. They were called to immediately report to work

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Accuses Jonathan Of Hindering Smooth Transition / PDP Threatens To Sue Kano Government For Stopping Rally / Gov Fintiri Commends Kogi Gov Bello, Security Agencies For Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.