Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Married Man, You Cannot Afford To Be Lazy- Faith Oyedepo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Married Man, You Cannot Afford To Be Lazy- Faith Oyedepo (341 Views)

Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money / β€œdon’t Be Lazy, Go And Work” – Church Of Satan Rejects Man who wanted to join / Don't Be Lazy, Go And Work" - See What Church Of Satan Told A Nigerian Man Who A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Man, You Cannot Afford To Be Lazy- Faith Oyedepo by TheMiracleMag(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2023
PRAISE GOD
https://www.facebook.com/100050247079750/posts/pfbid0rBSq7UKmRvADiNiSiENLXbMvDfUuJDu95eFFPx3SFeyaZ23kotzU5HjunvVbpY1pl/?app=fbl

The popular Nigerian clergwoman, scripture teacher, marriage and moral counselor, Senior Pastor and wife of Bishop David Oyedepo of Living Faith Church AKA Winner Chapel International, Pastor Faith Abiola Oyedepo has said married man cannot afford to be lazy because by God's arrangements, the husband is to provide for his family.

Pastor Faith Oyedepo made this known via her official Twitter handle.

"As a married man, you cannot afford to be lazy. By God's arrangements, the husband is to provide for his family.' Said, Pastor.

According to Oyedepo, man must ensure there is food on the table of his family, and at same time ensures that his family members are well taken care of.

"He is the one who must there is food for members of his family. He must also ensure that his family members are well taken care of." Pastor Faith Oyedepo said.

The clergwoman concluded that, there is dignity in labour.

https://www.facebook.com/100095109979388/posts/pfbid0RFqBVXFvmFNEGchNWGo4ph6LU1YywYYJWbpTeWnYCQ81YAe2Y56ePHZQTdhUwKcMl/
itsaMiracle

Re: Married Man, You Cannot Afford To Be Lazy- Faith Oyedepo by immortalcrown(m): 8:51am On Aug 19, 2023
Even single men need to hustle. E no easy for anybody.

But if men are the ones designed to provide for the families, what about those married women who refuse to be housewives despite having rich husbands? Wetin you go tell them?
Re: Married Man, You Cannot Afford To Be Lazy- Faith Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 19, 2023
Thank you ma for vindicating me with this post. Let the *what are you bringing to the table " gang read this when it gets to front page.
It is a sin not to totally provide for your woman as a man.
Marriages started losing it's value when men decided not to be traditional anymore.
Re: Married Man, You Cannot Afford To Be Lazy- Faith Oyedepo by TheMiracleMag(m): 9:00am On Aug 19, 2023
Re: Married Man, You Cannot Afford To Be Lazy- Faith Oyedepo by Culer: 9:12am On Aug 19, 2023
IconicR:
Thank you ma for vindicating me with this post. Let the *what are you bringing to the table " gang read this when it gets to front page.
It is a sin not to totally provide for your woman as a man.
Marriages started losing it's value when men decided not to be traditional anymore.
You'll only scare men away with this mindset tbh. Except you want 45+ men.
Times have changed.. take a step forward.
Re: Married Man, You Cannot Afford To Be Lazy- Faith Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 19, 2023
Culer:
You'll only scare men away with this mindset tbh. Except you want 45+ men.
Times have changed.. take a step forward.
So you read these things I type πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
Stop reading them.
Re: Married Man, You Cannot Afford To Be Lazy- Faith Oyedepo by Culer: 9:18am On Aug 19, 2023
IconicR:
So you read these things I type πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
Stop reading them.
Lol. I won't. Sorry, not sorry 😁
Re: Married Man, You Cannot Afford To Be Lazy- Faith Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 19, 2023
Culer:
Lol. I won't. Sorry, not sorry 😁
Better πŸ˜‚
Re: Married Man, You Cannot Afford To Be Lazy- Faith Oyedepo by Culer: 9:23am On Aug 19, 2023
IconicR:
Better πŸ˜‚

Re: Married Man, You Cannot Afford To Be Lazy- Faith Oyedepo by Rokiat(f): 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2023
undecided True though. Who the heck wants to marry a lazy man anyways
Re: Married Man, You Cannot Afford To Be Lazy- Faith Oyedepo by TheMiracleMag(m): 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2023
Rokiat:
undecided True though. Who the heck wants to marry a lazy man anyways

we go dey wait you.

Shiloh na after Youth Alive Convention
Re: Married Man, You Cannot Afford To Be Lazy- Faith Oyedepo by ZINNYBANKS: 8:02am On Aug 20, 2023
Man LΓ© uΓ©st suffΓ©r cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija All-star: Mercy Eke Receives Strike For House Rule Violations / Samy Larry:the Only Larry That I Know Is Larry Gaga / Zinoleesky Disses Seyi Vibez In New Song Snippet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.