Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,922 members, 7,952,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

Don't Be Lazy, Go And Work" - See What Church Of Satan Told A Nigerian Man Who A - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Be Lazy, Go And Work" - See What Church Of Satan Told A Nigerian Man Who A (2377 Views)

“don’t Be Lazy, Go And Work” – Church Of Satan Rejects Man who wanted to join / Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. / Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Lazy, Go And Work" - See What Church Of Satan Told A Nigerian Man Who A by Anoibidickson10(m): 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nowadays many Nigerian youths want to use good expensive things like cloth, house, mobile phone and others but unfortunately most of them don’t want to work hard for it so they are looking for an easy way to make money.

Recall few days ago that a Nigerian man asked the Church of satan on twitter to give wealth and fame but unfortunately his request was declined.

Another Nigerian man identified as Daniel on twitter took to his twitter account to ask the church of satan to give him....(...)
Source,View More PhoTos.
https://unlimitednaija.com.ng/10414-2/

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Lazy, Go And Work" - See What Church Of Satan Told A Nigerian Man Who A by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
Even Satan wey get the church sef dey work to gather pipu wey him dey misguide

Mumu yooots

6 Likes

Re: Don't Be Lazy, Go And Work" - See What Church Of Satan Told A Nigerian Man Who A by HallaDaTruth: 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
grin grin
Re: Don't Be Lazy, Go And Work" - See What Church Of Satan Told A Nigerian Man Who A by freshMallam1122: 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
werey in disguise
Re: Don't Be Lazy, Go And Work" - See What Church Of Satan Told A Nigerian Man Who A by Kiddogarcia(m): 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
At least, this one is not misguided, they didn't tell him prosperity lied within the confines of a building, check siggy for better thing jawee

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be Lazy, Go And Work" - See What Church Of Satan Told A Nigerian Man Who A by EmekaBlue(m): 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
But Nigerian pastors are getting rich on religion base.

Except na their preaching and deception or donating money to them be the work

They tell us to pray for money but collect money from us. I wonder why they don't pray for money to fall from heaven
Re: Don't Be Lazy, Go And Work" - See What Church Of Satan Told A Nigerian Man Who A by pyyxxaro: 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
I nor know say Satan get conscience oh
Re: Don't Be Lazy, Go And Work" - See What Church Of Satan Told A Nigerian Man Who A by sugacoatedmouth(m): 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
Omooooh I shock oooh so Satan self dun dey Turn new Leaf

Santan dun dey discourage people from doing Evil

Truly i now believe that there is nothing new under the sun

grin grin grin grin angry grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't Be Lazy, Go And Work" - See What Church Of Satan Told A Nigerian Man Who A by tyup(m): 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
sugacoatedmouth:
Omooooh I shock oooh so Satan self dun dey Turn new Leaf

Santan dun dey discourage people from doing Evil

Truly i now believe that there is nothing new under the sun

grin grin grin grin angry grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol no be Satan reply am na
Re: Don't Be Lazy, Go And Work" - See What Church Of Satan Told A Nigerian Man Who A by Ozonnengltheory: 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
The attendants of the church of satan are all atheists self.
Re: Don't Be Lazy, Go And Work" - See What Church Of Satan Told A Nigerian Man Who A by WrittyWritter(f): 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
grin grin..If na some people dey will tell him to go and pray or someone is holding his destiny smiley

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Lazy, Go And Work" - See What Church Of Satan Told A Nigerian Man Who A by StrongInBed: 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
good more church of satan is needed in nigeria.
Re: Don't Be Lazy, Go And Work" - See What Church Of Satan Told A Nigerian Man Who A by Flokywaya(m): 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
Him no DM them fr private if not
There fr helpam
Re: Don't Be Lazy, Go And Work" - See What Church Of Satan Told A Nigerian Man Who A by LikeAking: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
Satan why are you so stingy?

Help dis nigga.
Re: Don't Be Lazy, Go And Work" - See What Church Of Satan Told A Nigerian Man Who A by Incandescent(m): 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nigerian men can be so embarrassing sometimes. All over social media creating a mess. Smh

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Actor Can Never Get My Attention, They Are Still Broke - Nkechi Blessing / Bbn's Pere, Michael, Boma Flaunt Their American Passports As They Await Boarding / "You Leaders Have Failed Us" - Brave Lady Challenges Tinubu In Public. He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.