Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Igbo Kicks As Yoruba Lead The Tribe With Highest People In Tertiary Education. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Kicks As Yoruba Lead The Tribe With Highest People In Tertiary Education. (2003 Views)

Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag / NANS Threatens Protest, Condemns Tuition Hike In Tertiary Institution / Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Kicks As Yoruba Lead The Tribe With Highest People In Tertiary Education. by EnterDem02: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2023
Igbo people reject the list posted by statisense that project Yoruba as the tribe that have the highest people in Tertiary education in 2021

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Kicks As Yoruba Lead The Tribe With Highest People In Tertiary Education. by AlexBells(m): 9:06am On Aug 19, 2023
Isn't it this statisense busted a while ago to be owned by a Yoruba propagandandist, everything owned by people from that side is always treacherous, look the way Ebola is roasting his voters

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igbo Kicks As Yoruba Lead The Tribe With Highest People In Tertiary Education. by mrvitalis(m): 9:17am On Aug 19, 2023
Lmao IMO has always been highest in jamb applications

So Oyo tops one year and boom statitsdense say what? Lmao

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Kicks As Yoruba Lead The Tribe With Highest People In Tertiary Education. by Princessstee: 9:18am On Aug 19, 2023
A 12 years old is already writing WAEC and JAMB in SW, that's why we have huge numbers

I myself gained admission into university at the age of 14 in 2000s

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Kicks As Yoruba Lead The Tribe With Highest People In Tertiary Education. by Parachoko: 9:22am On Aug 19, 2023
Is there really a Tribe called Edo?

The Stats for all the Tribe/Geopolitical Region is Poor

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Kicks As Yoruba Lead The Tribe With Highest People In Tertiary Education. by Jackson619007: 9:23am On Aug 19, 2023
Provide the proof.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Kicks As Yoruba Lead The Tribe With Highest People In Tertiary Education. by Kingosytex(m): 9:28am On Aug 19, 2023
Fugazy2023:
Igbos are always kicking because of inferiority complex.
Anything a reputable organisation releases any information that projects the Yorubas ahead of them, they discredit it instead of them to see it as a challenge and work hard to surpass it.
Bunch of low self esteem people

Read the bolded slowly again and tell me if it made any sense to you.
The level of ignorance and hatred you guys display on this forum is just so alarming.
You've already condemned the Igbos for a piece of information you haven't even seen the reactions for or known the source.
Where you expecting every Igbo to key into the assertion?
If the stats said Igbos or whoever topped and some Yorubas disagreed, does that mean that all Yorubas are suffering from inferiority complex?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Kicks As Yoruba Lead The Tribe With Highest People In Tertiary Education. by mrvitalis(m): 9:42am On Aug 19, 2023
Princessstee:
A 12 years old is already writing WAEC and JAMB in SW, that's why we have huge numbers

Oga stop lying it's same everywhere ok let's take a sample understanding

There are 6 zones in Nigeria Yorubas have more students than igbos in probably one zone north central is debatable

There are far more igbos in South West universities than Yorubas in South East university

There are far more igbos in South South universities than Yorubas

There are far more igbos in North West and North East universities than Yorubas
. North Central might be too close to call

IMO, Edo Delta has always dominated jamb registration

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Kicks As Yoruba Lead The Tribe With Highest People In Tertiary Education. by 007kjb: 9:50am On Aug 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

Oga stop lying it's same everywhere ok let's take a sample understanding

There are 6 zones in Nigeria Yorubas have more students than igbos in probably one zone north central is debatable

There are far more igbos in South West universities than Yorubas in South East university

There are far more igbos in South South universities than Yorubas

There are far more igbos in North West and North East universities than Yorubas
. North Central might be too close to call

IMO, Edo Delta has always dominated jamb registration

Those guys love anything PROPAGANDA that's there trademark

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Kicks As Yoruba Lead The Tribe With Highest People In Tertiary Education. by Fugazy2023: 9:50am On Aug 19, 2023
Kingosytex:

Read the bolded slowly again and tell me if it made any sense to you.
The level of ignorance and hatred you guys display on this forum is just so alarming.
You've already condemned the Igbos for a piece of information you haven't even seen the reactions for or known the source.
Where you expecting every Igbo to key into the assertion?
If the stats said Igbos or whoever topped and some Yorubas disagreed, does that mean that all Yorubas are suffering from inferiority complex?

Yes you people are 100%. What you people don't understand and will never understand is that the Yorubas are not in competition with anyone and definitely not the igbos. We are just doing our normal thing and if some people decide to put it in figures/statistics then good for them. If a report is released by any group that igbos are better in a particular thing then good for the igbos. Everyone or ethnic group have there strength and weakness. But igbos are always discrediting any statistics that doesnt favour them like there is a price tag to it.
You people are just childish
And I still insist based on all available information at my reach that igbos are suffering from inferiority complex

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Kicks As Yoruba Lead The Tribe With Highest People In Tertiary Education. by Ladyclara002(f): 9:54am On Aug 19, 2023
Funny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Kicks As Yoruba Lead The Tribe With Highest People In Tertiary Education. by Ibadanpikin: 9:55am On Aug 19, 2023
Fugazy2023:
Igbos are always kicking because of inferiority complex.
Anytime a reputable organisation releases any information that projects the Yorubas ahead of them, they discredit it instead of them to see it as a challenge and work hard to surpass it.
Bunch of low self esteem people
which tribe is Edo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Kicks As Yoruba Lead The Tribe With Highest People In Tertiary Education. by RemoveEbola: 10:04am On Aug 19, 2023
EnterDem02:
Igbo people reject the list posted by statisense that project Yoruba as the tribe that have the highest people in Tertiary education in 2021

Lol, fake news as usual from tribalistic mushroom statinonsense. Only yorubas take those clowns serious because they're just used for propaganda.

The funny thing is that those clowns behind statinonsense are poorly educated. At least, if you want to operate a propaganda machinery, you make use of sound intellectuals not dumbos.

Ask those olodos which tribe is called Edo in Nigeria cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Kicks As Yoruba Lead The Tribe With Highest People In Tertiary Education. by RemoveEbola: 10:09am On Aug 19, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
which tribe is Edo

Lol, I pity those taking statisense serious. Two Yorubas operating a cybercafe in mushin decided to call themselves statisense and began to dish out all manner of concotted rubbish.

Last time, same dubious statisense released what they called number of poor people per square kilometer. Does such trash even make sense?

Reputable data organizations will inform you how they arrived at their statistics but this backyard Yahoo boys called statinonsense will never tell you how they got their data. Of course, they pulled it from their asss!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Kicks As Yoruba Lead The Tribe With Highest People In Tertiary Education. by mrvitalis(m): 10:26am On Aug 19, 2023
007kjb:

Those guys love anything PROPAGANDA that's there trademark
I know statistics is good but it should not go against common knowledge na

How many Yorubas dey futo unn, unizik, Moau, unical, uniuyo, uniport, I can go on
Even uniabuja u can't compare Yorubas to igbos

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Kicks As Yoruba Lead The Tribe With Highest People In Tertiary Education. by slam7000(m): 11:10am On Aug 19, 2023
Princessstee:

Is this really something to brag about? What’s the official age to apply for and sit for JAMB?
Re: Igbo Kicks As Yoruba Lead The Tribe With Highest People In Tertiary Education. by Ogene001: 11:11am On Aug 19, 2023
This statisense is joke. Typical yoruba, using SE data for igbo and SW data for yoruba. Do we had any ethnic stat in Nigeria? The last time Igboman was NPC chairman, Festus Odumodu, he wanted to introduce ethnicities as data to be captured. Yorubas and northerners started crying and fought till he was removed. Statisense have been busted as yoruba blog. Only NBS data is credible for any statistics in Nigeria.
Check this thread of NYSC participants by State of origin. Yorubas are drowning people holding on to empty propaganda
https://www.nairaland.com/7433537/proof-igbos-most-educated-tribe/1#125211333

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Kicks As Yoruba Lead The Tribe With Highest People In Tertiary Education. by Nice2023(m): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2023
There is nothing special about statisense because he has never carried out a survey.

Rather, everything about him is projecting Yoruba above everything. Last year when NBS said that some regions were suffering from multi dimensional poverty and regarded the Eastern region as the only region that has less poverty,this werey turned it upside down and said,East is the poorest region by per kilometre.

No survey carried out,it is just one idiot tweeting from his brown roof and nothing more.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Kicks As Yoruba Lead The Tribe With Highest People In Tertiary Education. by Ogene001: 11:12am On Aug 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

I know statistics is good but it should not go against common knowledge na

How many Yorubas dey futo unn, unizik, Moau, unical, uniuyo, uniport, I can go on
Even uniabuja u can't compare Yorubas to igbos
Can't you see the cluelessness, they restrict Igbos to SE data alone.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Kicks As Yoruba Lead The Tribe With Highest People In Tertiary Education. by Ogene001: 11:13am On Aug 19, 2023
Nice2023:
There is nothing special about statisense because he has never carried out a data.

Rather, everything about him is projecting Yoruba above everything. Last year when NBS said that some regions were suffering from multi dimensional poverty and regarded the Eastern region as the only region that has less poverty,this werey turned it upside down and said,East is the poorest region by per kilometre.

No survey carried out,it is just one idiot tweeting from his brown roof and nothing more.

They are a big joke. A petty yoruba propaganda blog.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Kicks As Yoruba Lead The Tribe With Highest People In Tertiary Education. by mrvitalis(m): 11:14am On Aug 19, 2023
Ogene001:

Can't you see the cluelessness, they restrict Igbos to SE data alone.
Even with South East igbos are still top in education

Tell them to publish NYSC call up by state

The last time they did IMO was almost the same number as North West

Having 16,000 plus while some states where having 400,500 1500 2000

I dare them to publish it

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Kicks As Yoruba Lead The Tribe With Highest People In Tertiary Education. by Ogene001: 11:22am On Aug 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

Even with South East igbos are still top in education

Tell them to publish NYSC call up by state

The last time they did IMO was almost the same number as North West

Having 16,000 plus while some states where having 400,500 1500 2000

I dare them to publish it
See 2012 and 2013 data from NYSC. SE is beating them by wide margin. But they will use percentage university enrollment that didn't capture state of origin and ascribe SE data in it to Igbos and SW to yorubas.
Apart from SW and Niger state there are no states elsewhere where Igbo students don't outnumber yoruba students

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Kicks As Yoruba Lead The Tribe With Highest People In Tertiary Education. by mrvitalis(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2023
Ogene001:

See 2012 and 2013 data from NYSC. SE is beating them by wide margin. But they will use percentage university enrollment that didn't capture state of origin and ascribe SE data in it to Igbos and SW to yorubas.
Apart from SW and Niger state there are no states elsewhere where Igbo students don't outnumber yoruba students
bros please I have been looking for this data... Where did you get it abeg
Re: Igbo Kicks As Yoruba Lead The Tribe With Highest People In Tertiary Education. by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:27am On Aug 19, 2023
Igbos will come here to call it fake stats but when statisense claimed that 50% of containers ended up in the SE, they believed that

Double standard everywhere

Going by the number of Igbos supporting that dumb obi-diot movement, i even think their literacy level should be around 12%

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Kicks As Yoruba Lead The Tribe With Highest People In Tertiary Education. by kettykin: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2023
Something that jamb was publishing yearly until Dibu ojerinde took over jamb. Now statisense is publishing falsified information to deceive the gullible.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Kicks As Yoruba Lead The Tribe With Highest People In Tertiary Education. by mrvitalis(m): 11:52am On Aug 19, 2023
kettykin:
Something that jamb was publishing yearly until Dibu ojerinde took over jamb. Now statisense is publishing falsified information to deceive the gullible.
I thought I was the only one that noticed

IMO states was always around 10% or total jamb applicationss... Anambra about Dame

Abia and Enugu is over 12% ebonyi about 3% ... That's means South East alone account for 35% of all jamb applicants

Not to add igbos in Rivers and Delta that's around 5% minimum

Igbos account for 40% minimum of undergraduates in Nigeria

The NYSC data shows similar numbers

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin / Okonjo Iweala Should Be Invited To Help Nigeria / Armed Robbers Lay Siege On Imo Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.