Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja (33773 Views)

NYSC 2023 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread / Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina / Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja by 9gerian: 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2023
With the spate of insecurity and the toll and hardship on parents who lose their loved ones to NYSC, the program has clearly outlived its relevance as it stands!

vastolord4:
Scrapout NYSC till the insecurity ish is tackled

2 Likes

Re: Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja by nkemoma(m): 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2023
immortalcrown:
Two suggestions:

If people should be mandated to serve outside their states of residence, NYSC should pay for any damage that occurs in the process.

If NYSC is unwilling to pay for the damages, serving outside one's state of residence should be absolutely optional for everyone.

A whole NYSC cannot raise 1 million Naira or mobilize police to rescue a citizen of Nigeria. Yet the NYSC exercise is termed "Serving your father land", and the same NYSC stands as a god between graduates and employment. What kind of a father is Nigeria to Nigerians? Nonsense.

You are wiser than a hundred politicians in this country... Yet pple will still choose a lame balablu over a sound brain like yours.

2 Likes

Re: Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja by Rhozabeth(m): 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2023
immortalcrown:
Two suggestions:

If people should be mandated to serve outside their states of residence, NYSC should pay for any damage that occurs in the process.

If NYSC is unwilling to pay for the damages, serving outside one's state of residence should be absolutely optional for everyone.

A whole NYSC cannot raise 1 million Naira or mobilize police to rescue a citizen of Nigeria. Yet the NYSC exercise is termed "Serving your father land", and the same NYSC stands as a god between graduates and employment. What kind of a father is Nigeria to Nigerians? Nonsense.

Truth is the scheme has outlived its importance. It should be scrapped because NYSC cannot guarantee the safety of corp members!
The country has become more divided than ever before. If northerners come to the south to serve and enjoy their service year why should southerners surfer this kind if fate in d face or presence of these marauders?

4 Likes

Re: Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja by Dottormentor: 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2023
I'm very sure she entered all these one chance vehicle.
The new style now na to use her phone contact all her relative to send money to her acct and use her to withdraw the money once the money complete then dump her somewhere. Be careful out there one chance is back in Abuja .
floret23:
Akande Abosede Esther, a Corp member from Osun State with Call up No.: NYSC/IFE/2023/201810 (Batch B stream 2) was kidnapped in Abuja on her way to NYSC permanent orientation camp, Magaji Dan Yanusa Keffi, Nasarawa State.

Abosede Esther who is a graduate in Education/English from Obafemi Awolowo University was kidnapped on Wednesday, 16th of August. She has been under torture and molestation in the hands of her the kidnappers since then.

The kidnappers are demanding for a ransom of #1,000,000 but the family has been able to raise #500,000.

NYSC has been informed but they are doing nothing to set her free. Well meaning Nigeria should please help this innocent lady.

Here is her elder sister's phone number: 0810 074 6671
Re: Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja by Curious346: 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2023
Nysc should pay her Ransome

2 Likes

Re: Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja by Adabestseason(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2023
Managed to survive latent rituals activities in osun state but kidnapped in Abuja.God have mercy
Re: Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja by Nahunger(m): 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2023
immortalcrown:
Two suggestions:

OGA NYSC DOES NOT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORIST OR PAY RANSOM, THE EARLIER YOU KNOW THIS THE BETTER FOR YOU...
Re: Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja by immortalcrown(m): 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
Nahunger:
OGA NYSC DOES NOT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORIST OR PAY RANSOM, THE EARLIER YOU KNOW THIS THE BETTER FOR YOU...
Madam, payment of ransom is not the only thing I said in my comment. Learn to judge a comment by its whole meaning, not just by a part of the comment. The earlier you learn it, the better for you.
Re: Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja by Hespee93: 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2023
The kidnappers are demanding for a ransom of #1,000,000 but the family has been able to raise #500,000.

This must be low budget kidnapers.

Thorough investigation should be made, somthing fishy here.
Re: Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja by capnies: 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2023
iSense247:
NYSC why? This is unfair.

LOOKS FAKE JUST BE CAREFUL. KIDNAPPERS DEMANDING ONLY ONE MILLION. READ THE STORY AGAIN. WHAT ARE WE GOING WITH THE SISTERS NUMBER. IS SHE THE KIDNAPPER?

2 Likes

Re: Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja by freemanq(m): 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2023
The main Aim of creating Nysc have been defeated, why play politics with innocent souls.
Re: Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja by Nahunger(m): 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2023
immortalcrown:
Madam, payment of ransom is not the only thing I said in my comment. Learn to judge a comment by its whole meaning, not just by a part of the comment. The earlier you learn it, the better for you.

Who is madam?
Pass me your loud πŸ”Š
It's there in NYSC laws read before Coming out to say NYSC can't raise 1m...

NYSC like private companies in Nigeria don't negotiate or pay ransom to terrorist...

Know this and know peace.
Re: Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja by immortalcrown(m): 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2023
Nahunger:
Who is madam?
Pass me your loud πŸ”Š
It's there in NYSC laws read before Coming out to say NYSC can't raise 1m... NYSC like private companies in Nigeria don't negotiate or pay ransom to terrorist... Know this and know peace.
Did I quote any NYSC law in my comment? You probably lost your brain. Know this and know peace.
Re: Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja by Chetas81(m): 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2023
Inside the shithole the cop should be allow to serve in their state not another state
Re: Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja by MetaPhysical: 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2023
immortalcrown:
Two suggestions:

Excellent input.

1 Like

Re: Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja by Nahunger(m): 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2023
immortalcrown:
Did I quote any NYSC law in my comment? You probably lost your brain. Know this and know peace.

Olodo e pain am 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Olodo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja by Objectivist04: 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2023
iSense247:
NYSC why? This is unfair.
NYSC has earlier made it clear for people serving in that part of the country to keep aside money for ransom
Re: Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja by shox(m): 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2023
post=125215035:
We pray she comes back safely in one piece.

Brutal deaths to all, kidnappers and criminals in our nation, along with the online animals supporting them.

No be Curse,
Na FACT!
. Your eyes for don see shege πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja by Fa44me: 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2023
I pray she will come back alive in Jesus name
Re: Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja by moradsam: 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2023
Omoawoke:
Release our sister to us oo
since I got wind of that sad news yesterday I have been sleepless I happen to be very close to the family and she is more of a sister to me, she's full of life very honest very calm and reserved make God just intervene I she is freed soonest

1 Like

Re: Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja by Inobeyourmate: 12:04am On Aug 20, 2023
NYSC doesn’t pay ransom, it’s something they have stopped long ago, so don’t blame them, ever since some set of corp members staged their own kidnapping, NYSC has decided to stop paying ransom for any adopted corp member
Re: Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja by Omoawoke: 12:45am On Aug 20, 2023
moradsam:
since I got wind of that sad news yesterday I have been sleepless I happen to be very close to the family and she is more of a sister to me, she's full of life very honest very calm and reserved make God just intervene I she is freed soonest

So sorry about this. She will definitely regain her freedom
Re: Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja by Originalsly: 1:58am On Aug 20, 2023
In Abuja. .. and NYSC can't work with the Police to trap the kidnappers?This is happening because people are paying and the Police aren't trying unless the victim is connected.
Re: Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja by emy9(m): 5:31am On Aug 20, 2023
Dem go too knack this one na.
Re: Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja by Itsernie: 10:41am On Aug 20, 2023
Another guy from Akwa ibom was kidnapped on his way to sokoto and has even been shot in his leg... He's bleeding out and d kidnappers are asking for ransom
Re: Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja by floret23(f): 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
Dottormentor:
I'm very sure she entered all these one chance vehicle.
The new style now na to use her phone contact all her relative to send money to her acct and use her to withdraw the money once the money complete then dump her somewhere. Be careful out there one chance is back in Abuja .
At the bolded, is that the only way someone can be kidnapped in Abuja?
Re: Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja by yemi1504: 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
immortalcrown:
Two suggestions:

Abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

REVALIDATION ISSUE / Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers / Certificates Acquired During NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.