Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,719 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

How To Swap Coins On Remitano (Ask Me Anything on Remitano) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Swap Coins On Remitano (Ask Me Anything on Remitano) (300 Views)

How To Swap Coins On Remitano / Are You Aware How How Much Risk You Are Taking Trading Your Coins On Remitano ?? / I Released Coins Mistakenly Without Payment On Remitano, Can It Be Recovered ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Swap Coins On Remitano (Ask Me Anything on Remitano) by GlobaltecheduEx: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
How To Swap Coins On Remitano Exchange: How To Use The Swap Feature On Remitano and Make Thousands or Millions of Dollars.

Swap Feature allows users to exchange between pair of cryptocurrencies such as BTC/USDT or ETH/USDT. In the near future, we will expand and support more trust and popular cryptocurrencies in the world.

You can find out more information on making thousands or millions of dollars from the instructional steps below on remitano swap:

https://www.globaltechedu.com/2022/04/how-to-swap-coins-on-remitano.html

Ask Me Anything On Remitano

Re: How To Swap Coins On Remitano (Ask Me Anything on Remitano) by Satanistx: 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
GlobaltecheduEx:

How To Swap Coins On Remitano Exchange: How To Use The Swap Feature On Remitano and Make Thousands or Millions of Dollars.

Swap Feature allows users to exchange between pair of cryptocurrencies such as BTC/USDT or ETH/USDT. In the near future, we will expand and support more trust and popular cryptocurrencies in the world.

You can find out more information on making thousands or millions of dollars from the instructional steps below on remitano swap:

i have 3k usdt loced in there now. the wthdraw feature is not working
Re: How To Swap Coins On Remitano (Ask Me Anything on Remitano) by Masaratyz: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2023
Satanistx:
Mine is still working. You can chat me up on WhatsApp let's discuss your issue and know how to resolve it. WhatsApp link on signature
Re: How To Swap Coins On Remitano (Ask Me Anything on Remitano) by Satanistx: 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
Masaratyz:

Mine is still working. You can chat me up on WhatsApp let's discuss your issue and know how to resolve it. WhatsApp link on signature
can you click on usdt deposit and screenshot it. I am driving, I will Whatsapp u soon
Re: How To Swap Coins On Remitano (Ask Me Anything on Remitano) by Masaratyz: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
Satanistx:
can you click on usdt deposit and screenshot it. I am driving, I will Whatsapp u soon

I thought u said you have funds and can't withdraw and not deposit?
Anyways, below is a screenshot of my USDT withdrawal page. I can withdraw whenever I want. I guess their withdrawal is going through except your account has issues

Re: How To Swap Coins On Remitano (Ask Me Anything on Remitano) by Satanistx: 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
Masaratyz:

I thought u said you have funds and can't withdraw and not deposit?
Anyways, below is a screenshot of my USDT withdrawal page. I can withdraw whenever I want. I guess their withdrawal is going through except your account has issues
withdrawal works perfectly. i meant deposit. its working normal now
Re: How To Swap Coins On Remitano (Ask Me Anything on Remitano) by GlobaltecheduEx: 12:23am On Aug 25, 2023
Satanistx:
its actually working perfectly
Re: How To Swap Coins On Remitano (Ask Me Anything on Remitano) by GlobaltecheduEx: 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
GlobaltecheduEx:

Ask me any question on REMITANO...
Re: How To Swap Coins On Remitano (Ask Me Anything on Remitano) by Satanistx: 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
GlobaltecheduEx:
its actually working perfectly
yeah it has been working perfectly since yesterday
Re: How To Swap Coins On Remitano (Ask Me Anything on Remitano) by GlobaltecheduEx: 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2023
Satanistx:
yeah it has been working perfectly since yesterday
Good to hear

(1) (Reply)

Bettingshop Tools For Sale / How To Get Free 2000 Or More Youtube Subscribers 2017 / 10 Online Businesses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.