Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding (48087 Views)

Peter Obi At Senator Barau’s Son’s Wedding: Sign Of United Nigeria – Akpabio / Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter / Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by ORIAYO70(m): 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2023
[quote author=LagosFirstSon post=125213364

Obi is a Nigerian taking pics with his country's senators no big deal
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by LagosFirstSon: 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2023
Nice
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by JetApartment: 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2023
Tareq1105:

Are you sure it's not your saviour Obi that's struggling to force himself to be there.

My finding shows that the wedding is between children of Deputy Senate President (APC) and Deputy Minority Leader (PDP), so I don't know why Obi (LP) must be there.

Attending all parties with his usual black clothes. Wedding should be attended in white or blue but not black.

Tell him to have dress sense, election is over therefore pretentious lifestyle should be over by now.

Your eye dey pain, take a closer look at the pictures again or you probably need glasses.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by AlwaysPositive: 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
See the way APC members are struggling to stand side by side with Peter Obi to the point that they almost choking him.

The Senate president and Rep speaker both in the picture with Peter Obi in the middle and other APC members all smiling as they struggle to take picture with Peter Obi.

Who God has blessed, you all should complete the rest.

Peter Obi is the father and founder of modern Era politics in Nigeria.

Know this and know peace.
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by jude33084(m): 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Who no like better thing?

Tinubu will pick Peter Obi's call while putting Shettima's call on hold

una mouth baaaaaaad cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by bluefilm: 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2023
Taylor90:
Make una no suffocate my papa ooo

Akpabio shift your corruption induced big stomach

Let my daddy breathe

He’s the only reason I take insults on Nairaland daily ooo and I no send

This man right here is the reason I’ve become a karma to all APC mischievous dimwits

Only me can defend Peter Obi on the internet against 800 million trolls

Na him dey make me do 10k monthly subscription weekly oo

This man right there is the reason why APC goons run to their hiding holes when I book a space on Nairaland

Some even say I get paid for commenting on NairalandI just laugh. Because no Peter Obi lover does it for money na natural love oo

Imagine I wasn’t a Peter Obi fan where I for start to dey defend Tinubu drug allegations

Me wey no know road to Chicago

How do I even defend Tinubu in front of my foreigner friends that my president licks microphone

Defending Peter Obi is a very simple job.

Politically speaking, his track records in terms of competence, anti-looting, anti-wastefulness of government resources etc., are there to speak for him.

That's why he humbly and proudly tells you that you should go and verify!

And for that, I will remain OBIDIENT till the end of time.
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Codes151(m): 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
be fooling yourself with the "I voted for Obi comment" when in actual fact, you voted for Tinubu the drug baron.

Just dey play you hear? 😂
see this cow.. people like use paid flight to nigeria to vote... okay.. get ur stupid mentality away from here
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by plaindealer: 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2023
AlwaysPositive:

Peter Obi is the father and founder of modern Era politics in Nigeria.

Know this and know peace.

Don't you mean modern loser and manhood searching politics? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Codes151(m): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
Lolz419:

I voted Obi 🤣🤣
Oga change strategy
We done hear this tire
Obi won in Lagos, Edo, Abuja, nasarawa, plateau etc
I believed igbos own those States also.

Sometimes make una dey talk like who go school small
Education is not just about reading and writing.
When u want to comment in public, read your write up again and ask yourself, does this even make any sense
you think i need validations from cows? i look at qualifications and characteristics... i am too educated and experienced not to... whether una do well or not, i get paid, and am sorted. Behave urselves, no be only una... i booked a flight to come vote. no be to stay naija d make noise, they go about insulting everyone. shift abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by favor914: 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2023
JetApartment:

Your eye dey pain, take a closer look at the pictures again or you probably need glasses.
E be like say na you eyes 👀 dey pain, only Gringory Obi in black.
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2023
They know their president... you won't see Ebola Tinubu

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by favor914: 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2023
bluefilm:

Defending Peter Obi is a very simple job.

Politically speaking, his track records in terms of competence, anti-looting, anti-wastefulness of government resources etc., are there to speak for him.

That's why he humbly and proudly tells you that you should go and verify!

And for that, I will remain OBIDIENT till the end of time.

It absolutely reeks of hypocrisy that Gringory Obi is going around talking about how to fix Nigeria, but his track record shows that he is only interested in his own success and not the success of others.

Sir, how can you, as a former Governor and Chairman of a bank and a multinational corporation, not have people you mentored following you around? We know people in your cadre who still have those who worked with them while they were governors, but in your case.

None of your commissioners have been heard of or seen in your team or around. Perhaps, after Peter Obi, there will not be another person who represents the values you claim. That is not a good leadership example.
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by favor914: 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
They know their president... you won't see Ebola Tinubu
President of Nigeria will grace this occasion? Akpabio your senate president is there to represent him.
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by JOemmy(m): 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
See their corrupt evil faces what is obi doing with those criminals?

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by crackhouse(m): 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Peter Obi is about to decamp to APC grin

The "any where belle face" politician jumped from APGA to PDP then to Labour despite swearing with the life of his wife and kids.
keep churning out fake news. Fakes news vendor.
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by LagosFirstSon: 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2023
Nice
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by IfnobeGod20: 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2023
Taylor90:

Let my daddy breathe

This man right here is the reason I’ve become a karma to all APC mischievous dimwits

This man right there is the reason why APC goons run to their hiding holes when I book a space on Nairaland

Some even say I get paid for commenting on NairalandI just laugh. Because no Peter Obi lover does it for money na natural love oo

Imagine I wasn’t a Peter Obi fan where I for start to dey defend Tinubu drug allegations

How do I even defend Tinubu in front of my foreigner friends that my president licks microphone
I love your gut, give them bumper by bumper. Standing on the truth, is rewarding.
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by saintokwuluora(m): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2023
Taylor90:

Let my daddy breathe

This is first grade murder. Keep it up
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Pleasant101: 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2023
All of them know he is legit the winner of the 2023 elections and overwhelmed with the way he flogged the winning party wit the votes he's got, hence the respect for him, but they won't want to concede defeat a topic for another day..
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Mrhonesty: 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2023
Why are you misinterpreting the scene? Those APC were indirectly doing THE LAST LAUGH, against abusive obedients. If you don't know, forget it.

LagosFirstSon:
See the way APC members are struggling to stand side by side with Peter Obi to the point that they almost choking him.

The Senate president and Rep speaker both in the picture with Peter Obi in the middle and other APC members all smiling as they struggle to take picture with Peter Obi.

Who God has blessed, you all should complete the rest.
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by IfnobeGod20: 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2023
favor914:
It absolutely reeks of hypocrisy that Gringory Obi is going around talking about how to fix Nigeria, but his track record shows that he is only interested in his own success and not the success of others.

Sir, how can you, as a former Governor and Chairman of a bank and a multinational corporation, not have people you mentored following you around? We know people in your cadre who still have those who worked with them while they were governors, but in your case.

None of your commissioners have been heard of or seen in your team or around. Perhaps, after Peter Obi, there will not be another person who represents the values you claim. That is not a good leadership example.
This is where you people are misconstruing the whole thing. Peter Obi is not a regular politician that his whole life depends on politics. Politics all over the world is a part time work and not expected for anyone to see it as a profession. Go and check all his commissioners, they are all professionals in their chosen career and not political jobbers that cannot survive outside politllics. After his tenure, virtually all of them went back to their chosen career.
Look at it, those swamping around Tinubu till date, are people that cannot survive without being within the corridor of power. They go and still come back begging Tinubu to be fixed because politics is their lifeline. So don't expect professionals to be swamping around politician the way political neophytes does. That's the difference.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by IfnobeGod20: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2023
Tareq1105:

Are you sure it's not your saviour Obi that's struggling to force himself to be there.

My finding shows that the wedding is between children of Deputy Senate President (APC) and Deputy Minority Leader (PDP), so I don't know why Obi (LP) must be there.

Attending all parties with his usual black clothes. Wedding should be attended in white or blue but not black.

Tell him to have dress sense, election is over therefore pretentious lifestyle should be over by now.
Hope you're with your glasses? Go back and look at the picture again but this time around use your glasses.
Come to think of it, who told you that certain colour is meant for wedding? Those wearing black suit and trousers for their weddings, please have they done wrong? Why must you people so bother about what another person wears? I thought that should be his/her choice and should not be your headache. You guys need to let go aproko lifestyle.
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Feggie3: 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
Alliswell248:

Anything trash to massage your lost dignity is welcomed.
The same Obi who left Abuja or Lagos to attend a wedding in Kano.
Nothing special about him. If he is that special, he would be made the chairman of the occasion. The same Obi was at the opening of Dangote refinery, he wasn't even recognized.

Shetimma was there, and he left. He has class.

Like I always said.... nothing for you guys in Nigeria until you learn to be humble and start building bridge.

Ogbeni will you keep kwayet!! Is everything about politics? Can't you see how happy these men are to see PO? They have even forgotten they are struggling to take picture with a man who is ready to cut down their largesse if he gets to power. PO no care!
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by IfnobeGod20: 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Propaganda can be very funny ,person carry himself go APC wedding una Dey yarn nonsense
Are you sure is APC wedding? You still bring your partisanship to the wedding of innocent kids that may not even have joy for politics. May God heal your ignorance.
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by fortunechy(m): 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2023
The incoming president.... He's now a celeb amongst them.
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by netmillionaires(m): 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2023
I just don't understand. Why should the president leave state function to attend weddings. If he should try it, they will still be the ones to roast him alive for attending a wedding while the country burns. Their hypocrisy stinks.

favor914:
President of Nigeria will grace this occasion? Akpabio your senate president is there to represent him.
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by ubola: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2023
The Senate President's office is bigger than any political position ever occupied by Obi, so what's the noise about taking pics with him. The way you guys rate this Obi will make me to start hating him. Allow him to live his life without much media cos I respect him as a person.
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by IfnobeGod20: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2023
Occurstaem:

It was even from PDP where he lost governorship primary, then to APGA and then back to PDP again before LP.
Lost governorship primary to who in PDP? I don't just know why you guys lie with reckless abandon. Peter Obi started his political journey from APGA and not from PDP. Stop lying.
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by HydraFeeds(m): 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Are you sure is APC wedding? You still bring your partisanship to the wedding of innocent kids that may not even have joy for politics. May God heal your ignorance.

You’re the ignorant one here cos the person doing wedding is the son of the deputy senate president Barau Jibrin who’s an APC member .https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barau_Jibrin

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/616782-shettima-obi-akpabio-abbas-dangote-in-kano-as-deputy-senate-presidents-son-marries.html
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by deygar: 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2023
They all know obi is all we need.. but their hatred for humanity will not allow them see the star in him...
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Holyvet(m): 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2023
THEY KNOW HE'S THE WINNER

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun APC Crisis: Bisi Akande Mediates In Oyetola, Aregbesola Rift (Photos) / Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment / Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.