Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

How I Was Scammed By MTFE AI Trading, Nigerians Beware. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Scammed By MTFE AI Trading, Nigerians Beware. (1270 Views)

Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court / The Red Flags In Shettima's Speech. Nigerians Beware / I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Scammed By MTFE AI Trading, Nigerians Beware. by ShobayoEmma(m): 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2023
I was working barely four weeks ago in a school where I'm teaching when a fellow a female staff sugar coated this MTFE AI forex trading to me. Being the first time I would be hearing about AI forex trading, I felt very odd about it. Infact, a junior staff that use to look up to me came to seek my counsel about it having been introduced to it by that female staff on which I told him not to join because I wasn't convinced about it.

A week later, another male staff came to me with thesame praise song of this MTFE, but this time around, I was like let me find out about it. I Asked three different persons about it but none could attest to it's credibility; they however said if I was sure of the goodies attached to it that I should go ahead.
Two days later while I was with my colleague sharing the same office with that female staff, she then teased me that she had helped that my colleague's brother to enroll on the platform and he had been receiving his dollars on daily basis afterward. Because I had so much trust in that my colleague to have allowed his brother to take part in that kind of MTFE AI forex trading: I too then decided to join.

I was enrolled on Friday afternoon that week but I couldn't trade because it was late. I started trading the following Monday through the app AI trading and it yielded 1.5 dollars as promised hence my capital was 65 dollars on it.

Note: the AI is expected to make a loss once in the five working days.

On Tuesday that week, the AI made its loss for that week. knowing that it wouldn't make a loss again for that week, I quickly upgraded it to 209 dollars so as to gain 5 dollars each day instead of 1.5 dollars. The AI traded in profit as expected.

Trouble started the following week Monday when they told us of their system update. Like a foolish lamb, we believe them. Then on Tuesday investors started experiencing difficult in making withdrawal on which their invisible CEOs and customer care agents claimed it was due to the system upgrade.

Then days ago, the handwriting began to be more clearer when conflicts excuses began to emerge from their different agents. Then on Tuesday this week, a piece of news emerged on binance news platform that MTFE was a scam and it has gone to the wind forever. Then I knew I had priced a market from a mad man.

I contacted the female staff that introduced me to the platform of this reality but she told me her own Superior had seen thesame news and believed it was a lie against the platform.

Then two days ago, on Thursday, the informed all investors not to on our AI on the app because of their unending upgrade but unfortunately they themselves programmed it to on by itself and traded by itself without us authorizing it to do so. Boom, after the unauthorized trading that day, the AI made over 500% loss. Hence I was having 269 dollars before, but on that Thursday night, it changed to -237 dollars which means, they are now claiming we still owe them after their fraud.

Note, millions of Nigerians are affected by this development with many of their thousands of dollars gone to the wind.
I also joined because I wanted to protect my money from the hand of naira fallen angel as our money stays in dollars in both the app wallet and asset.

Now I've learnt my lesson in a very bitter way, Bulaba has really dealt with me, please let the obidients come to my rescue o.

Teaching money is not easy to gather o.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By MTFE AI Trading, Nigerians Beware. by Kingosytex(m): 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2023
It is said that a fool and his money are soon parted.
I no talk say you be fool oo! cheesy

Sorry for your loss.
Re: How I Was Scammed By MTFE AI Trading, Nigerians Beware. by slowice(m): 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2023
Lol, a person I know added me to their mtfe WhatsApp group, They are always doing seminars and eating rice and big chicken and sharing pictures. Many people joined but me that has had ptsd from over 5 different ponzi schemes in the past I didn't bulge. I know it will end in tears from the beginning. Experience is the best teacher...learn from yours.
Re: How I Was Scammed By MTFE AI Trading, Nigerians Beware. by NwaNimo1(m): 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2023
419 pro shege.......Ntor!
Re: How I Was Scammed By MTFE AI Trading, Nigerians Beware. by Wainey: 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2023
This mtfe AI trading app was too juicy to ignore that is why I ignored it.

They added me to their WhatsApp group but I never even registered on it.
If it's really AI app, then it will be there for a long time and I will invest after watching it for 3yrs. I no wan rush success
Re: How I Was Scammed By MTFE AI Trading, Nigerians Beware. by Seefinish: 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2023
Why did you mentioned Bulaba?
Re: How I Was Scammed By MTFE AI Trading, Nigerians Beware. by kenny714433(m): 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2023
grin

Very smart people.
They made early investors withdraw their money with profits thereby making the platform look legit.

They raised transaction fees so that investors would not feel the urge to withdraw every now and then, instead allow it accumulate.

They made juicy referral bonus so that you can go out there and bring all your village people.

In all these, they didn't have official social media accounts.

You didn't ask yourself the kind of bot that can guarantee you 4/5 success rate in trading. Abi na their father get crypto market?

They cashed out over 1 billion in dollar without shooting a single bullet.

That's not even the case. Another person is planning on another massive scam like this, so keep your money.

Nigerian scammers are never this smart..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Scammed By MTFE AI Trading, Nigerians Beware. by SensetionalGoal(m): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2023
Seefinish:

Because he is the architect of this whole madness...
Re: How I Was Scammed By MTFE AI Trading, Nigerians Beware. by Seefinish: 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2023
SensetionalGoal:

Because he is the architect of this whole madness...
Ebola
Re: How I Was Scammed By MTFE AI Trading, Nigerians Beware. by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
Kingosytex:

Sorry for your loss.
Thank you sir.
Re: How I Was Scammed By MTFE AI Trading, Nigerians Beware. by KingTom(m): 9:53am On Aug 20, 2023
Kingosytex:

Sorry for your loss.
He is a fool, a damn bloody fool sad

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By MTFE AI Trading, Nigerians Beware. by ShobayoEmma(m): 11:16am On Aug 20, 2023
KingTom:
He is a fool, a damn bloody fool sad
Thank you sir
Re: How I Was Scammed By MTFE AI Trading, Nigerians Beware. by Lanretoye(m): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2023
ShobayoEmma:
I was working barely four weeks ago in a school where I'm teaching when a fellow a female staff sugar coated this MTFE AI forex trading to me. Being the first time I would be hearing about AI forex trading, I felt very odd about it. Infact, a junior staff that use to look up to me came to seek my counsel about it having been introduced to it by that female staff on which I told him not to join because I wasn't convinced about it.

A week later, another male staff came to me with thesame praise song of this MTFE, but this time around, I was like let me find out about it. I Asked three different persons about it but none could attest to it's credibility; they however said if I was sure of the goodies attached to it that I should go ahead.
Two days later while I was with my colleague sharing the same office with that female staff, she then teased me that she had helped that my colleague's brother to enroll on the platform and he had been receiving his dollars on daily basis afterward. Because I had so much trust in that my colleague to have allowed his brother to take part in that kind of MTFE AI forex trading: I too then decided to join.

I was enrolled on Friday afternoon that week but I couldn't trade because it was late. I started trading the following Monday through the app AI trading and it yielded 1.5 dollars as promised hence my capital was 65 dollars on it.

On Tuesday that week, the AI made its loss for that week. knowing that it wouldn't make a loss again for that week, I quickly upgraded it to 209 dollars so as to gain 5 dollars each day instead of 1.5 dollars. The AI traded in profit as expected.

Trouble started the following week Monday when they told us of their system update. Like a foolish lamb, we believe them. Then on Tuesday investors started experiencing difficult in making withdrawal on which their invisible CEOs and customer care agents claimed it was due to the system upgrade.

Then days ago, the handwriting began to be more clearer when conflicts excuses began to emerge from their different agents. Then on Tuesday this week, a piece of news emerged on binance news platform that MTFE was a scam and it has gone to the wind forever. Then I knew I had priced a market from a mad man.

I contacted the female staff that introduced me to the platform of this reality but she told me her own Superior had seen thesame news and believed it was a lie against the platform.

Then two days ago, on Thursday, the informed all investors not to on our AI on the app because of their unending upgrade but unfortunately they themselves programmed it to on by itself and traded by itself without us authorizing it to do so. Boom, after the unauthorized trading that day, the AI made over 500% loss. Hence I was having 269 dollars before, but on that Thursday night, it changed to -237 dollars which means, they are now claiming we still owe them after their fraud.

Note, millions of Nigerians are affected by this development with many of their thousands of dollars gone to the wind.
I also joined because I wanted to protect my money from the hand of naira fallen angel as our money stays in dollars in both the app wallet and asset.

Now I've learnt my lesson in a very bitter way, Bulaba has really dealt with me, please let the obidients come to my rescue o.

bulaba didn't deal with u,it your foolishness that dealt with you or was it bulaba that introduced the platform to you?.see teacher making this kind of flimsy excuse,I wonder the kind of student you produce.im sorry to say sir,you be mumu man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Scammed By MTFE AI Trading, Nigerians Beware. by ShobayoEmma(m): 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
Lanretoye:
bulaba didn't deal with u,it your foolishness that dealt with you or was it bulaba that introduced the platform to you?.see teacher making this kind of flimsy excuse,I wonder the kind of student you produce.im sorry to say sir,you be mumu man.
smiles
Re: How I Was Scammed By MTFE AI Trading, Nigerians Beware. by Konquest: 7:16pm On Feb 27
ShobayoEmma:

Due diligence is key.
Re: How I Was Scammed By MTFE AI Trading, Nigerians Beware. by EmiloCorn: 7:27pm On Feb 27
Seefinish:

Help me ask him oh undecided

Any small thing they will be calling my oga's name angry
Re: How I Was Scammed By MTFE AI Trading, Nigerians Beware. by Dfather1(m): 9:01pm On Feb 27
ShobayoEmma:

I understand your feeling. God will grant you the fortitude to bear the loss.

I don't know why, one mind is telling me to help you.
Re: How I Was Scammed By MTFE AI Trading, Nigerians Beware. by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:07pm On Feb 27
Dfather1:

I understand your feeling. God will grant you the fortitude to bear the loss.

I don't know why, one mind is telling me to help you.
Amen.
And that could be timely though I've been trying to move on but for this new economy challenges.
Your intention is good enough to be appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Have Obidients Left Nairaland? / Mohbad: From Anti Naira Marley To Anti Government / Why Did Atiku Abubakar Change Identity From Siddiq To Atiku?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.