Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry (31689 Views)

Nigerian Govt Mulls Creation Of New Ministry Of Defence / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Osinbajo’s 35 Aides: Buhari Clears The Air, Says They Only Created New Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry by Purposeciti: 8:45am On Aug 20, 2023
Enroll in HPTC Website Design & Development Masterclass

A 6weeks Private Coaching Program where you will learn, design and code 3 guided projects in WordPress, HTML5, CSS, Javascript, Ajax

Project 1: E-commerce website
Project 2: Logistics website
Project 3: A Restaurant website.

From anywhere at anytime.

https://performance.com.ng/pay
Re: Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry by ClassicMan202(m): 8:45am On Aug 20, 2023
Cgg
Re: Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry by CrystalMax: 8:47am On Aug 20, 2023
JASONjnr:
I bet he doesn't understand anything from his economic copied and paste text....

An accountant that will advice a president to print more currencies......and to increase taxation.....

Dude is a mistake!!!
He is not an accountant
Re: Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry by Codeye(m): 8:48am On Aug 20, 2023
JASONjnr:

Are you threatened that I will never give up fighting for my country to get better?
As a result to always type for on every topic, you type rubbish.
Re: Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry by Codeye(m): 8:50am On Aug 20, 2023
festacman:
There is nothing wrong with the concept of Blue Economy. I mean apart from sounding romantic as to play tricks on your 'dirty mind' that it is about 'olosho economy', I believe it will diversify the economy if implemented intentionally and effectively.

But the million Naira question is: Is there actually a well-researched and articulated Blue Economy Development Plan in place or were the people who adopted the name merely fascinated by the term, blue economy?
Did you even read?
Re: Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry by hisexcellency34: 8:51am On Aug 20, 2023
What's with Tinubu and Blue?
Re: Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry by Kenmatt(m): 8:51am On Aug 20, 2023
"Make we leave grammar abeg".

I can remember vividly when Sanwolu was about taking the mantle of Lagos State, he went for a short Course abroad on governance and administration.

Today, what's the effect of that Course? What will be will eventually be. It's just common sense and having pity on the masses, that's all it requires to lead the people well.

If not, all these men are all just after their personal pockets. Tell me why Fuel subsidy was removed and the man on the Street are suffering, Oga at the top opened his mouth wide so that he will dispense billions of naira to State governors to alliviate the hard effect of subsidy removal.

Who is actually feeling the brunt of the "fuel subsidy removal"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 20, 2023
More Ministries 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry by Chibuzoripob: 8:52am On Aug 20, 2023
favor914:
Then you better go & join a political party.
Hebis a confam eluupees.They varese vonfused and reason upside-down
Re: Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry by lexy2014: 8:54am On Aug 20, 2023
When Tinubu said balaBLU, maybe he was talking about blue economy.

Ministries that we have had since 1960 are useless. Is it balaBLUE economy ministry that will now be useful?

1 Like

Re: Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry by omoadeleye(m): 8:58am On Aug 20, 2023
JASONjnr:

Are you threatened that I will never give up fighting for my country to get better?

Which country?

1 Like

Re: Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry by lexy2014: 8:58am On Aug 20, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Please don't do this for another 8 years. You are not being fair to yourself

But you supported buhari for 8years even as he was destroying the economy. Where you being fair to yourself?

1 Like

Re: Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry by lexy2014: 8:59am On Aug 20, 2023
Codeye:

Did you even read?

Since you read the article, can you answer his question?
Re: Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry by Khastro(m): 9:00am On Aug 20, 2023
festacman:
There is nothing wrong with the concept of Blue Economy. I mean apart from sounding romantic ...
But the million Naira question is: Is there actually a well-researched and articulated Blue Economy Development Plan in place or were the people who adopted the name merely fascinated by the term, blue economy?

Good question!
Re: Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry by Igboslayer: 9:01am On Aug 20, 2023
JASONjnr:
I bet he doesn't understand anything from his economic copied and paste text....

An accountant that will advice a president to print more currencies......and to increase taxation.....

Dude is a mistake!!!
You are trying hard to be foolish... But you are very empty. Wailing weeper
Re: Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry by adekolaelect(m): 9:01am On Aug 20, 2023
JASONjnr:

Dude is a mistake!!!
How will this benefit you and people around you . Think positive and productive . You can't do this for the next 8 years and expect personal life progress.

2 Likes

Re: Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry by Kaiser20: 9:01am On Aug 20, 2023
kettykin:

If you were a foreign investor, would you invest your hard earned dollars in the Nigerian economy with the way things are in Nigeria today? Just asking for a friend
Please ask those zombies again.
At the grassroots, the government can not feed the citizens, or protect the lives of citizens and investors.
Leaders are looting nations' resources and the government protects dem all.
Unstable government policies, trial, and error policies
Re: Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry by AImiron: 9:02am On Aug 20, 2023
I watched one Femi Falana’s interview he said “about $9billion worth of gold are being stolen from our country annually, he said na private jet dem Dey use move am”.

That’s a lot I wonder why the country never crash since, na because we are too blessed with resources, but cursed with evil leaders. Everybody go Dey alright. Make I go sip my desperado beer
Re: Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry by Igboslayer: 9:03am On Aug 20, 2023
festacman:
There is nothing wrong with the concept of Blue Economy. I mean apart from sounding romantic as to play tricks on your 'dirty mind' that it is about 'olosho economy', I believe it will diversify the economy if implemented intentionally and effectively.

Those that adopted it knows what they intended to achieve. I know revenue from this new ministry will bring about the necessary development for the country. This is not a paper weight ministry. This is part of the needed reform the country economy needs to be able to thrive.

1 Like

Re: Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry by optimusprime2(m): 9:03am On Aug 20, 2023
Bala Blu!
He has finally done it
Re: Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry by maxzzo1(m): 9:05am On Aug 20, 2023
This guy don cash out
Re: Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry by Fugazy2023: 9:05am On Aug 20, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Please don't do this for another 8 years. You are not being fair to yourself

Leave him, let him and his fellow delusional idiots continue to disgrace themselves and there family for the next 8 years. I wonder how a group of people will have nothing on there head expect wailing, complaining and gnashing of teeth. Since all the nonsense rubbish talks they have been talking, does it change the fact that Tinubu will be president for the next 8 years
Re: Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry by Goodoldays(m): 9:08am On Aug 20, 2023
festacman:

Very intelligent human being,you are.
Re: Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry by Oloripelebe: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2023
Pakute:
Amazing initiative from the great Jagaban. I'm particularly concerned about the coastline in Ondo state which is said to be the longest in west africa, such a massive marine resources must never be abandoned for so long, Edo, Calabar, Ibom, should also be tapped as well as the huge fishing resources across the north and maritime tourism and transportation across SS and SW. Onitsha river is not on the list because nothing dey inside dat water, na just one shallow water without ordinary fish, na only yellow poo dey under dat river.

Easy on them na...biko grin
Re: Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry by gregng(m): 9:14am On Aug 20, 2023
Let called BAT and ask him what is Blue Economy? I bet u he doesnt know the meaning of Blue economy...
Re: Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 20, 2023
Tinubu doesn't come to govern.He came to amass wealth from public purse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry by jegaxe(m): 9:23am On Aug 20, 2023
I am in love with this blue print. Jagaban will lead us to the promise land
Re: Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry by Odibembem: 9:26am On Aug 20, 2023
kettykin:
What exactly stops states from managing its maritime economy, must these brain dead one Nigeria mentality prevent real federal structure for how long , the federal government should remove everything from the exclusive list so that Nigeria can run a full federal structure

Those u call brain dead are far smarter than u. With all your live brain, u do not know that by the laws of the sea the territorial waters are d jurisdiction of the sovereign state? Do u know d anarchy that would erupt if a federating state has to deal with a foreign body entering it's shores from international waters without overiding consent of the Nigerian state? Now think again, who is really brain dead?

4 Likes

Re: Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry by festacman(m): 9:26am On Aug 20, 2023
Igboslayer:
Those that adopted it knows what they intended to achieve. I know revenue from this new ministry will bring about the necessary development for the country. This is not a paper weight ministry. This is part of the needed reform the country economy needs to be able to thrive.

Have you seen the plan on how to implement blue economy? If you have, please share.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry by JASONjnr(m): 9:26am On Aug 20, 2023
Codeye:

As a result to always type for on every topic, you type rubbish.

Lol......

I couldn't even read through the nonsense you posted ......

Wereh......

You think everyone refused going to school like you did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer / Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters / Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.