Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa (31811 Views)

Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) / Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship / Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa by Puss360(f): 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2023
Connected1:

Just an overreaction.

I know how myself and some others people spend money daily to help people in this harsh economy.

So I overreacted, well never mind.
Ok..
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa by UnfairLife7(m): 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2023
Zico5:
He was just a lazy man. What happened to engage in farming.
where will he get money to farm even if there's free land? He should farm his head or what?
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa by Omoawoke: 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2023
What evidence indicated that it was due to hardship
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa by talented321: 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2023
Don't mind the fools'' they want to put their insecurities on jagaban'' as if he was the first man to commit suicide''
Puss360:
What made u think Hardship was the cause of his death??

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa by MisterBanny(m): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2023
Franzinni:
bro hang in a little longer ... But I will beg you never to give up on you regardless of what you are going through... Never ever give up!!! Draw energy from your situation and strive to overcome it ... The only thing that can keep you from progress is you (the ego) . That little things that seperated you from the rest of living things. Kill the ego, become fluid learn to embrace your situation and seek the value in it, let go of any resentment towards anyone but never forget it (NEVER). Remember if you die the world will move on in an instant. Just set your sights on a goal and pour your energy towards it. It doesn't have to be a huge goal but it has to be something that you can use as a measuring system to make you know that anything you focus on has no choice to become reality ... Go outside your house and look around you, everything your eye can see and is not natural, was once a thought in someone's head ... But you are living in that thought as your reality. Be humble and ready to tolerate rubish from anyone becasue that is the way the world expects you to be. Tailor how the world percieves you and give them what they want. Don't give in to any thoughts of suicide only cowards do that and you are not one. You matter !!!!! Greatly

Thanks for this write up Sir. You just saved me. Blessings follow u.
Pls I need help to buy something and eat pls . Haven't eaten
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa by Emmyson99(m): 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2023
Bro well done for committing suicidal na only you things hard in Nigeria. Greet your friend Satan in hell.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa by alimiadedayo1: 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
post=125216048:
A 35-Year-Old Man Identified as Samaila Ilu, has committed suicide over hardship in Jigawa State, Reports.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, DSP Lawan Shiisu Adam, said the incident happened on Thursday, August 17, 2023.

“On 17/08/2023 at about 1100hrs, police received a report that a 35-year-old man Samaila Ilu of Dungun Tantama village, Hausa local government, left his house on 16/08/2023 to an unknown destination,” the PPRO stated.

Shiisu stated that Samaila's body was discovered hanging from a tree with a rope.

A Team of Police Officers took the corpse and transported it to the hospital for autopsy.

The Body was later released to his relatives for burial, the spokesperson added.

See Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
hmmm the most painful part of it is that he might be among Nigerians that voted for APC because of Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa by Okechinwadike: 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2023
una never see any thing yet. though wish is an agbadorian
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa by Meteng: 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
I hope he didn’t vote for APC
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa by Medallion500: 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
Don't mind that idiot he was just spitting rubbish!
Brendaniel:

You don't even know him, you don't know his story, he might have a farm or farms, maybe herdsmen destroyed his farm, maybe bandits killed his workers and relatives and occupied his farm, maybe flood destroyed his farm, you don't even know but you have called him a lazy man all because of Tinubu....
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa by AskNgige2: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2023
Wodu89:
Things need to happen. The country is hard !

And Ebola needs to die b4 he finally finish us
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa by grandstar(m): 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Even if 1 million people dies everyday, Tinubu doesn't care.

The pain shouldn't be this bad!

The ending of the subsidy should have led to the strengthening of the Naira at the parallel market but it wasn't so. If the Naira had strengthened, the pain shouldn't have been this bad.

Also, government should have open up the economy to food imports. This would lead to a drop in food prices.

2 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa by TheSuperX(m): 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2023
MisterBanny:

Pls can u help me with anything u can, so I can buy eat? Please
You are a man with hands and legs, you should go and hustle.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2023
How did they know it's hardship that led him to commit suicide...
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa by LarryCork: 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2023
post=125216048:
A 35-Year-Old Man Identified as Samaila Ilu, has committed suicide over hardship in Jigawa State, Reports.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, DSP Lawan Shiisu Adam, said the incident happened on Thursday, August 17, 2023.

“On 17/08/2023 at about 1100hrs, police received a report that a 35-year-old man Samaila Ilu of Dungun Tantama village, Hausa local government, left his house on 16/08/2023 to an unknown destination,” the PPRO stated.

Shiisu stated that Samaila's body was discovered hanging from a tree with a rope.

A Team of Police Officers took the corpse and transported it to the hospital for autopsy.

The Body was later released to his relatives for burial, the spokesperson added.

LAZY YOUTH!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa by Goodlady(f): 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2023
MisterBanny:

I can understand with him. Times are so hard. I've been calling for help but nobody is even responding. I wish I had parents. I'm already tired
Don't give up sir lest you be like that man. I pray help ll locate your way, amen.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa by Undisputed147: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2023
Straight to Hell. I wonder why people commit suicide because of circumstances. When I was little I have always stick to that word. " As long as their is life, there is hope ". So why will some people foolishly take their own life by their self. As you don die so shey the hardship don end. Foolish man
post=125216048:

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa by NaijaCover(m): 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
Undisputed147:
Straight to Hell. I wonder why people commit suicide because of circumstances. When I was little I have always stick to that word. " As long as their is life, there is hope ". So why will some people foolishly take their own life by their self. As you don die so shey the hardship don end. Foolish man

You Wouldn't Understand what people are passing through
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa by Undisputed147: 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2023
Bleep any kind of reason. No b u create ursef so na only God get d power to take life. Any circumstances no matter how worse it is, as long as it didn't kill u are only getting stronger to overcome. Nothing is permanent
post=125223870:

You Wouldn't Understand what people are passing through
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa by NaijaCover(m): 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2023
Undisputed147:
Bleep any kind of reason. No b u create ursef so na only God get d power to take life. Any circumstances no matter how worse it is, as long as it didn't kill u are only getting stronger to overcome. Nothing is permanent

Come And Show Love na
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa by ufuosman(m): 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2023
D hardship dey increase daily
It’s well
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa by Originalsly: 1:42am On Aug 20, 2023
... what's your source that the man committed suicide because of hardship? The biggest problem in this country is dishonesty ... to be truthful is torture. Carry on .... as seen in most of the comments so far ... whatever is dished out ... people will open mouth wide and swallow ... no questions asked.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa by bluefilm: 2:28am On Aug 20, 2023
BabaIbo:
Hmmm, to be honest I never liked him(Tinubu) as a president, because I know he his just another Buhari fighting for power without a clear plan or purpose for the masses, but I wanted him to rule at least for sometime to clear many people's doubt, especially those that are blinded by ethnicity or tribalism.

Are you thinking what ayam thinking!?
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa by NaijaCover(m): 6:56am On Aug 20, 2023
Originalsly:
... what's your source that the man committed suicide because of hardship? The biggest problem in this country is dishonesty ... to be truthful is torture. Carry on .... as seen in most of the comments so far ... whatever is dished out ... people will open mouth wide and swallow ... no questions asked.

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa by dannyspeejay(m): 7:07am On Aug 20, 2023
try dey get sense 4 life

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa by Knetpro(m): 7:20am On Aug 20, 2023
The hardship is just too much.

This is Shege Banza Pro Max.

It is not everyone who has a strong constitution to withstand it.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa by Originalsly: 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
post=125228192:

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via

This must be a mistake.... cause this response is not at all related to my comment and question asked.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa by LZAA: 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
BabaIbo:
Hmmm, to be honest I never liked him(Tinubu) as a president, because I know he his just another Buhari fighting for power without a clear plan or purpose for the masses, but I wanted him to rule at least for sometime to clear many people's doubt, especially those that are blinded by ethnicity or tribalism.
Especially helinues grin
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa by Dtrabe: 11:08am On Aug 21, 2023
This is truly a tragic incident that highlights the pressing need for better mental health support and community assistance programs. It's disheartening to hear about the loss of Samaila Ilu, and our thoughts go out to his family and loved ones during this difficult time. Instances like this underscore the importance of implementing comprehensive plans to address mental health challenges and create a supportive environment for individuals facing hardships. It's essential that we come together as a society to plan and manage initiatives that provide the necessary resources to prevent such heart-wrenching situations in the future.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa by fly4celine: 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
monsuru56:
cool good riddance cool
yes good riddance... Next please
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa by yusman14(m): 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
Good day everyone, I have been on this platform since 2017 and I can say that I have meet good people here that helped me in terms of mentorship, health advice and all that.

I have been battling with serious catarrh for like 8-9 years. I visited different hospitals and health centres and they keep prescribing drugs and telling me what I should avoid to stop it. I did all that and it is even worse now.

It actually led to Asthma and this year has been the worse, I do experience asthma every two weeks or so. I can't count the number of times that I said my last prayer because I was close to death, like I couldn't breathe at all. I'm the one sorting my bills as an undergraduate, I'm afraid I might go down any time.

My Asthma inhaler has expired (ventolin), I'm financially down and I really need it because the attack can come anytime.
The price is #10,000 as at now.
Pls save a soul, you can help me to waybill the inhaler if you don't want to send me the money. I am in Lagos State at the moment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doctor Assaults Registered Nurse At Abaji General Hospital Again / Freedom Omoifoh, Sick Italy Based Nigerian, Solicits To Be Sent Home / Couple Set Out In Search Of Child But Got Intestines Twisted By Doctor (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.