Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards (35963 Views)

High-powered Nigerian Delegation Arrives In Niamey To Engage With Coup Plotters / Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence / Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by obyno82: 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2023
Wickedfacts:
I hope those blockheads supporting the coupists go and pay the salaries of the soldiers.

Can't you comment without throwing insults naaaaa. You are not a block head are you?
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by obyno82: 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2023
favor914:
Gringory lost the election, Tinubu is opposed to the coup, is enough for Obidient to love the same Niger Islamic Republic that they despise to their marrow.

Biggest Hypocrites.

A very childish and stupid comment from you.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by obyno82: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2023
Chucks13:

Ok kindly talk about your Emperor obi in apc gathering or you want to pretend you are not aware?

Your obi now dinned with your so called agbadorians so how about that?

Low lifer, nitwit reason downwardness.

That is a very childish and stupid comment from you. Peter Obi wasninvited by the deputy senste president for a wedding party. This your comment show how low your reasoning is.
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by membranus: 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2023
Revolution2022:
The reason why there will not be a coup in Nigeria is that as the senators and president are padding the budget and siphoning public funds,the service chiefs who comprises the chief of defence,COAS,chief of navy and chief of air are also siphoning defence budget, stealing crude oil in the creek and weapons.So they are all benefitting in the looting.

So Nigeria is practicing lootacracy?

But all days for the thieves, one day for we owners.

The polithiefcians cup of iniquities will soon overflow, and the days of retribution will suddenly come upon them, and no one will pity them.
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by nairalanda1(m): 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2023
Looks like fake news. Nothing seems to be happening.No news reports, no breaking news, nothing.
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by obyno82: 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2023
Latakia:
tomorrow clown like you will accuse the president of suppressing u from exercising your freedom of speech if he pass a bill to regulate social media. Clowns can't take what they ditch out to people grin grin

Again you are an even bigger clown. There are rules here in Nairaland and you violated the rules. There's freedom of speech, but there's also accountability if you break the rules.
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
Juju70:

You think? Wait till a major or captain takes over
A major or captain may need the support of other rank and files to achieve their aim.Like the aggrieved soldiers who are fighting in the battlefield.
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by waledeji(m): 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2023
Taylor90:
APC don carry their fake news reach Niger

Anything to discredit the new government

As if una don pay salary for Nigeria
Guy why are you so jobless.

You always make FTC on every post
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by Latakia(f): 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2023
obyno82:

Again you are an even bigger clown. There are rules here in Nairaland and you violated the rules. There's freedom of speech, but there's also accountability if you break the rules.
same rules that make u cry and wail when the decision doesn't suit your narrative. Clown are always pained when they fire them with same unruly words they use on others grin
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by Chucks13: 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2023
obyno82:

That is a very childish and stupid comment from you. Peter Obi wasninvited by the deputy senste president for a wedding party. This your comment show how low your reasoning is.

Your response is very very and very stupid one.

I asked again and again what was your motherfucker obi doing with apc men?

Answer it or f e c k to hell.
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by achimendy(m): 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2023
Taylor90:
APC don carry their fake news reach Niger

Anything to discredit the new government

As if una don pay salary for Nigeria

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by Omodua(m): 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Lol I said this thing like last week or so
Make I just dey laugh
Democratic order must be restored in Niger
All this ipob people will not be able to sleep today
No mutiny in Niger. Just the propaganda of Tinubu supporters and loyalists.

In solidarity with Putschists in Niger!
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by BOSSkesh(m): 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
Omodua:
No mutiny in Niger. Just the propaganda of Tinubu supporters and loyalists.

In solidarity with Putschists in Niger!
you and your supporters will loose
Like obi and Biafra lol
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by Omodua(m): 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2023
BOSSkesh:
you and your supporters will loose
Like obi and Biafra lol
Obi never lost. But his mandate was stolen in cahoot with INEC and presidency. Efforts are in top gear to retrieve it.

Enough of.lawlessness and brazen political rascality. Tinubu never won elections. Stolen!
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2023
Revolution2022:
The reason why there will not be a coup in Nigeria is that as the senators and president are padding the budget and siphoning public funds,the service chiefs who comprises the chief of defence,COAS,chief of navy and chief of air are also siphoning defence budget, stealing crude oil in the creek and weapons.So they are all benefitting in the looting.

No.Except you are benefitting from corruption.Otherwise,you and I are affected by the bad policies of successive governments.What have Nigeria achieved since 24yrs of democracy?

If I were Niger junta,I won't allow any ECOWAS rep to come into the country anymore because they are spies.
those of u who love military rule can migrate to niger republic Burkina Faso guinea or Mali... The military rule in Time past what did it yieid that many of u out of hate for a regime just want Nigeria to burn finish... Do u know how the unnecessary change of govt is affecting situation in niger and neighboring countries... Nawa oooo
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by ebenholer2(m): 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2023
Revolution2022:

No.Except you are benefitting from corruption.Otherwise,you and I are affected by the bad policies of successive governments.What have Nigeria achieved since 24yrs of democracy?

If I were Niger junta,I won't allow any ECOWAS rep to come into the country anymore because they are spies.
I am sure you might probably be non governmental looters or you have been benefiting from looting in the time past and now wailing because your looters group has been deposed.
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by obyno82: 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
Chucks13:

Your response is very very and very stupid one.

I asked again and again what was your motherfucker obi doing with apc men?

Answer it or f e c k to hell.

Dude is it that you are fantastically daft. Didn't you see that je was invited for a party. So it is a crime that he came for the party that he was invited to attend?
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by obyno82: 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2023
Latakia:
same rules that make u cry and wail when the decision doesn't suit your narrative. Clown are always pained when they fire them with same unruly words they use on others grin
Oga just keep quiet jare, you have nothing smart to say.
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by ruggedtimi(m): 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:

Propaganda is a very powerful weapon, especially in warfare.
not a propaganda...
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by Chucks13: 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2023
obyno82:

Dude is it that you are fantastically daft. Didn't you see that je was invited for a party. So it is a crime that he came for the party that he was invited to attend?

Bulaba bulubu balabala, balablu, blabla, blehbleh.

F e c k off!!!
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by obyno82: 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2023
Chucks13:

Bulaba bulubu balabala, balablu, blabla, blehbleh.

F e c k off!!!

Eyahhhh you have no answer. grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by obyno82: 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2023
Chucks13:

When I saw obynodunce I knew it is another Rhino in human flesh.

Everyone with obi or oby in their name its either they are liar, arrogant, deceit, hate filled, nonentity, brainless, attention seeker, green snake, manipulator and that is exactly who you are. I will continue to jack your nasty brain here anytime you talk shit.

Mynd44, Obinoscopy and NLPolicewoman rule 2 violation, please take note.
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by Yankee101: 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2023
A servant became king with no plans
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by grandstar(m): 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2023
maasoap:

Lol grin grin grin. You have shitty knowledge about how to run economy

I have been waiting for you to educate me.
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by udemzyudex(m): 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
Propaganda don start.
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by Emir8: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2023
Stupid propaganda. Chiani just took over 2 weeks ago. How can unpaid salaries be on him? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israel: Arab Attacker Who Stabbed Four To Death, Shot Dead / Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) / Alabama Crash: 9 Children, 1 Adult Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.