Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,279 members, 7,829,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards (35962 Views)

High-powered Nigerian Delegation Arrives In Niamey To Engage With Coup Plotters / Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence / Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by Wickedfacts: 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
obyno82:

Can't you comment without throwing insults naaaaa. You are not a block head are you?

Did I call your name?
If I talk now, you will start crying that your mother is dead and no one should talk to you.
Talk nonsense and see what your eyes will see tonight.
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by Emanodimo(m): 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2023
Wait ohh, where is PMB ... Since Abdulsalam can't get the diplomatic move done. FGN should invite PMB to Niger, this issue must not lead to war in Niger.
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by obyno82: 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Did I call your name?
If I talk now, you will start crying that your mother is dead and no one should talk to you.

Mynd44, Obinoscopy...Please note another rule 2 violation
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by Wickedfacts: 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2023
obyno82:

Please note another rule 2 violation

Lol. Has already started crying.
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by obyno82: 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Did I call your name?

See you are saying very senseless words. This intimidation will not work and also if insulting someone's late mother makes you feel good about yourself then you are sick in the head and you need psych evaluation.
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by Wickedfacts: 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2023
obyno82:

See you are saying very senseless words. This intimidation will not work and also if insulting someone's late mother makes you feel good about yourself then you are sick in the head and you need psych evaluation.

You feel you can insult someone but if they respond to you now, you will start crying that your mother is dead. Obinna, better be careful so you don't always attract disgrace to your mother's legacy.
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by obyno82: 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2023
Wickedfacts:

You feel you can insult someone but if they respond to you now, you will start crying that your mother is dead. Obinna, better be careful so you don't always attract disgrace to your mother's legacy.

I don't know the Obinba you ate referring to, but again you really need psychological help, if you are getting a high from referring to someone else's dead patent. You need help seriously, this is borderline mental disorder
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by obyno82: 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Lol. Has already started crying.

You are really suffering from borderline insanity walahi
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by Wickedfacts: 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2023
obyno82:

I don't know the Obinba you ate referring to, but again you really need psychological help, if you are getting a high from referring to someone else's dead patent. You need help seriously, this is borderline mental disorder

No be me kill your mama wey make you no get home training. Carry your frustration go front.
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by Wickedfacts: 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2023
obyno82:

You are really suffering from borderline insanity walahi

You think only you have the capacity to insult people.
I will drag your entire lineage and you will hate your ancestors.
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by Enice(m): 11:04pm On Aug 19, 2023
ivolt:
It will be interesting if the proud usurper gets removed even before
a single ECOWAS soldier lands in Niger.
We feel your pains but know this, we will put pepper inside after the tribunal favourable judgement grin. This wailing is for 8 years
Your brothers and sisters are being killed like rats in the SE but your major concern is ECOWAS soldiers going to Niger Republic! Rubbish.
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by prophetfire: 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2023
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by obyno82: 7:22am On Aug 20, 2023
Wickedfacts:

No be me kill your mama wey make you no get home training. Carry your frustration go front.

Eyahhhh you really need help, I am not responsible for your frustration so don't project it on me. Please I advice you not to let this madness you are suffering from degenerate further seek help quickly oooo.
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by obyno82: 7:23am On Aug 20, 2023
Wickedfacts:

You think only you have the capacity to insult people.
I will drag your entire lineage and you will hate your ancestors.

Ohhhhh you are really a pathetic case walahi. Seek medical help, it is obvious you are mentally retarded.
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by Latakia(f): 9:32am On Aug 20, 2023
obyno82:

Oga just keep quiet jare, you have nothing smart to say.
yes daddy thank you daddy I have everything to say about the religion man late father and how he was brutally murdered by his fellow drug dealers grin
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by Neddstark: 10:29am On Aug 20, 2023
dfrost:

Ditto that. Joseph Goebbels says hi 👋

Nazi minister of propaganda.
Guy ended his generation because he knew how evil he was.
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by obyno82: 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
Latakia:
yes daddy thank you daddy I have everything to say about the religion man late father and how he was brutally murdered by his fellow drug dealers grin

You are talking gibberish. Go and take your psych medications.
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by Latakia(f): 8:08am On Aug 21, 2023
obyno82:

You are talking gibberish. Go and take your psych medications.
yes daddy thank you daddy it's all about Obi late father that took drug before he was brutally murdered by his fellow drug dealers and not a religion war grin
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by obyno82: 9:13am On Aug 21, 2023
Latakia:
yes daddy thank you daddy it's all about Obi late father that took drug before he was brutally murdered by his fellow drug dealers and not a religion war grin

You need a pysch evaluation. walahi you really are high on cheap weed.
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by Latakia(f): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2023
obyno82:

You need a pysch evaluation. walahi you really are high on cheap weed.
yes daddy thank you daddy you are right, I also heard that he brutally murdered by his fellow drug dealers when he want to play smart by pretending to be high on cheap weed grin
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by obyno82: 9:38am On Aug 21, 2023
Latakia:
yes daddy thank you daddy you are right, I also heard that he brutally murdered by his fellow drug dealers when he want to play smart by pretending to be high on cheap weed grin

I doff cap for your dense behavior
Re: Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards by Latakia(f): 11:27am On Aug 21, 2023
obyno82:

I doff cap for your dense behavior
yes daddy thank you daddy for doffing for how he was brutally murdered by his fellow drug dealers about 42 years ago grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israel: Arab Attacker Who Stabbed Four To Death, Shot Dead / Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) / Alabama Crash: 9 Children, 1 Adult Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.