Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,454 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Ever Noticed Cows At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport?? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ever Noticed Cows At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport?? (476 Views)

Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. / See The New International Terminal At The Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja / Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Noticed Cows At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport?? by plenitude(m): 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2023
So yesterday I was driving around Abuja and I saw cows crossing highway🐄 I was like what 😕😕😕. It kinda surprising but the one that beats my imagination is the one that happened at the Abuja airport. Not even the local wing I meant the international wing… omo this is so Achaic☹️☹️
Re: Ever Noticed Cows At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport?? by plenitude(m): 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2023
Below are attached photos

Re: Ever Noticed Cows At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport?? by plenitude(m): 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2023
😂😂😂

Re: Ever Noticed Cows At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport?? by mariovito(m): 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2023
Zoom
Re: Ever Noticed Cows At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport?? by extol1(m): 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2023
Don't worry, Woke have arrived
Re: Ever Noticed Cows At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport?? by Ebubu3: 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2023
Na very big men get those cows.

Very rich Bureu De Chanhe BDC owners, etc from North

Not like they don’t have money for ranching but as Ethnic Fulani men they believe cow trekking is a proud identity of a fulani than cow ranching

Well Wike will fight them.

He knows how to fight big men

Let them carry the trekking and go to neighbouring Nasarawa state.

1 Like

Re: Ever Noticed Cows At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport?? by Nebes: 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2023
Probably Photoshop or AI generated.
Re: Ever Noticed Cows At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport?? by plenitude(m): 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
Nebes:
Probably Photoshop or AI generated.
Now i know why truth is really difficult to tell in this country… if you think I am telling lies come to Abuja airport and figure it out yourself
Re: Ever Noticed Cows At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport?? by Nebes: 6:57am On Aug 20, 2023
plenitude:

Now i know why truth is really difficult to tell in this country… if you think I am telling lies come to Abuja airport and figure it out yourself

I didn't doubt you for one second. I was only being sarcastic because some people in this country are shameless. We've heard stories of some flights being delayed from landing or taking off because cows were on the runway. I believe you oh!
Re: Ever Noticed Cows At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport?? by plenitude(m): 7:16am On Aug 20, 2023
Nebes:

I didn't doubt you for one second. I was only being sarcastic because some people in this country are shameless. We've heard stories of some flights being delayed from landing or taking off because cows were on the runway. I believe you oh!
Ohkie… my bad, I thought you didn’t believed me. And funny thing is other than passengers, you are restricted to a large extent. In fact a security personnel asked me kid sister to delete the video she made at the airport. But you see cows are not restricted 😂
Re: Ever Noticed Cows At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport?? by plenitude(m): 7:18am On Aug 20, 2023
Ebubu3:
Na very big men get those cows.

Very rich Bureu De Chanhe BDC owners, etc from North

Not like they don’t have money for ranching but as Ethnic Fulani men they believe cow trekking is a proud identity of a fulani than cow ranching

Well Wike will fight them.

He knows how to fight big men

Let them carry the trekking and go to neighbouring Nasarawa state.

I saw a lot yesterday at that airport. It was My first time there and it was way below my expectations
Re: Ever Noticed Cows At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport?? by aQUINandmore: 2:28am On Aug 26, 2023
plenitude:

I saw a lot yesterday at that airport. It was My first time there and it was way below my expectations
Imangine airport o, I was surprised to see cows grazing at the front of national stadium Abuja not to talk of an airport. Na wa
Re: Ever Noticed Cows At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport?? by plenitude(m): 6:34am On Aug 26, 2023
aQUINandmore:
Imangine airport o, I was surprised to see cows grazing at the front of national stadium Abuja not to talk of an airport. Na wa

National stadium is bushy nah😀. Been seeing cows along express ways. Well Wike said he will work on it

(1) (Reply)

Paying For My Pending Advert / Filling Out K-1 Visa Form / Austrian Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.