Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger (24562 Views)

We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG / Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap / Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by lesbiconverter: 6:24am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
Nigerians You and your ignorance begged Asiwaju to take over and come save Nigeria which he's currently doing the opposite but comes with it's consequences. So chill please
Fixed

2 Likes

Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by Successfulben: 6:24am On Aug 20, 2023
You will still be the one who will come to Nairaland to wail. Wailing no dey tire you my guy grin
IconicR:
Nigerians begged Asiwaju to take over and come save Nigeria which he's currently doing but comes with it's consequences. So chill please

2 Likes

Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by yahmohy27: 6:25am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
Nigerians begged Asiwaju to take over and come save Nigeria which he's currently doing but comes with it's consequences. So chill please
I'm his supporter,but we never beg him stop the rubbish oga

1 Like

Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by jaxxy(m): 6:29am On Aug 20, 2023
do we have a president? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by Eriokanmi: 6:34am On Aug 20, 2023
talented321:
You haven't mourn nigerian soldiers but you went and mourn niger niggas''
People join nigerian army because of poverty and unemployment''
Did you read this news before you jumped here to comment? Read again.
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by Johncuppa(m): 6:40am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
The way this Buhari disgust me ehn.
Met a mess and couldn't do anything rather he added to the mess and pushed everything on Asiwaju's head.
May Nigeria never experience Buhari again
This kind of statement made it looks like Asiwaju had an hidden strategy that will unveil when he eventually takes over before now, not knowing he would just be doing experimental government of trial and error.

Since the time of Awolowo and Akintola, Yorubas have not been dragged like this before. 😂🤣😂
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by talented321: 6:40am On Aug 20, 2023
You go explain tire'' no worry urself
fkj950ax:

Stay in school, you refused shouting school is a scam. Your report card is out.

It’s Niger State and not Niger that’s in the press release posted by the OP.

There’s no difference between the man that can’t read and the man that REFUSES to read.
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by talented321: 6:41am On Aug 20, 2023
You go explain tire
wakaman:

Go back to school. Primary 3. And this make you have a pass at least In " Reading and comprehension" Olodo Rabata
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by talented321: 6:43am On Aug 20, 2023
No need to read that rubbish'' i just told u the truth
Eriokanmi:
Did you read this news before you jumped here to comment? Read again.
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by Free2Fly: 6:43am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
Met a mess and couldn't do anything rather he added to the mess and pushed everything on Asiwaju's head.

I hope you still remember how you supported him against the criticisms from good Nigerians like us, old woman??

Now, you have shifted your support to another calamity aka drugbag, while criticising the previous disaster you vehemently supported.

It's obvious dementia has caught up with your old age and you're no longer able to differentiate good from bad.
My prayers are with your brains, old fellow. This your dementia shall pass too, just like Buhari's calamitous regime did.

2 Likes

Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by biafranrealson: 6:44am On Aug 20, 2023
Ordinary Boko Haram dey give una tough time , safe operation search and rescue, na rocket science to the Nigerian army , then na to fight international war with Russia backed countries dey hungry una.
Please tinubu make sure your son and daughter is in front

1 Like

Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by talented321: 6:44am On Aug 20, 2023
You go explain tire
Abdulmumin412:

Oga read well is Nigerian soldiers killed in Niger state not Niger republic soldiers.
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by skyman200(m): 6:44am On Aug 20, 2023
Useless man,he supposed to be in Jail by now.
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by Idiko1: 6:45am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:

Above is typical Nigerian. Most Nigerians tend to show smartness aftermath.
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by Free2Fly: 6:45am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:

Asiwaju nne gi there!

1 Like

Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by Idiko1: 6:47am On Aug 20, 2023
article1:
Who brought the Buhari in the first place, was it not your Tinubu who due to his selfish ambition brought him after Nigerians rejected him for three consecutive times?

The bolded includes his/her forebearers.

1 Like

Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by Melonsmasher: 6:48am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
Where did you keep your brain before typing that nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by Obagoal26: 6:52am On Aug 20, 2023
RIP to them !
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by Idiko1: 6:53am On Aug 20, 2023
KingMack:
💔💔💔

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/17577507_20230819161931_jpege1ba7c943a9831afbaef2b36789b3ff5

Where is "Operation" anything from idiotic Nigerian armed forces? Operation point and shoot would have been trending now if this mindless act happened at certain location in southern Nigeria.
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by Acidosis(m): 6:53am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
Can you swear that you never supported Buhari in 2015? I recently started contributing on politics because of Asiwaju whom we all love.
By the age you are mentioning I won't have to bother about anything because my kids will all be grown up, so no wahala

Hehe, are you new here? Me support who? A Nepa bill-carrying old soldier who spent his retirement since the early 70s contributing nothing to society? Baba couldn't even build a school or an NGO thirty years after retirement. Sorry 😭

Interesting. So how old are you presently? Give a range.

1 Like

Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by DesChyko: 6:53am On Aug 20, 2023
accordadoga24:
Mtcheew.

I'm just tired of insulting this man.

Says a person who proudly flaunts his picture. Is this dementia?
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by ceejayluv(m): 6:55am On Aug 20, 2023
Whalis:
Buhari won the election in 2015 because everyone believed that conceding the president to the north would pacify the agitation there.
Retrospectively, was a daft belief and not everyone did.
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by Menclothing: 6:55am On Aug 20, 2023
Big energy lolz
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 20, 2023
Acidosis:

Hehe, are you new here? Me support who? A Nepa bill-carrying old soldier who spent his retirement since the early 70s contributing nothing to society? Baba couldn't even build a school or an NGO thirty years after retirement. Sorry 😭

Interesting. So how old are you presently? Give a range.
60-65. Abeg leave age I'm old enough
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by pekisdgee(m): 6:58am On Aug 20, 2023
We are missing you already bubu lolzz from fire to frypan
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by Lovelive: 6:58am On Aug 20, 2023
The most silliest comment so far .

IconicR:

1 Like

Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by frankson1(m): 6:58am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:

I really thought he could make a difference as a Retd. Army General. Growing up, I heard nice stories about him and Idiagbon.
It's really disappointing that he couldn't take charge.

Good morning IconicR. How was your night smiley
I hope you're preparing for service and don't forget to pray for us wink
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by Baddass: 7:00am On Aug 20, 2023
Onucs:

What type of reasoning is this.
Are you playing grin

Reasoning of a thinking person
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 20, 2023
frankson1:

I really thought he could make a difference as a Retd. Army General. Growing up, I heard nice stories about him and Idiagbon.
It's really disappointing that he couldn't take charge.

Good morning IconicR. How was your night smiley
I hope you're preparing for service and don't forget to pray for us wink
I'm not going to church today. Good morning sir
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by DesChyko: 7:01am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
Can you swear that you never supported Buhari in 2015?

I guess you're new here for one reason or the other. Acidosis is one of us who shouted from mountain tops pre-2015 that Buhari will undoubtedly ruin Nigeria because he has nothing to offer. But no; your likes were zombified beyond understanding and took Nigeria ages back. Judging by your recent political inclinations, the lesson was still not learnt. Experience remains the best teacher; no matter how long it takes.

Acidosis:
You shall not die but live to witness the incoming failure in Failbuhari 2015.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by Acidosis(m): 7:02am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
60-65. Abeg leave age I'm old enough

🙄🙄
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by dannyspeejay(m): 7:02am On Aug 20, 2023
falling for the country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Lagos West Leaders Warn Babajide Sanwo-olu / Prof. Wole Soyinka To Buhari, Convene An Emergency Economic Conference / “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.