Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger (24560 Views)

We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG / Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap / Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by saintnegroid(m): 7:02am On Aug 20, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/sad-weve-lost-brave-men-buhari-grieves-over-soldiers-killed-in-niger/amp/
When you were in power you never grieved over any dead.... Why are you now pretending?
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by Knetpro(m): 7:03am On Aug 20, 2023
He has spoken from Sudan.
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by Acidosis(m): 7:05am On Aug 20, 2023
DesChyko:

I guess you're new here for one reason or the other. Acidosis is one of us who shouted from mountain tops pre-2015 that Buhari will undoubtedly ruin Nigeria because he has nothing to offer. But no; your likes were zombified beyond understanding and took Nigeria ages back. Judging by your recent political inclinations, the lesson was still not learnt. Experience remains the best teacher; no matter how long it takes.

Thank you, my brother...

Evidence full everywhere cheesy
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by begge: 7:09am On Aug 20, 2023
I don't want to abuse dis idiot
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by Macphenson: 7:09am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
The way this Buhari disgust me ehn.
Met a mess and couldn't do anything rather he added to the mess and pushed everything on Asiwaju's head.
May Nigeria never experience Buhari again

This same Buhari you lots were praising the same way you are praising Tinubu now. You cannot seperate Buhari from Tinubu.

Tinubu foisted the disasterous calamity on hapless Nigerians. Now Tinubu promised to continue from where Buhari stopped and he is really fulfilling that campaign promise.
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 20, 2023
Acidosis:

Thank you, my brother...

Evidence full everywhere cheesy
Which of these presidential aspirants have you been supporting since 2015?
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by Chummynoni(m): 7:14am On Aug 20, 2023
mukthar2000:
The baba just dey wake up from sleep? The helicopter that was bomb for days the just they send condolences.
you should have known buhari for his slowness . He always get hold of informations when everyone else have already forgotten the incidence😂

1 Like

Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by wakaman: 7:15am On Aug 20, 2023
talented321:
You go explain tire

I understand that you have a thick skull and a thick skin otherwise you should be ashamed of your non comprehension.

Just so to make it clear to you.
Buhari was speaking concerning Niger state in Nigeria, not Niger the country.

Oponu.
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by talented321: 7:17am On Aug 20, 2023
Mumu'' between u are me who is more foolish'' ayebe
wakaman:

I understand that you have a thick skull and a thick skin otherwise you should be ashamed of your non comprehension.

Just so to make it clear to you.
Buhari was speaking concerning Niger state in Nigeria, not Niger the country.

Oponu.
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by Procashtips(m): 7:18am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
Nigerians begged Asiwaju to take over and come save Nigeria which he's currently doing but comes with it's consequences. So chill please

God punish you.

Begged who?

The criminals that used money to rig out better heads like Osinbajo, Amaechi etc?

You're a scavenger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by Acidosis(m): 7:20am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
Which of these presidential aspirants have you been supporting since 2015?

I support the better/best candidate from the top contenders.

2011 - GEJ
2015 - GEJ
2019 - ATIKU
2023 - OBI
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by hegelian: 7:21am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
Met a mess and couldn't do anything rather he added to the mess and pushed everything on Asiwaju's head.
Disgust you after your support of him for 8yrs calling anyone against his policies wailers when infact you knew the truth all along..
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by snowball11(m): 7:21am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
Nigerians begged Asiwaju to take over and come save Nigeria which he's currently doing but comes with it's consequences. So chill please

This one is suffering from chronic typhoid! undecided

What an idiotic statement devoid of substance! cheesy
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 20, 2023
Acidosis:

I support the better/best candidate from the top contenders.

2011 - GEJ
2015 - GEJ
2019 - ATIKU
2023 - OBI
Ow poor you, obviously you've made a lot of bad choices in the past.
You never even supported Osinbajo.
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by Codes151(m): 7:25am On Aug 20, 2023
dullard speaks... this idiot didn't speak about the chaos and poverty he put this country before handing over... he hoarded subsidy and spent trillions servicing it... he didn't speak out o, he didn't even drop words of support to BAT... now because of Niger, he is talking... baba, it shall not be well with u.
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by ManOfSon: 7:25am On Aug 20, 2023
Buhari mourned in power for eight years. Out of power, he's still mourning. He's a plague.
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by obyno82: 7:26am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:

Nigerian begged ke!!! You are really in delusion sha. What are you smoking?

1 Like

Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by obyno82: 7:31am On Aug 20, 2023
yemmit90:

I agreed with you on this, especially his second term. We all thought Buhari was that messiah after abysmal performances of former president Goodluck, but after 4 years in office, alot of us including myself outrightly rejected his continuity in power. But due to selfish agenda of Asiwaju, he still went ahead to support this useless man and vigorously campaigns for him.

I don't pity him a bit, he supported the mess, he should clear the same mess created by the monsters in his party. Nigerians will glady voted him and APC out if he fail after 4 years.

If you think you can vote Asiwaju out after 4 years then you are highly deluded. That man would rather burn Nigeria than lose elections.
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by frankson1(m): 7:34am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
I'm not going to church today. Good morning sir

Okay. I'll go today that I have the chance.

Peaceful day to you.
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by Acidosis(m): 7:35am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
Ow poor you, obviously you've made a lot of bad choices in the past.
You never even supported Osinbajo.

Bad choices, how?

Osibanjo is the best thing that has ever happened to APC. But working under a retired general makes no difference.

See as everyone is dragging you left, right, and centre.

1 Like

Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by obyno82: 7:43am On Aug 20, 2023
Acidosis:

Bad choices, how?

Osibanjo is the best thing that has ever happened to APC. But working under a retired general makes no difference.

See as everyone is dragging you left, right, and centre.

I don't know if that person has shame, if not she would be silent in the midst of this dragging.

1 Like

Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by portplus: 7:44am On Aug 20, 2023
What happened in Niger State was a massacre.
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by yemmit90: 7:53am On Aug 20, 2023
iampeterben:

You don't know what you are talking about. You won't pray that before he 8yrs tenure end, make you and your family Don run comot from Nigeria. Tinubu is preparing El-Rufai to take over from him, if you nor like am hit your head for wall. Na una way see light go choose darkness, ni darkness go kill. Jonathan performed excellently well but una choose Tinubu party. Jonathan would have continued and give power to either Obi or a better PDP candidate by now even Wike. But una yorubas scatter the arrangements. Said baba kill of una.

Please don't ever quote me with your tribalistic jargon again, I don't do or engage in that.

Perhaps some of you were still kids or politically nerves to say Jonathan performed excellently well. The rot started from Jonathan and his unending looting machineries. And to even says Obi or anyone in PDP is better is an absurd statement. Infact, I will rather vote a stone than to vote anyone in PDP or its former members. If you guys are ready for new Nigeria, we should look towards new guys in Moghalu, sowore, etc, not a 62 years old former PDP member who performed averagely as governor. The fact that someone could boldly made a vow on state TV that the day he leaves APGA is the day he will quit politics or die, and still went ahead to jump from same Apga to PDP and now LP should tell any sensible person that such a character should not be trusted with mere promises and power.

I don't hate or condemn anyone majority chose as our leader, but let all do it rationally and vote them out if they perform poorly. All this blame game or emotional politics won't solve anything.
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by Nursepepeye(f): 7:56am On Aug 20, 2023
Taylor90:
Werey

If not for corruption in Nigeria you suppose dey prison

Stupid man
that man na confirm weyrey. Very useless man for that matter
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by fuckJones(f): 8:01am On Aug 20, 2023
Taylor90:
Werey

If not for corruption in Nigeria you suppose dey prison

Stupid man
he didn't use Nigeria money to open bear parlour like obi
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by Tzar(m): 8:01am On Aug 20, 2023
This MFer should just STFU. I hate this loser so much. I have never seen an individual destroy undeserved goodwill so callously.
Buhari almost made me lose faith in Nigeria!
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by yemmit90: 8:03am On Aug 20, 2023
obyno82:

If you think you can vote Asiwaju out after 4 years then you are highly deluded. That man would rather burn Nigeria than lose elections.

He will fail if majority if Nigerians made up their minds to vote him out. I still belive in this government to turn things out, because it is too early to castigate them base on what the local Daura man left behind.
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by maiunguwar: 8:04am On Aug 20, 2023
I am shock that buhari was not shocked
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by amadiwati(m): 8:08am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:

He pushed everything to Tinubu. Is Tinubu showing any sign of fixing them.
Baba all of them are full of shit. Make all of disgust you abeg.lol
Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by ManOfMan: 8:15am On Aug 20, 2023
Onucs:

What type of reasoning is this.
Are you playing grin

Brain-dead reasoning

1 Like

Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by Chiefpriestt: 8:19am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
Nigerians begged Asiwaju ? This woman is more stoopeed than I thought

1 Like

Re: Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger by iampeterben(m): 8:31am On Aug 20, 2023
yemmit90:

Please don't ever quote me with your tribalistic jargon again, I don't do or engage in that.

Perhaps some of you were still kids or politically nerves to say Jonathan performed excellently well. The rot started from Jonathan and his unending looting machineries. And to even says Obi or anyone in PDP is better is an absurd statement. Infact, I will rather vote a stone than to vote anyone in PDP or its former members. If you guys are ready for new Nigeria, we should look towards new guys in Moghalu, sowore, etc, not a 62 years old former PDP member who performed averagely as governor. The fact that someone could boldly made a vow on state TV that the day he leaves APGA is the day he will quit politics or die, and still went ahead to jump from same Apga to PDP and now LP should tell any sensible person that such a character should not be trusted with mere promises and power.

I don't hate or condemn anyone majority chose as our leader, but let all do it rationally and vote them out if they perform poorly. All this blame game or emotional politics won't solve anything.
I will quote you as many times as I like and Oga you nor fit do chinchin. Mumu, you go vote Old man cos he governed Lagos now see where he useless policies don put us. Go International Airport and see the way people dey run comot for naija cos of the old man wey you voted in cos you be Yoruba. Yorubas can't be trusted you people are tribalistic bigots. You swine, go and kill yourself, Agbado will not do anything in his regime and he will put El-Rufai so the suffering can continue. Na a Niger Deltan man ni go liberate Nigeria bet am. Nor be all this una Agbadorians and Jagabians idiots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Valentine Okike Uzo Accused Of Beating His Wife, She Reacts On Facebook. Photos / NANS To Shut Down All Airports Until ASUU Strike Is Over / APC Lagos West Leaders Warn Babajide Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.