Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (34865 Views)

Victor Osuagwu Honoured As Nollywood Comic Actor Of The Year At FENI In Abuja / Comic Actor Mr. Ibu Shows Off Massive Weight Loss In New Photos / Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by onyengbu: 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2011
IykeD:

This is not his first time neither will it be the last in fact, that's what they all do especially those artistes into any form of Yoruba entertainment. I think there is a drug-trafficking competition going on there!

Lie, lie, lie!

Baba Suwe is not yoruba he is igbo.

Why are you people are lying in this country, ehh? why?
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by IykeD(m): 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

Lie, lie, lie!

Hahahaha, no, one way to know that he is not Igbo is that this thread hasn't gotten to page twenty-something yet!
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Dawdy(m): 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2011
Igbo  artists are more into drugs & more experienced than yorubas', as far as drug traficking is concerned, that is why they are not caught.
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by onyengbu: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2011
IykeD:

Hahahaha, no, one way to know that he is not Igbo is that this thread hasn't gotten to page twenty-something yet!

See iyke make i tell you baba suwe is igbo, it is only his  grandfathers girlfriend that is yoruba and even at that she is from ijebu-igbo so wats the difference.

Yoruba people dont do drugs at aalllll. it has never happened before, not in this country. haba! I de vex now ooo.
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by IykeD(m): 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2011
Dawdy:

Igbo  artists are more into drugs & more experienced than yorubas', as far as drug traficking is concerned, that is why they are not caught.

Joke of the century, are you kidding me? Go ask the Fuji, Akpala, Juju, et al musicians. Ever heard of the Odua connection?

onye_ngbu*:

See iyke make i tell you baba suwe is igbo, it is only his  grandfathers girlfriend that is yoruba and even at that she is from ijebu-igbo so wats the difference.

Yoruba people dont do drugs at aalllll. it has never happened before, not in this country. haba! I de vex now ooo.

lolz
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Wallie(m): 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2011
The problem with people like Baba Suwe, thieving politicians and their co-conspirators is that they distort what an honest living looks like!

I wonder how he likes his Akara?
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by myyoruba: 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2011
This is not the best time for babasuwe, barely a year after  the death o f his wife, his acting career is gradually dwindling. Being caught by  NDLEA  officials with hard drugs, is another calamity of his life.May God see him through, because this a total shame and it is an evident that our so-called successful celebrity are into drug.
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by kizito96(m): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2011
The whole thing is a big shame. The so called fuji musicians started it all, now it is the turn of nollywood actors and actresses. What a big shame to the industry
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2011
I feel very sorry for the man, one of my favorites in the Yoruba genre. Having said that, I think someone must have ratted him out. The only people ever caught in Nigeria are those that have been ratted out, or that refused to settle. It's not like it's his first time, or that anybody else's hands are clean. There is hardly anyone in the entertainment industry - or in any other industry for that matter - that made/makes their wealth absolutely legally. If it's not drugs, it would be fraud, pimping, prostitution, gigolo-ing, racketeering, etc. That's why you'd see fools like Sammy Okposo and other charlatans like him buying/building houses in Lekki Phase 1 and having the audacity to attribute it to 'God' and 'hardwork'. The ignorant and gullible masses can believe that, but few of us know better. Quote me on that.

Well. There goes a long and distinguished career. Too bad. But life isn't fair and would never be fair.
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by beeke(m): 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2011
OMG so this is why these so called celeb erect1on big buildings and ejacu1ate cash any how in pub shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2011
Govt should make sure he gets punished and not given a 1million Naira bail. He is a complete disgrace to entertainment in Nigeria. He should also be banned from acting.
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Wallie(m): 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2011
I honestly believe that Nigeria is in need of personal financial planners. It is next to impossible to find multi-generational wealth, and most celebrities and politicians go broke after their 15 mins of fame is up.
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by lucabrasi(m): 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

Lie, lie, lie!

i really don't get the morbid fascination or enjoyment you are deriving from this??
if you are a regular traveller,then you will realise that homeland security in america or ukba in uk or the european immigration officials don't know the difference between you and the average yoruba person. as far as they are concerned we are all high risk,potential drug mules
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by dayokanu(m): 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2011
[size=28pt]Thank God he did not R@pe[/size]
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by PointB: 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

[size=16pt]Liar! It is yuorobaeh![/size]      

even you sef de practice bingontry!  tongue

At all, my respect for Odelowo [/b]the progenitor of modern Yoruba, wont permit such! No way.  So again it's Yoruba and I know my y-o-r-o-b-a very well (or how is it pronouced?). It look like an open season on my 'intelligentsia' friends. Row call - Tinugbe, Aka-ole, Gbenguse. Na wa o.

@Anyway at topic, if it's true, the man should now be called [b]OdeSuwe Retardeen
. Trendy!  grin grin grin grin
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by deadie(m): 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2011
Yoruba people too much. See how them mellow as dem catch their man  grin grin grin, abi una internet no dey work again? If to say this una old baba be Biafran man, this thread for don catch fire. Chei, Yoruba my people, I bow and tremble for una oh!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by r231(m): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2011
.yoruba
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by hbrednic: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2011
1st it was OBOWUMI WUMI,
now its ODESUWE RETARDEEN,abi dey swear for una  
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by ak47mann(m): 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2011
na so Yoruba be dem be holy nwa eje grin grin
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by tEsLim(m): 7:28pm On Oct 13, 2011
@retards its spelt YORUBA.

Btw breaking news tomorrow would be that the scanner made mistake and the white substance was garri
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by rareman(m): 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2011
what is this? I can only endure it if its a rumour,
What is this? Where then are our role models.
Our hopes are waning, dreams dwindled, I can't go here, it not my place to say but life is deeper than we can ever imagine. Its a lost to anything human
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by oluwabamis(m): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2011
why cant we just discuss an issue at its face value and leave tribalism alone. i believe that this forun is made up of mainly intelligent people who are also young (supposedly leaders of tomorrow). its a shame that our celebrities live a make believe lifes (fake). let NDLEA handle the case on its merit, maybe it will serve as deterrent fo his collegues planning similar trip.
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by holydrunk: 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2011
[size=28pt]AAAGH, YOROOBA AGAIN[/size]
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by abiamahart: 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2011
Can't wait  for another paper to corroborate this story. This is the dude with the charcoal face in yoruba movies? If this sticks at the end of the day he may as well be entertaining for free behind bars. Glad we are in october otherwise this story can pass for a sell out april fool joke.
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2011
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Mucokey(m): 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2011
When did ibo people turn gentle? Non is yet to show for this thread. We will reciprocate when the table turn una side.
Na u sabi o cool
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by d1twista(m): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2011
which link we go believe sef, He swallowed drugs on his way to Brazil and another one says on his way to Paris
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by onyengbu: 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2011
lucabrasi:

i really don't get the morbid fascination or enjoyment you are deriving from this??
if you are a regular traveller,then you will realise that homeland security in america or ukba in uk or the european immigration officials[b] don't know the difference between you and the average yoruba [/b]person. as far as they are concerned we are all high risk,potential drug mules
thats why we need to embark on sensitization campaign in europe and america.
We should tell them:
1.  If he pronounces 'hegg' instead of 'egg', he is Yoruba so no drugs.
2.  If he pronounces 'ouse' instead of 'house', he is Yoruba so no drugs.
3.  If he pronounces and writes 'definately' instead of 'definitely', then he is Yoruba so no drugs.
4.  If he has feline marks on the cheeks, he is also Yoruba so no drugs!

These little things will go a long way i tell you.
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Abayomin70(m): 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2011
dis man fukup big time wat was he tinkin he fumble big time
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by sandee575(f): 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2011
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport
« #91 on: Today at 08:00:15 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: lucabrasi on Today at 06:51:34 PM

if you are a regular traveller,then you will realise that homeland security in america or ukba in uk or the european immigration officials don't know the difference between you and the average yoruba person. as far as they are concerned we are all high risk,potential drug mules

thats why we need to embark on sensitization campaign in europe and america.
We should tell them:
1. If he pronounces 'hegg' instead of 'egg', he is Yoruba so no drugs.
2. If he pronounces 'ouse' instead of 'house', he is Yoruba so no drugs.
3. If he pronounces and writes 'definately' instead of 'definitely', then he is Yoruba so no drugs.
4. If he has feline marks on the cheeks, he is also Yoruba so no drugs!

These little things will go a long way i tell you.

So how do we know when he is ibo?
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by onyengbu: 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2011
tEsLim:

@retards its spelt YOURUBAE.

Btw breaking news tomorrow would be that the scanner made mistake and the white substance was garri
Fixed!  grin grin grin
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by dlion: 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2011
Why cant we address the issue @ hand & stop being tribalistic.

To be sincere this kind of mess is more pronounced in certain part of the country. Who knows where?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mama G And Okon Lagos Spotted At Elder Bethel Obuah's Burial Today / Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) / Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.