Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,619 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves (68773 Views)

3 Sweet Things That Have Been Destroying Many Ladies / Apostle Suleman: "Women Are Not Created For Men To Understand" (Video) / What Buried The Dinosaurs In Mass Graves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves by chatinent: 10:36am On Aug 20, 2023
As if money is not a master for most pastors. 😮‍💨
Re: 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves by Totobie: 10:36am On Aug 20, 2023
Hmmm
Re: 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves by Way4orward: 10:36am On Aug 20, 2023
Your head get oil
Re: 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves by YeyeGbami: 10:37am On Aug 20, 2023
knacking like an animal will send you to early grave too
Re: 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves by Galaticos444: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2023
JealousCobra:
Op,
I'm yet to see a pastor or iman in his right frame of that preaches against money no matter his narrative logics.
go to deeper life church u will see pastors like that although I'm not a member
Re: 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves by highchief1: 10:47am On Aug 20, 2023
Interesting15:
Manhood is sacred, and male folks have been adorned with unique glory by God the Eternal Creator. As expected, the evil devil is aware of this, and he is extremely jealous. The devil hates you sorely, and he is already eager to do what he knows how to do best: "steal, kill and destroy" (John 10:10).

In history, and all through the Bible, there are several incidents where the devil successfully ruined glorious men and turned them into ashes. He utilized several mediums, particularly via what our fathers summarised as the "3 Gs". They are:

1. Gold (Love for money)
2. Girls (the Opposite gender)
3. Glory (Pride)

Let's briefly explore each.

1. Gold (Love for money)

At different times in history, many men have entered the pit of self-destruction through their great obsession with money. For instance, in the Bible (Joshua 7), we saw the story of a man called Achan whose love for money prompted him to steal what is forbidden. Unfortunately, the act led to his death (and he even implicated his family members).

Never make money your master. Money is a bad master, and it will make you a slave; prompting you to indulge in dangerous things just to acquire material things - stealing, kidnapping, killing others for money, etc. The Bible says "For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows." (I Timothy 6:10 )

Our Lord Jesus Christ says: "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you." (Matthew 6:33)

As a man, when you walk with God intimately, He will bless you greatly. "The blessing of the Lord makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it." (Proverbs 10:22)

Many men at different points in history have entered their premature graves via the route of members of the opposite gender, usually through illicit sexual encounters. One glaring case study, as far as such a discourse as this is concerned, is that of Samson. Samson's endowments attracted immoral women. Like Samson, immoral women will always come your way too. Unfortunately, Samson went against God's will, and he was destroyed.

God's Will for sex is that all manner of sexual pleasure should be shared only between a married man and his female wife inside the safe confines of their marriage institution.

As a man in this generation, you must learn wisdom and learn to tame your healthy sexual urges (hence they put you into trouble). You should not have anything to do with just any kind of lady. Many people (both males and females) out there are possessed by demons, and are used by the devil to lead others into destruction. Yes, in fact, many beautiful-looking folks out there are actually direct agents of the devil - terrible and evil witches, belong to dark kingdoms, and are possessed with evil spirits.

3. Glory (Pride)

Many great men at various times in history died untimely due to Pride. Manhood is synonymous with strength and power. But you see, strength and power can be deceptive, as it can sponsor pride in you (you begin seeing yourself beyond what you are). Pride comes before a fall (meaning, if you are proud as a man, it's just a matter of time, your pride will get you crashed). Pride leads men into boldly putting their necks under a deadly axe!

Hence, as a man, you should humble yourself under God and be submissive to Him. It is pride to think you own your life and that you can live life without God.

It is wisdom and good humility to submit to the Lordship of Jesus Christ and have an intimate righteous relationship with the Holy Spirit.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2023/08/3-sweet-things-that-keep-sending-many.html?m=1
Abeg keep quite.some ppl no do or chase anyone them stl die trowey.pull down this nonsense life no get manuals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves by Dickson178(m): 10:59am On Aug 20, 2023
bohana:
Alcohol, Marijuana, drugs, yahoo yahoo, ritual. All this things do not go well with our body.
sharap. The church wey you dey attend,you sure say your pastor no dey do one of these things you listed. Just dey play 😀
Re: 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves by Karleb(m): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2023
Women no dey die for this world, na only men
Re: 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves by Dickson178(m): 11:04am On Aug 20, 2023
bohana:

Na the pastor wahala be that ooo. We no dey share the same organs na
including you self. In those things you listed,baba no lie you dey drink alcohol,even though na one shot 😀
Re: 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves by Dickson178(m): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2023
bohana:

Make I no lie ooo. I no dey drink but once once, I dey puff loud. 😆
so leave people to live their lives the way they want 😀
Re: 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves by MrBroke(m): 11:11am On Aug 20, 2023
All this preachers turn rappers must you bring rhyme to everything just so you want to create a meaning. Gold, Girls, Glory . You for kukuma add Gun. God name too start from G why you no add am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves by finegirl233: 11:13am On Aug 20, 2023
I don't think I can overcome the number on your list. To me, poverty is the root of all problems.

I come in peace

1 Like

Re: 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves by toyinid78: 11:13am On Aug 20, 2023
Can anyone do without money, even your church needs a lot of money or abi u are preaching from a mud church?
Re: 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves by pquaver(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2023
Op na werey!!! I have been laughing here. Op you are funny... LGBTQ has made Op to be specific.. Female Wife.. Any wife that is not female... We no recognize am lol.. Op nice message but still laughing at female wife..

1 Like

Re: 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves by bohana: 11:16am On Aug 20, 2023
Dickson178:
so leave people to live their lives the way they want 😀
No, some people are addicted to these things and we all know the harmful effects of been addicted to anything. It's good we support each other by always reminding ourselves of the dangers around us. I haven't called anyone bad. I only helped the OP add things that kill men quickly. My Dad never thought me not to drink or smoke or eat food, he thought me to never get addicted with anything that could be harmful to my life and he's still very much alive at 77.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves by Khastro(m): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2023
JealousCobra:

I'm yet to see a pastor or iman in his right frame of that preaches against money no matter his narrative logics.
Money is different from the "LOVE" of money.
It is the love of money that causes these disasters, not necessarily money itself which is a medium for exchange of services.

Pastor and imam can't do without it, else how will they feed, and support their less privileged and some other great stuff they do.

1 Like

Re: 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves by Khastro(m): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2023
AntiChristian:
But money is the chariot of evangelism!
It is easier for a camel to pass through the needle hole than for a rich man to enter the big house.. Lol Every one of you must be poor then!

The wisest man in the Bible had the most wives and concubines! I don't understand why Samson that killed lion with Holy spirit couldn't overcome one fine girl!

The rich man represents the wealth that exploits. The one that makes people die while some benefit from their deaths.

That is the love of money, and that's the bad one.

Money itself is a medium of exchange of services. Imam and pastor need it to feed, help their less privileged, and those kinds of stuff.

The points OP mentioned refer to things i believe which people give into against their values and priorities. Those things can consume anyone, even women
Re: 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves by SpatialKing(m): 11:33am On Aug 20, 2023
Sugar
Alcohol
Re: 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves by Khastro(m): 11:34am On Aug 20, 2023
Adesina18111:
The first reason should be NIGERIA....if you are born into Nigeria...life has cheated on you first...so you have -1 already...handicap.

Rich people don't go to church like the poor ones...and the so called Pastors people are looking up at are the ones in news recently dying ontop married women.
The unbelievers are happier and richer (not just money) than the so called believers...may God just lead us right... lipsrsealed embarassed

Amen to your last phrase first of all.
Rich people who are "exposed" have private chapels, so you may not always see them.
And it's not even all, many, very many still go. If you don't see them doesn't mean they're absent.

Having said that, the matter of the "dying on top married women", we all know that recent news. Even if it happens every year or quarter, a vast majority of men of God are scandal free per our knowledge. God calls and perfects men. While our religious sector needs reform, we can't generalise like you've done. Many are still doing God's beautiful work.

Lastly, any believer who's unhappy, is like an unhappy employee. Does it mean that because there are Happy unemployed people (as seen physically) the unhappy employee should abandon their job?
Re: 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves by Khastro(m): 11:38am On Aug 20, 2023
bewla:
In equality is part of the problem we have in this country and we think it small which is not

Before you comment in any Muslim topic on the channel you first have to prove you either a Muslim or you believe

But here any goggles can come and say shit

Something have to be done to this
Before you cast me am a Muslim

So chouse you word wisely

You see the way Christ opened his arms on the cross? The way he attended to the "evil" taxman and the prostitute and the dying thief?
Christ and now the Church is for everyone!
I don't see the need to prove one is a Christian.
The unfortunate thing i see here is abuse.
Maximal abuse.
Re: 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves by BoldBrainz(m): 11:39am On Aug 20, 2023
Thank god pastors are part of these "men" that are falling..

Johnson Suleman is knacking kpekus up and down and collecting receipts.

Y'all are standing behind that pulpit for the same money.

And I'll be darned if pride isn't the reason ya'll flaunt material wealth with the resources of your congregations.

So we're fvcking dying together! Ajee!!
Re: 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves by Bdotdot: 11:59am On Aug 20, 2023
I love this message... It's completely Truth.
Re: 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
Passionate888:
I avoided number 2 for more than 2 decades, now na them dey come close to me even though I broke. God help me
You avoid women and you are still broke?

You are cursed!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
Men of God to and dying from the same fall....

Is not until you follow religion, all you need to do is discipline and live healthy.

You don't need Bible or Qur'an.

These are scam, God shouldn't have created women at first place, they say God knows the end from begining, how comes he is not aware that woman will be source of destruction.
Re: 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves by Bisola100: 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
Very true
Re: 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves by Bisola100: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jesus' words
Jesus was a very wise man and gave it to them very raw, that's why they planned to kill him.

Lust of the eyes: Men are moved by what they see - Women
Moses' law said until you touch the woman before you're guilty of fornication or Adultery but Jesus said, just looking at her lustfully, you've sinned. Meaning every action starts from the mind.

Lust of the flesh: Want to satisfy the needs of your body by all means - Money

The pride of life: Pride

1 Like

Re: 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves by EmekaBlue(m): 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
Local pastor

All you wrote na word

Life is hard. Man no get joy
Re: 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves by LOVEGINO(m): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
Interesting15:
Manhood is sacred, and male folks have been adorned with unique glory by God the Eternal Creator. As expected, the evil devil is aware of this, and he is extremely jealous. The devil hates you sorely, and he is already eager to do what he knows how to do best: "steal, kill and destroy" (John 10:10).

In history, and all through the Bible, there are several incidents where the devil successfully ruined glorious men and turned them into ashes. He utilized several mediums, particularly via what our fathers summarised as the "3 Gs". They are:

1. Gold (Love for money)
3. Glory (Pride)

Let's briefly explore each.

1. Gold (Love for money)

At different times in history, many men have entered the pit of self-destruction through their great obsession with money. For instance, in the Bible (Joshua 7), we saw the story of a man called Achan whose love for money prompted him to steal what is forbidden. Unfortunately, the act led to his death (and he even implicated his family members).

Never make money your master. Money is a bad master, and it will make you a slave; prompting you to indulge in dangerous things just to acquire material things - stealing, kidnapping, killing others for money, etc. The Bible says "For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows." (I Timothy 6:10 )

Our Lord Jesus Christ says: "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you." (Matthew 6:33)

As a man, when you walk with God intimately, He will bless you greatly. "The blessing of the Lord makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it." (Proverbs 10:22)

Many men at different points in history have entered their premature graves via the route of members of the opposite gender, usually through illicit sexual encounters. One glaring case study, as far as such a discourse as this is concerned, is that of Samson. Samson's endowments attracted immoral women. Like Samson, immoral women will always come your way too. Unfortunately, Samson went against God's will, and he was destroyed.

God's Will for sex is that all manner of sexual pleasure should be shared only between a married man and his female wife inside the safe confines of their marriage institution.

As a man in this generation, you must learn wisdom and learn to tame your healthy sexual urges (hence they put you into trouble). You should not have anything to do with just any kind of lady. Many people (both males and females) out there are possessed by demons, and are used by the devil to lead others into destruction. Yes, in fact, many beautiful-looking folks out there are actually direct agents of the devil - terrible and evil witches, belong to dark kingdoms, and are possessed with evil spirits.

3. Glory (Pride)

Many great men at various times in history died untimely due to Pride. Manhood is synonymous with strength and power. But you see, strength and power can be deceptive, as it can sponsor pride in you (you begin seeing yourself beyond what you are). Pride comes before a fall (meaning, if you are proud as a man, it's just a matter of time, your pride will get you crashed). Pride leads men into boldly putting their necks under a deadly axe!

Hence, as a man, you should humble yourself under God and be submissive to Him. It is pride to think you own your life and that you can live life without God.

It is wisdom and good humility to submit to the Lordship of Jesus Christ and have an intimate righteous relationship with the Holy Spirit.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2023/08/3-sweet-things-that-keep-sending-many.html?m=1
....and as a living being, we cannot do with em. No let vanity upon vanity syndrome mumu u. Hustle ooooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers / How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student / Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.