Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels (23358 Views)

Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics / Breaking! 5 Cameroonian Soldiers Shot Dead By Biafra Armed Group In Bakassi / The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by Bar1941(m): 10:53am On Aug 20, 2023
Hope they kill all of them

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by MEGAWATCH: 10:54am On Aug 20, 2023
DesChyko:
If this isn't for propaganda or PR, who is Asare Asare, the journalist for Daily Post?

Can anyone provide his LinkedIn account? Twitter Page? or Facebook account that validates the journalist as a 'real person'?

Even on Muck Rack, described as a site for PR pros, where this post surfaced 2 hours ago, before finding its way to Daily Post 15 mins ago, it's a faceless avatar that represents the person.

Actually, all of the News from Asare Asare on Daily Post originated at Muck Rack, a PR site, before being transported to Daily Post. So, when the source is traced, it's an anonymous post on a site that doesn't give two f**ks about what anyone chooses to do there.

OP, Whiteangel1234, who is Asare Asare? Any hints? Are you one and the same? 😁😁

Modified: Chatinent advertises himself as a wordsmith. It appears he is a fine one at that. He didn;t even go the length of verifying the news before he smelt a rat. Well done.

Like the paper you quoted is owned by Asari Dokubo?
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by successmatters(m): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2023
ImoleNaija:

Your wailing would last for 4+4 years.

More wailing power to you. grin

I will be strong after 8 years, it's you am afraid of, if hunger wouldn't have killed you by then? grin

Be strong and follow me around as I wail for 8 years.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by indigenous234(f): 10:56am On Aug 20, 2023
Fake news.... DailyPost is becoming useless by the day. Gradually going the way of The Nation

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by BrickDevo: 10:57am On Aug 20, 2023
omoredia:
All lies
We know them, BNL abi EPL
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by indigenous234(f): 11:02am On Aug 20, 2023
You hate them so much but don't want to see them go..... I bet you if Nigeria let Biafra go, in 30yrs, Nigerians will become refugees in Biafra

Zico5:
Can u imagine that. Kindly roast them all. They are enemies of progress. They mean no well for the well being of the country. These are the set of people that want their kinsman to be the president. Tufiakwa, it can never happen, I'm very sure of that. It can only happen in that just five states with nothing to recon with.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by ImoleNaija: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2023
successmatters:

I will be strong after 8 years, it's you am afraid of, if hunger wouldn't have killed you by then? grin

After the 8 years? Pitiful boy.

Don't bother about me; I am not jobless.

Look after yourself during the 8 years first.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by zibya: 11:04am On Aug 20, 2023
Fucckk those Biafran bastards up
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by beerfraud: 11:05am On Aug 20, 2023
successmatters:
Fake news grin

Seems like no news is selling again to divert people's attention from the horrors of the bulabablu criminal, so they must manufacture lies to keep the government shielded with diversionary tactics.

All eyes on the judiciary jare.
the β€œAttackers” used to be DSS and Fulani now it is Asari that’s holding Ibos to ransom

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by Shobizz(m): 11:07am On Aug 20, 2023
Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!
Oraimo 40,000mAh N17,575

https://ng.oraimo.com/oraimo-powerbox-400-22-5w-pd-qc-3-0-ultra-high-capacity-4wmah-power-bank-1.html

Promo Code 5% Discount : M05FXUSD5A41

Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by beerfraud: 11:08am On Aug 20, 2023
indigenous234:

You hate them so much but don't want to see them go..... I bet you if Nigeria let Biafra go, in 30yrs, Nigerians will become refugees in Biafra

is it not someone like Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa that will be ruling you?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by Ikpunnegi01: 11:08am On Aug 20, 2023
helinues:
The Ajokas
My boy come and eat better rice fried rice with chicken that I made today that is Sunday! The govt is not paying, npower is not paying, your 30k is at risk make hunger no go finish you, make agbado no go block your blookus grin
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by zibya: 11:09am On Aug 20, 2023
indigenous234:

Why don't you want to go back to Biafra today? It's because there's nothing there for you. An ethnic group with tens of millions in the diaspora have no business calling for secession and yet they're the loudest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by Wickedfacts: 11:09am On Aug 20, 2023
Look at Obidients denying the news of the attack by Biafran criminals.
This is the same Peter Obi who has NEVER condemned any of the attacks by IPOB or UGM.

I have always said Peter Obi is sponsored by Biafran separatists to get Biafra through the back door. Datti has seen this and that's why he has been quiet lately after realising his folly in supporting the Ipob candidate.

For these Obidients committing terrorism, treason and cybercrimes thinking they are supporting Obi, you guys will see hell in a few weeks. By the time DIA and DSS starts picking you cowards, you won't be able to cry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by Ikpunnegi01: 11:10am On Aug 20, 2023
successmatters:

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ He can't make it till that time..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by Wickedfacts: 11:10am On Aug 20, 2023
indigenous234:

Why don't you want to leave and go back to your Biafra?
Fashola deported you, you said he wanted you to die in Igboland. Is living in Biafra death sentence?
The North gave you quit notice, you started begging.
Pack your load and leave.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by successmatters(m): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2023
ImoleNaija:

After the 8 years? Pitiful boy.

Don't bother about me; I am not jobless.

Look after yourself during the 8 years first.

Within the next 8 years, I can comfortably feed you and your entire families from just one branch of my hustle, and am not joking. I am just here catching fun on the heads of sufferheads like you in my spare time, people like you who will continue to support drug barons while their lives deteriorate.
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by ImoleNaija: 11:16am On Aug 20, 2023
successmatters:

Within the next 8 years, I can comfortably feed you and your entire families from just one branch of my hustle, and am not joking. I am just here catching fun on the heads of sufferheads like you in my spare time, people like you who will continue to support drug barons while their lives deteriorate.

Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by Wickedfacts: 11:18am On Aug 20, 2023
successmatters:

You are from Enugu where they are using okpa and jollof rice without meat to bribe your mothers on election day.

Even your children are flogged by UGM if they decide to go to school on Monday.

Your past generations are hungry, your future generations are hopeless. All these due to the stupidity of your current generation.

Go and feed your mother first. Wawa clown.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by OPICANTO2223: 11:21am On Aug 20, 2023
All criminals are claiming Biafra. Shameful. We no more have thiefs, all thiefs no Biafra member to shield themselves
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by emonis88: 11:21am On Aug 20, 2023
Fake , propaganda news, first ,how Ipob left the south east to go to south south to go do operation, who give them chance there talkless of logistics, if them say na Nigeria delta militants now I fit believe. Senseless propaganda.
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by nony43(m): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2023
successmatters:
Fake news grin

Seems like no news is selling again to divert people's attention from the horrors of the bulabablu criminal, so they must manufacture lies to keep the government shielded with diversionary tactics.

All eyes on the judiciary jare.

No be only BNL . Even English Premier league.
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by tfelicityk(m): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2023
Always be prepared
This is motto...
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by Chukwudi87(m): 11:43am On Aug 20, 2023
All this bad news can't help Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by Purposeciti: 11:43am On Aug 20, 2023
Hey

enquiries@performance.com.ng
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by ThiefnubuBandit: 11:44am On Aug 20, 2023
helinues:
The Ajokas

Stipend collector. Your type are the ones manufacturing fake news to divert people's attention from the mandate criminal.
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by Psychokinetic: 11:46am On Aug 20, 2023
DesChyko:
If this isn't for propaganda or PR, who is Asare Asare, the journalist for Daily Post?

Can anyone provide his LinkedIn account? Twitter Page? or Facebook account that validates the journalist as a 'real person'?

Even on Muck Rack, described as a site for PR pros, where this post surfaced 2 hours ago, before finding its way to Daily Post 15 mins ago it's a faceless avatar that represents the person.

Actually, all of the News from Asare Asare on Daily Post originated at Muck Rack, a PR site, before being transported to Daily Post. So, when the source is traced, it's an anonymous post on a site that doesn't give two f**ks about what anyone chooses to do there.

OP, Whiteangel1234, who is Asare Asare? Any hints? Are you one and the same? 😁😁

Modified: Chatinent advertises himself as a wordsmith. It appears he is a fine one at that. He didn;t even go the length of verifying the news before he smelt a rat. Well done.
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by Fugazy2023: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2023
Goodlady:
Headache everytime. I feel like traveling out of Nigeria to a better nation. God hear my prayers, amen.

Honestly, I just feel like getting the billions I crave for and marrying you off in another country sad sad
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by Bisola100: 11:59am On Aug 20, 2023
The war they're looking for they have not seen it.

They forget that those people sending them to fight have houses outside Nigeria, their wives and children are not even in the country.

They don't know how terrible the cries of war is, They should ask Russia and Ukraine.

They should also read about the second world war or ask their grandparents about it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat / Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. / #WTO-DG: France, Germany, 104 Other Countries Back Okonjo-Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.