Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels (23395 Views)

Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics / Breaking! 5 Cameroonian Soldiers Shot Dead By Biafra Armed Group In Bakassi / The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by Chucks13: 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
Which ne is pro-Biafra again?
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by KOMOBOBO: 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
Lol, the news from Bnl official FB page says they successfully stopped the both west African forces to retreat with their Chinese warships. Lol.
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by NairaLux(f): 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2023
Nhh

Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by Brek: 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2023
Wickedfacts:
Look at Obidients denying the news of the attack by Biafran criminals.
This is the same Peter Obi who has NEVER condemned any of the attacks by IPOB or UGM.

I have always said Peter Obi is sponsored by Biafran separatists to get Biafra through the back door. Datti has seen this and that's why he has been quiet lately after realising his folly in supporting the Ipob candidate.

For these Obidients committing terrorism, treason and cybercrimes thinking they are supporting Obi, you guys will see hell in a few weeks. By the time DIA and DSS starts picking you cowards, you won't be able to cry.

Mention a source for IPOB killings
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by Brek: 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
KOMOBOBO:
Lol, the news from Bnl official FB page says they successfully stopped the both west African forces to retreat with their Chinese warships. Lol.
Na so
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by Brek: 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2023
KOMOBOBO:
Can you actually provide the source?
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by Wickedfacts: 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2023
Brek:

Mention a source for IPOB killings

See this hypocrite hiding behind one finger.
Go and look at the last thread you opened.
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by Originalsly: 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
Hmmm.... they intended to drop explosives inside a warship. How did the source know this? .... when no one was captured to reveal the plan? How come superior firepower didn't set off the explosives?... nor kill anyone?... nor sank their boats? Mods need to stop pushing these obvious fake news to FP.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by KOMOBOBO: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
Brek:

Can you actually provide the source?
Biafra Nations League verified page on Facebook.
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
Whiteangel1234:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/20/nigerian-cameroonian-forces-blocked-bnl-armed-wing-from-attacking-vessels/?fbclid=IwAR2a1gA45f5_wK1U8OhJuelfe5Ztz7AH8P2aElUFUJ-6ywQrVRMKrt_YvCI

I AM IN IKANG IN BAKASSI LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF CROSSRIVER & I CAN TELL YOU THAT I DIDN'T HEAR THIS.
I ONLY HEARD THAT NIGERIAN ARMY KILLED 2 MILITANTS YESTERDAY IN THEIR HOUSE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by Kaiser20: 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
Goodlady:
Headache every time. I feel like traveling out of Nigeria to a better nation. God hear my prayers, amen.

To God all Nations are good.
Some humans made their nation better, while others made their part horrible.
The earth is the Lord.
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by KOMOBOBO: 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
See.

Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by KOMOBOBO: 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
More

Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by GLouis: 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
Big Fat lie.

Whoever believes this news should go and dash his phone and never one
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by KOMOBOBO: 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
Now that you have different versions of the news, who will you believe?
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by learnedman(m): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2023
Fake news,go and stop the bandits that killed over 30 Nigerian soldiers in Niger State
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by Tareq1105: 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
I don't believe this. It's fake bcoz Biafra agitators don't have access to peninsula, it's outside Biafra Republic.

People should stop this fake news aimed at giving south east bad name.

I also think the south east leaders too should do more about the insecurities in the region which is making some naive people want to believe this kind of stuff.

Nairaland should take it down please.
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by Manna4Gurls: 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
They'll soon be tagged laliga

Anakogheri 🤕
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by mclloyd22: 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
Agbado boys pls stop trying to divert our attention with this kind of fake news. It sound local
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
ImoleNaija:

Your wailing would last for 4+4 years.

More wailing power to your elbow. grin

How is he wailing? And why are you opening teeth like someone whose brain has been sucked? Kpele
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by onuman: 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
Referendum on Biafra instead[/b] [b]of wasting time manufacturing negative propaganda on Biafra.
Arewa has adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system and literally carved its new Arewa Islamic Republic for its 12 northern Sharia states, but clutch tight on one Nigeria 🇳🇬 because of lucre in the south of Nigeria.
SW region has formed a regional militia, Amotekun, started Oduduwa Republic agitation but stopped because Tinubu was appointed president.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by maticar: 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
ImoleNaija:

Your wailing would last for 4+4 years.

More wailing power to your elbow. grin
Your trekking and begging will last for eternity
grin
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by tobstarizhia(m): 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
Goodlady:
Headache everytime. I feel like traveling out of Nigeria to a better nation. God hear my prayers, amen.

I have heard your prayers. My answer: you'll be here for the next ten years until you eventually decide to relocate to Benin republic grin
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by zionstaar75: 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
successmatters:
Fake news grin

Seems like no news is selling again to divert people's attention from the horrors of the bulabablu criminal, so they must manufacture lies to keep the government shielded with diversionary tactics.

All eyes on the judiciary ji guys go cry tire after obi lose for court. Tell me anywhere in the world where a president was removed by court over election matter?yo your availingremains7/1/2 yearsso get seriousaboutit. .
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by tobstarizhia(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
Fake news concocted by zoo keepers in the Zoo republic
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
successmatters:
Fake news grin

Seems like no news is selling again to divert people's attention from the horrors of the bulabablu criminal, so they must manufacture lies to keep the government shielded with diversionary tactics.

All eyes on the judiciary jare.
Lol! Gbam! Their plans have failed woefully.
We got our eyes fully focused on the judiciary like an eagle 🦅.
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
Zico5:
Can u imagine that. Kindly roast them all. They are enemies of progress. They mean no well for the well being of the country. These are the set of people that want their kinsman to be the president. Tufiakwa, it can never happen, I'm very sure of that. It can only happen in that just five states with nothing to recon with.
Lol! Keep wailing like a frustrated banshee.Igbophobia will soon give you hypertension and stroke.
Sick people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by kenbolu: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2023
Asari Dokubo boys on rampage.
Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by Alliswell248: 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
successmatters:
Fake news grin

All eyes on the judiciary jare.

Not expecting less from the enemies of Nigeria.
Everything is fake if it is against them, the Ipob miscreants.

Nothing for you....
Keep wailing.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by franchasofficia: 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
Many Nigerians underrate these Biafra agitators but it seems these guys already have a functional, formidable Naval force plus land force which Nigerian Navy alone couldn't defeat and needed to invite Cameroon to come join force with them to wade them off? Hmmm na wa oh.

Let it not be true too that they are building a technology driven modern airforce, and we will be here pursuing small boys flogging people for sit at home while the bigger masquerades are getting ready shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels by Alliswell248: 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
Sore losers...aka Emergency lovers of Nigeria are calling it fake news because they members were disgraced once again.

U would wail tire about Nigeria.
U can't rule the same country you called the zoo.

Nothing for you in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers / President Buhari Next To Resign After Zuma's Resignation - FFK Mocks Buhari / NIPOST To Open 10,000 Smart Offices Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.