Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

How To Attract God's Blessings Over Your Life. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Attract God's Blessings Over Your Life. (133 Views)

God's Blessings Are Not Material Based Alone / Ten Bible Verses To Attract God's Fruitfulness And Wealth / Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract God's Blessings Over Your Life. by Prismprecious(f): 10:32am On Aug 20, 2023
2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and love, and a sound mind.

We hear words about God being loved. Everyone wants power to move mountains, change our situation and get things to work in our favour.

Little is said about a sound mind, and fortunately, it is the balance to love and power. God doesn't just do anything he likes, he is a God who reasons. He has feelings, emotions and thinks too. You don't believe me? Remember he created you in His image and likeness— Gen 1:26

That said, the progress of many has been hindered not because they don't love God, but because they lack a sound mind. Ask questions like why should I give. What does God require of me as a Christian? How do I put the word of God to work in my current situation?

Many people never reason. And If you take time out to build your mind with God's word and reason in every area of your life, you'll see God's blessings like never before.

God is a man of His Word. He works with principles, and if you want to get answers to your prayers, reason with him with facts and figures from the Word.

Take a look at the faith of the Gentile woman in the bible (Matthew 15: 21-28). Her daughter was possessed with demons and she wanted Jesus to heal her.

At first, Jesus gave no reply. He then said he was sent to the lost sheep of Israel and responded, "It isn't right to take food from the children and throw it to the dogs.". She presented and reasoned her case with Jesus. The rest is history. He answered her.

Likewise, the biggest miracles today often come from reasoning. When you pray, do not use vain repetitions like the heathen does, instead follow a sound mind. Reason with the word of God and watch God move in your favour.

If you're going to take the path of building a sound mind, God is open to reason with you and you can reason him to your side.

Happy Sunday everyone.

P.S

-Love without a sound mind hurts.
-Wielding power with a sound mind breeds control.
-God's blessings without a sound mind cannot be sustained.

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and love, and a sound mind.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Was Written Off To Die! GOD Used His Servant To Restore My Life. / Four Ministries Of The Holy Spirit. Apostle Joshua Selman. / Biblical Cures For All Curses (part 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.