Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,712 members, 7,813,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

I Was Written Off To Die! GOD Used His Servant To Restore My Life. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Written Off To Die! GOD Used His Servant To Restore My Life. (131 Views)

Are Christians Servant To God Or Children Of God? / How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! / The Main Message Of The Bible: The Major Reason The Bible Was Written (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Written Off To Die! GOD Used His Servant To Restore My Life. by Gospelpreacher1: 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
I CAME TO CHOSEN WITH A PROTRUDED STOMACH. THE GOD OF CHOSEN SAVED MY LIFE.

Bro Nathan was filled with tears of joy for the wondrous Miracle the God of Chosen did on him.

According to him, he was written off to die. He had a protruded belly like a pregnant woman due to deliver and his body like that of a skeleton.

His mum took him to everywhere possible.
They visited Hospitals, herbal homes, native doctors, prophets and prophetesses all to no avail.
Infact he was told that there is no solution.
Doctors told him it was impossible for him to live.

According to him, one of the prophets they visited told him;
The person that will deliver you, His Power is from Above.
He is putting on a green like cloth with strings at both sides.

All these while he did not know the LORD'S CHOSEN.

However, in one of the crusades of the LORD'S CHOSEN titled THE GOD OF MIRACLE! A friend invited him and took him to the program.

In the course of Prayer, while the servant of the MOST HIGH GOD was making declarations, the power of GOD took over him, he fell down under the anoiting. After the program he went home.

That night, he had an divine encounter in the dream.
He saw God's servant alongside 3 nurses. They came with all these hospital equipments. He said the servant of God instructed the nurses to start the work.

According to him, they opened up his body. The servant of God was giving the nurses instructions to remove this, fix this, do this, do that. They were evacuating things from his body into a white basin. When the basin gets full, they throw it away and bring it back the basin. When it gets filled again, they throw it away and bring it back.

He was operated by the Medical team of Heaven.
That was how he was given a new life to live.
Since then he has become back to normal.
Physically and Mysterioysly the big belly deflated and disappeared.

He also testified on a miracle job, house and financial favors the GOD of CHOSEN gave to him even when he had no qualification for the job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pTMZ80EkYQ?si=HnWQL8NSBm4E7QyO

1 Share

Re: I Was Written Off To Die! GOD Used His Servant To Restore My Life. by kestolove95(m): 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
The god of scammers

(1) (Reply)

Now Is The Acceptable Time! / Can God Terminate Devil? / Nature's Algorithm Part 2: Fulfillment Of The Old Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.