Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video (49425 Views)

Fan Says 'Tekno Looks Sick' - Singer Fires Back / BBNaija2018: "Miracle Ikechukwu Is Not Married" - Brother Cries Out (Video) / Sadiq Daba Is Seriously Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by Mrniceguy001: 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
Who is he?
We don't know him here sha.
Drugs

Have some respect. You should try and always process your thoughts 💬 before typing on here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by Angelfrost(m): 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
Menclothing:
You get money u buy drugs
You addicted
You no get money u can’t sustain addiction madness start

Invest when you have money
Enjoy life with great things eat well and drink reasonably

Don’t be addicted to anything

For most of them, it's the undue pressure of maintaining the celebrity lifestyle.

Macaulay Culkin of Home Alone fame narrowly escaped this... Whitney Houston and her daughter were not so lucky.

So many other sad stories of addiction and death.

May God help him.

3 Likes

Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by jamesversion: 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
Leggodeals:
If the observation here is right, it's not even the substance(drugs) itself that is the problem. It is what it does-Loss of Control that we are looking at.

There is an "encrypted law of life" that most people are ignorant of. It operates like gravity. It is that beings without bodies(windy-like) can cease a man's will if he loses control of it at any point. Even a slight loss of will poses a danger to him.

Drugs, excesses, etc in and of themselves may not pose any serious danger to a person but it is where they bring you to that is the problem. And they always bring you to this place of LOSS OF CONTROL. This is one of the most dangerous place to be. Because beings without physical bodies are aware of this law and always use it.

God is of course aware and knows all things but he doesn't use it. He prefers to deal with you in your complete senses. He is not an advocate of out-of-mind sensations. He is the One to tell you be sobre, be vigilant, don't give in to excesses because you need to make sure your members are under your control and not under another strange being.

Evil spirits would cease your mind and emotions and even spirit, if you keep slipping and letting yourself into a loss of control state. The more high you get, the more territorial they become over you.

You will wake up one day and want to quit, and you will find out you are no more in charge. You've been kicked out of the power-seat of your soul, which is the will/choice to make your decisions.

Even when you quit drugs, they won't quit except God delivers you. They are in, they are in.

The period when you try to quit can be comical. Because every time you get high, you let in more of them, legions of demons, and you wanting to quit is going to keep some of their friends outside. So they get really crazy. You start having panic attacks, anxiety, withdrawals, depression, etc They are protesting. So you return to your stuffs and things get worse from there.

There is no deliverance anywhere. Mental homes can only do their best--manage you. But there is only one person that has both salvation and deliverance. You think we are all joking when we say Jesus saves?

Who are you and what books are you reading?
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by BigBen23(m): 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
Neddstark:

Can you name at least 10 Nigerian musicians that is not into drugs?

Portable.
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by Obakoolex(m): 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
He came out sometimes ago to confess of drug abuse, since then I know he can't be the same again.
I pray God heals him, the guy is so talented...over a decade in the industry.

"Calling you" my wife favorite....

1 Like

Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by 007kjb: 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
Leggodeals:
If the observation here is right, it's not even the substance(drugs) itself that is the problem. It is what it does-Loss of Control that we are looking at.

There is an "encrypted law of life" that most people are ignorant of. It operates like gravity. It is that beings without bodies(windy-like) can cease a man's will if he loses control of it at any point. Even a slight loss of will poses a danger to him.

Drugs, excesses, etc in and of themselves may not pose any serious danger to a person but it is where they bring you to that is the problem. And they always bring you to this place of LOSS OF CONTROL. This is one of the most dangerous place to be. Because beings without physical bodies are aware of this law and always use it.

God is of course aware and knows all things but he doesn't use it. He prefers to deal with you in your complete senses. He is not an advocate of out-of-mind sensations. He is the One to tell you be sobre, be vigilant, don't give in to excesses because you need to make sure your members are under your control and not under another strange being.

Evil spirits would cease your mind and emotions and even spirit, if you keep slipping and letting yourself into a loss of control state. The more high you get, the more territorial they become over you.

You will wake up one day and want to quit, and you will find out you are no more in charge. You've been kicked out of the power-seat of your soul, which is the will/choice to make your decisions.

Even when you quit drugs, they won't quit except God delivers you. They are in, they are in.

The period when you try to quit can be comical. Because every time you get high, you let in more of them, legions of demons, and you wanting to quit is going to keep some of their friends outside. So they get really crazy. You start having panic attacks, anxiety, withdrawals, depression, etc They are protesting. So you return to your stuffs and things get worse from there.

There is no deliverance anywhere. Mental homes can only do their best--manage you. But there is only one person that has both salvation and deliverance. You think we are all joking when we say Jesus saves?

Kudos bro very apt

2 Likes

Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by Angelfrost(m): 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Never heard of him.

Just type his name on YouTube or Google... Some of his hit songs will pop up.

Guy had some really good vocal skills.
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by SouthySoil: 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
Quick recovery to him
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by BoldBrainz(m): 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

Just type his name on YouTube or Google... Some of his hit songs will pop up.

Guy had some really good vocal skills.

Will do.
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by Mrniceguy001: 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
Leggodeals:

Raw wisdom! This is the number one cardinal rule why I don't drink so much alcohol! I love being in charge of my senses at all times!!!!

4 Likes

Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by 007kjb: 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
I don't know why people leave beer and nkwobi for cocaine, is so painful he is lost forever
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by OdefaGirl(f): 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
Oluchi, gbaba egwunu.... Sekense
gbaba egwunu..... Asa nwa
gbaba egwunu...... Sekense

Girl you be reason, when I saayyy
Na you dey for my head oo

I no dey fit sleep everydaayyy

Girl I no dey concentrate ooo

I loved his songs
Solidstar, please get well darling 🙏🙏🙏

2 Likes

Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by zinaunreal(m): 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
Neddstark:

Can you name at least 10 Nigerian musicians that is not into drugs?

You be very big mumu
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by Mrniceguy001: 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
Lanruze:
Solid Star recently opened up on his addiction to substances on his verified page and requested that he needs prayers proir to his public ordeal.

Unfortunately, he said he is addicted to "Ice", the street name for Metamerphine. One of the most dangerous substances to be addicted to.

If you want to understand the extent of damage this drug does to stars especially, google the rise and fall of Elvis Presley.

He will be fine , and also advisable he relocates to a new location where he wouldn't be judged after full rehab.

Elvis Presley...yea he was using substance but his was particularly caused by the passing of his mother.
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by jamesversion: 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
Leggodeals:

Is procrastination also a loss of will? This your comment is very interesting
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by chrysso83(m): 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2023
That guy is a very good singer with nice songs. Some of my favorites are Ouchi and Silicon. One in a million was a banger too
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by OgwuEgo: 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2023
Flavour should help him, I thought about him yesterday and played his song Oluchi
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by Mrfeel: 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Hope this is not one of those clout to revive his career ? If it’s true then I pray for his quick recovery.
Solidstar himself onced said he had a drug addiction problem, it's like he lost the battle to drugs
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by Mrfeel: 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2023
OgwuEgo:
Flavour should help him, I thought about him yesterday and played his song Oluchi
He has a drug addiction problem , what can flavour do
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by Dottormentor: 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ki ni nwi?
Epistle no dey taya you.
Leggodeals:

Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by Sunnyski: 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
I wish him a quick recovery.

He's a nice guy, I've met him once in Surulere after recording.
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by Bluearrow: 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
Who is he?
Drugs
You come here to post nonsense on critical issues affecting humans like u all the time & u think it is cool?? You need to be very careful. Everything shouldn't be a joke. Don't invite God's wrath by making mockery of other people's predicament. Be very careful!

1 Like

Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by OgwuEgo: 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
So I heard. I thought it was only weed but it's obviously worse.
Mrfeel:

He has a drug addiction problem , what can flavour do
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by FKseun(m): 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
Who is he?
Drugs

https://youtu.be/F3Ab5tcJrO0
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by Love800(m): 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
One in a million. Dis jam by solidstar ft tuface makes me wanna go back to those times and remember my teenage-hood

1 Like

Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by Funflipper: 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
BItt:

Life can happen to anyone at anytime. It's not drug related
Solidstar sang omotena. It's always a nice song

What do you mean it's not drug related? This is the result of smoking crack
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by Parizz: 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
Streett:
One of this Nigga’s hit song “SKIBO” made my 2012 moments with Caro them… From club to crib daaaaamn!!

Such Euphoria
can you fùck?
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by Leggodeals(f): 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
jamesversion:

Is procrastination also a loss of will? This your comment is very interesting
Procrastination is not a loss of will sir. Regards!
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by bonechamberlain(m): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
Taylor90:
Pathetic

My Oluchi, Shaba and one in a million coroner

Na 2face make me know solid star

Wishing him quick recovery

Everybody just dey put something for nose for this country

From president to ward councilor

Everybody nose dey busy
grin😂😁
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by Chetas81(m): 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2023
Drugs and spiritualism will continue to paid the Nigerian citizen the little price of their actions
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by condralbedez: 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2023
okerekingsley90:

You are everywhere on NL!!!!!!
She is so jobless,she can't even hide it.

All the praise she has be signing for APC,still nothing to show for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Celebrities Who Used To Be Porn Stars / Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" / Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.