Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video (49418 Views)

Fan Says 'Tekno Looks Sick' - Singer Fires Back / BBNaija2018: "Miracle Ikechukwu Is Not Married" - Brother Cries Out (Video) / Sadiq Daba Is Seriously Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by laborious(m): 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
Dats not him in the video...if it was him they would have showed his face...
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by Itooweak4una: 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
Guyman01:

You mustn't display rascality and constituting nuisance on every thread for cheap likes, this issue is a matter of saving a life here and you don't need to know him to empathise with his odious situation angry

Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by meetsholey(m): 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
[/color][color=#770077]
Leggodeals:
If the observation here is right, it's not even the substance(drugs) itself that is the problem. It is what it does-Loss of Control that we are looking at.

There is an "encrypted law of life" that most people are ignorant of. It operates like gravity. It is that beings without bodies(windy-like) can cease a man's will if he loses control of it at any point. Even a slight loss of will poses a danger to him.

Drugs, excesses, etc in and of themselves may not pose any serious danger to a person but it is where they bring you to that is the problem. And they always bring you to this place of LOSS OF CONTROL. This is one of the most dangerous place to be. Because beings without physical bodies are aware of this law and always use it.

God is of course aware and knows all things but he doesn't use it. He prefers to deal with you in your complete senses. He is not an advocate of out-of-mind sensations. He is the One to tell you be sobre, be vigilant, don't give in to excesses because you need to make sure your members are under your control and not under another strange being.

Evil spirits would cease your mind and emotions and even spirit, if you keep slipping and letting yourself into a loss of control state. The more high you get, the more territorial they become over you.

You will wake up one day and want to quit, and you will find out you are no more in charge. You've been kicked out of the power-seat of your soul, which is the will/choice to make your decisions.

Even when you quit drugs, they won't quit except God delivers you. They are in, they are in.

The period when you try to quit can be comical. Because every time you get high, you let in more of them, legions of demons, and you wanting to quit is going to keep some of their friends outside. So they get really crazy. You start having panic attacks, anxiety, withdrawals, depression, etc They are protesting. So you return to your stuffs and things get worse from there.

There is no deliverance anywhere. Mental homes can only do their best--manage you. But there is only one person that has both salvation and deliverance. You think we are all joking when we say Jesus saves?
WoW I sent you a mail. seems you are spiritually inclined love to meet you
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by Neddstark: 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
zinaunreal:

You be very big mumu

Colos head
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by ceeceeuwa: 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2023
Taylor90:
Pathetic

My Oluchi, Shaba and one in a million coroner

Na 2face make me know solid star

Wishing him quick recovery

Everybody just dey put something for nose for this country

From president to ward councilor

Everybody nose dey busy
You no well aswear!
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by zinaunreal(m): 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
Neddstark:

Colos head

Get some sense . Brainless maggot
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by Bravepenis: 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
Quick recovery to you my Oluchi crooner so that Oluchi pussycat will continues to be banged by the bravepenis
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by Godmademan(m): 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2023
Nwa Baby ft 2face still a blast

Hope he recovers ASAP. Very underrated talent from South side
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by flokii: 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2023
GeneralPula:

I tell you..

Nah him sing *Skibo*

Dude so good!

We wishing him well & all the best..

Yeah Skibo too.. really nice songs with pure energy.

I don't know why they just go into drugs after hitting fame. They are always homely in the beginning till they start mixing with bad gangs to feel among.

1 Like

Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by fx45(m): 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
Who is he?
We don't know him here sha.
Drugs
All these children sef... Funny how you people come to Nairaland and be insulting people old enough to be your parents.
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
fx45:
All these children sef... Funny how you people come to Nairaland and be insulting people old enough to be your parents.

Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by Deefirm: 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
How will you know him, if not 30k you started receiving recently from APC, do you have access to data before now.

IconicR:
Who is he?
Drugs
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by LegendaryArnold(m): 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAU8Yt2aQLU

SolidStar is seriously sick - Singer's brother cries out as he shares disturbing video of the singer😥😲

I hope and pray he gets well soon.

#wetindeyhappentv

Say No to drugs
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by kacheezy: 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
Omotena , I no fit give you all the time you desire…cos I be waka waka…
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by Neddstark: 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
zinaunreal:

Get some sense . Brainless maggot

Drug addict. Get help
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by fx45(m): 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
Go and eat your agbado in peace
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by Ikpunnegi01: 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
Who is he?
Drugs
To the dustbin, disaster disappear!
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by sageb: 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
Tolemic:
I saw a video of him trekking and talking to himself today. I hope he gets well soon

so sad
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by sageb: 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
Godmademan:
Nwa Baby ft 2face still a blast

Hope he recovers ASAP. Very underrated talent from South side

Solidstar is from Isoko in Delta state
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by Godsonkemz(m): 11:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
If your head cannot carry colos, don't force yourself else madness is not far from you.

4 Likes

Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by concreteaffairs: 12:15am On Aug 21, 2023
gigabyte13:
He use to be my favorite back then
Until l met him in person
He really pissed me off
I kukuma tell am to him face say
Guy you Bleep up

I wish him quick recovery
What a talent he is
Very very talented.

What happened when you met him?
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by Olaxbolax100: 12:16am On Aug 21, 2023
BItt:

Life can happen to anyone at anytime. It's not drug related
Solidstar sang omotena. It's always a nice song

Damn..... I so much love dat song...

1 Like

Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by Dieyet: 12:42am On Aug 21, 2023
Yoo🤞
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by JaySmart4422: 1:24am On Aug 21, 2023
[quote author=Neddstark post=125240500]

Can you name at least 10 Nigerian musicians that is not into drugs?[/quo] 10 too much 5

1 Like

Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by africandollar: 1:49am On Aug 21, 2023
Leggodeals:
If the observation here is right, it's not even the substance(drugs) itself that is the problem. It is what it does-Loss of Control that we are looking at.

There is an "encrypted law of life" that most people are ignorant of. It operates like gravity. It is that beings without bodies(windy-like) can cease a man's will if he loses control of it at any point. Even a slight loss of will poses a danger to him.

Drugs, excesses, etc in and of themselves may not pose any serious danger to a person but it is where they bring you to that is the problem. And they always bring you to this place of LOSS OF CONTROL. This is one of the most dangerous place to be. Because beings without physical bodies are aware of this law and always use it.

God is of course aware and knows all things but he doesn't use it. He prefers to deal with you in your complete senses. He is not an advocate of out-of-mind sensations. He is the One to tell you be sobre, be vigilant, don't give in to excesses because you need to make sure your members are under your control and not under another strange being.

Evil spirits would cease your mind and emotions and even spirit, if you keep slipping and letting yourself into a loss of control state. The more high you get, the more territorial they become over you.

You will wake up one day and want to quit, and you will find out you are no more in charge. You've been kicked out of the power-seat of your soul, which is the will/choice to make your decisions.

Even when you quit drugs, they won't quit except God delivers you. They are in, they are in.

The period when you try to quit can be comical. Because every time you get high, you let in more of them, legions of demons, and you wanting to quit is going to keep some of their friends outside. So they get really crazy. You start having panic attacks, anxiety, withdrawals, depression, etc They are protesting. So you return to your stuffs and things get worse from there.

There is no deliverance anywhere. Mental homes can only do their best--manage you. But there is only one person that has both salvation and deliverance. You think we are all joking when we say Jesus saves?

Wow…just wow! So much sense in what you just said, no wonder the Bible clamours for staying moderate when it comes to substances like alcohol. I’ve always known that doing alcohol is not a sin but the excess thereof but not everyone has the wherewithal to control their intake hence the reason most of these preachers preach total abstinence. When I hear this I always counter with Jesus’s first miracle of water into wine and they respond with how did I know it was alcoholic which always disgusts me because nowhere is wine mentioned in the Bible without reference to it being used to make ‘merry’ . I now wonder if it’s common juice that would make one ‘merry’?

Drugs are on another level, I can do MJ on a occasional level but I dare not go higher than that else ‘they’ take over my soul like you said.

1 Like

Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by gradeA(m): 2:16am On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:
Who is he?
Drugs

And I always looked at you as someone that had sense...
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by Pius4luv2023: 3:09am On Aug 21, 2023
Everything isn't about drugs, he is mentally deranged because he can't maintain the famous anymore , he need an help physically and spiritually, I pray God will heal him Amen.
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by toygod2: 4:24am On Aug 21, 2023
God please heal him.

we dont want to mourn him..... He is a great musician.

From days of 1 in a million , to OMOTENA , to OLUCHI to DURO remix & refix to NWA BABY.

That OMOTENA , DURO & NWA BABY almost always want to make me shed tears anytime i listen to em. cry cry cry

Abeg , God
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by PepeXKermit: 4:46am On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:
who is this one? You want to fight?

Lol. If your income last year was atleast $130k and above, then show me proof in my dm before i even begin to engage in any kind of banter with you🤣😂
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by Knetpro(m): 4:50am On Aug 21, 2023
This is sad.

Wish him a quick recovery.
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by otipoju(m): 4:54am On Aug 21, 2023
Leggodeals:

That is why I hate getting drunk to stupor That loss of control of my senses is too much for me to bear....when a person is not in control of his senses, he is at the mercy of anything and anyone around him...it's way to dangerous
Re: SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video by Skypeak: 4:58am On Aug 21, 2023
Quick recovery bro.

Ur health will be restored back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Wears New Look, Fans React (See Photos) / Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company / After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.