Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Digital Marketing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Digital Marketing (115 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketing by Peacelsaiah25(f): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2023
[i]Digital marketing is one of the best way to making money. How do you feel when you are broke, sad, cry,or you keep procrastinating and as the same time you can't stop doing imagination, no this is not the right time ,it time to stop this cause it would help why don't you join digital marketing l assure you it really life changers. Ok let me tell you a short true life story My uncle rented an apartment we all stayed in that house for about year , later run my uncle started behaving weird the way that me and my sisters can't understand anymore, and he refused to tell us anything and he stopped paying the house rent. I fall like the old world was against me, you guys know how one can feel when you don't have an apartment to stay especially in lagos state, I think heaven and earth but no solution l was deeply hurt I even cried. You know how a girl can feel especially when she is in a difficult situation she can do anything for money just to solve the problem that she is facing. You know some might have started hook up or do other ungodly things. But I will not able to do so cause in every difficult situation I am always thinking about my future first cause I don't want to jorpardize my future cause am a girl of 18 yrs old. Until God sent an angel to me in form of human being a lady, she introduced me to this business called digital marketing and she was ready to show me anything I was so happy. The first day I made my first sale it was like a dream I started making sales numerous sales I was so happy 😊 have made millions of money 💰 and I able to rent an apartment two bedroom toilet and kitchen and am about to start my School. Please guys join me and make this money I don't want anybody to be in my shoes because I know how it feels to be in a difficult situation. Mindsets is the aims to success 🙌. And you should not give up, assuming that I give up how will I be able to make millions, rented an apartment and get ambition . Incase my link is not working, you can chat me up in WhatsApp with this number. 090 9374 1012

(1) (Reply)

Are You Feeling Lost? / In-house Sales Representative / Am Really Confused!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.