Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) (62774 Views)

Moisés Caicedo To Chelsea For £115M British Record Transfer Fee / Moisés Caicedo set to join Liverpool on Friday after late night bid for £110m / Moisés Caicedo Is The New N'Golo Kanté (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
NotProphet:

there are alot of them out there.
these are just the popular 2

despite 2face rascality, he still ended up marrying only Ani that stood with her when he had nothing even when Ani isnt the first baby mama
So in essence 2face was doing Annie a favour after all that he put her through and 2face in your opinion cuts across as a loyal guy with numerous Baby mamas abi? imo Annie did 2face a favor by marrying him save for the love she apparently must have for him. Na wa. 2face does not fit in this case biko

2 Likes

Re: Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) by lesson44: 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2023
Lewisjohnson:
Mosies Caicedo signed for Chelsea Recently.

"I can't date a guy that's still hustling" bla bla bla.

Hope Nigerian girls will learn from this two photos??
What is your point? The boy and the girl were both young in the first picture . You could tell he was already chasing his dreams at that age.
By the way, 99.9 of Nigeria teenage boys dump their high school sweethearts.

3 Likes

Re: Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) by Zane2point4(m): 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
Revolution2022:
No gender should tie each other down.If you spend on your girl's education and she dump you move on.If you buy iPhone for your babe and she use am cheat on you,she no force you.You do it for love.Likewise,if a guy blow come say she want his spec,move on.Stop being a victim of heartbreak when you sef don break other people 's heart knowingly or unknowingly.
Your not a good person!
Re: Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) by pepetua(m): 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
The girl is more beautiful in the first picture than the second picture according to my own view but congrat to them.
Re: Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) by BRATISLAVA: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
kayperry:

shush it jare !! you girlz have to change the narrative just to save face,
why does "BUILDING" infuriate nigeria gurlz so much, to a average naija gurl Building literally means to go nd suffer cos the guy must be poor cheesy
Even Davido aka OBO had a starting point,does it mean he was poor and can't he afford basic needs, "BUILDING" is not only pertinent to Money .. you can build a career, a family/home, an empire e.t.c

I hope one day i will meet a naija lady that can differentiate btwn Poverty elevation scheme and a Relationship.

Only angry, embittered poor men boys write epistles like this to romanticize suffering and poverty.

Who do you think wants to be an unpaid laborer at your sorry building site? As if you have anything to offer any lady who will be in a relationship with you except money. You won't give her peace of mind.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) by kayperry: 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
BoldBrainz:

No one is forcing you to meet any girl's needs. If you know you're uncomfortable dipping your hands in your pockets for a girl you're fvcking, Alaye find the one that will spread her vagina for you free of charge.

Stop making noise online over the ones that feel otherwise. Women too plenty for streets. Since you're too dense to know that necessity demands you keep your woman looking prim and proper, stick to your specifications and let others feel at ease with their own needs.

Las las, every woman issa hoe! Long as she's fvcking, whether na one or two men, she a hoe, fool! Don't crucify the ones who like to be taken care of for easing your libido. Some of us men have very stupid mentalities! Be here justifying selfishness and masculine inadequacies. Funny enough na broke men dey even sabi make this particular noise pass!

You can't even force me, my esteem is intact becos i know my roles buh impressing is not one of it,
As a gurlfriend i don't owe you shit asides love & support, i watch and i know when to come in with my support, but if she thinks she can't brokeshame me into giving cheesy her father beta setup

I don't have a problem with how girl chose to live/survive, i don't repeat olosho infact the more gurlz go into prostitution the more exploration for us, Buh one thing i won't stand and watch is gurlz broking shaming guyz that it is a must you lavish money on women

All that brokeshaming nonsense don't work on Men that know there worth ... only foolish men venture into impressing "women".
i ask for how long ? you think its a good feeling to know deep down inside that without your money that gurl won't stay

foreigners avoid naija women like plague google to know why

1 Like

Re: Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) by pquaver(m): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jazmine10:
Good to know they plenty on the other side of the Atlantic.

Even me sef no be beans or mouth.. I left Nigeria years ago and later brought my wife with me. My wife was my girlfriend and when i left everyone pressured her to forget about me that i will marry oyinbo, so many nonsense where said , fellow women like u were advising to follow men etc,.. She cut her friend, everyone of them, she went to stay with my mother.. Rejected everyone coming for her hand in marriage because she believed in me and i believe her too because i saw d diamond in her.. Infact our traditional wedding and wedding people had to beg me to reduce expensive but i was like no, no be for where dat woman dey oooo... Her type no dey 2.. I am proud i married her ooo..
Men dey but u see i no sure say dos her type of women plenty.. I was luck to go to the market early in the morning .. I am sure now there are no wares in the market.. If u understand what I mean

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) by pquaver(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
kayperry:

shush it jare !! you girlz have to change the narrative just to save face,
why does "BUILDING" infuriate nigeria gurlz so much, to a average naija gurl Building literally means to go nd suffer cos the guy must be poor cheesy
Even Davido aka OBO had a starting point,does it mean he was poor and can't he afford basic needs, "BUILDING" is not only pertinent to Money .. you can build a career, a family/home, an empire e.t.c

I hope one day i will meet a naija lady that can differentiate btwn Poverty elevation scheme and a Relationship.

The worst part is they know the truth but because they can't do it, they want to justify it..

It like one we were talking about a guy abroad hustling to take care of the wife but she was cheating and was caught, her friend were supporting her that is the man not cheating.. Ok if the man is cheating at least his cheating is beneficial to you, how is the woman cheating benefitial to the man? The husband pays house rent, food and everything, is through that cheat he put in her papers to travel abroad.. Now can the woman even point to her her cheating wants to favour d man at all cos be i am a proponent of good for goose is good for gander...
Re: Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) by EconomistXplain: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jazmine10:
Oh really? Interesting to note!

very true......

as a lady only date a guy that loves u, dt way, u will b valued, loved nd cherished..but never u ppl love material stuffs as Bleep..nd will never dare date who loves u, instead u start looking for who does care about u jumping on the mantra... i thought i could change him!!!!!

una no go ever stop emotional pains till, u forget love nd leave it for the guyz....just try nd b only on the love receiving side....not love giving side...dts the only way to peace of mind
Re: Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) by Greystone: 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2023
tolue42:
She actually stood by him..

Honestly.
Likely a proper loving and faithful future wifey.
Re: Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) by Hezmatosky: 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Nigerian girls? Such Inferiority complex

Nigerian girls only go for rich men? Hustling guys don't have gf and wives of their own?
Parents are the reason bro, don't lay blame on them. Every girl want to impress their parents by bringing to the house a rich guy. Back then, make your parents see you with efulefu, village lay abouts, broke fellows from poor families, mehn you're in soup grin

1 Like

Re: Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) by eepeepook: 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2023
I don't see the difference nor what the thread is trying to teach.
Re: Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jazmine10:
The question is, if that was a Nigerian man will he still be with her or upgrade her? No. He'll say he needs the spec for his current and newly acquired status and she is not his spec. He will look down on her and possibly look for the hottest latina or oyibo to speak in his mind riddled with inferiority complex "he don arrive". Y'all should stop romantizing nonsense. Black women/ Nigerian women deserve good love they don't gotta prove anything.

Really?!! Nigerian men , you say?!

What country are the following from:

Fela Durotoye
E-Money
Obi Cuban
Peter Obi
Tony Elumelu
Femi Otedola
Olamide Baddo
Etc...
Re: Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) by Father4all: 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
Obierika:

Would you support your daughter or sister to go for a guy who can't afford to take care of her so that she will end up drinking garri every day?
YES
Re: Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) by onadana: 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Nigerian girls? Such Inferiority complex

Nigerian girls only go for rich men? Hustling guys don't have gf and wives of their own?

Oh boy forget story abeg, don't compare the situations.You can be hustling and yet no prospect.Leave Tori for Mathias.
Re: Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) by kayperry: 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Only angry, embittered poor men boys write epistles like this to romanticize suffering and poverty.

Who do you think wants to be an unpaid laborer at your sorry building site? As if you have anything to offer any lady who will be in a relationship with you except money. You won't give her peace of mind.

You see your mother suffer so much it terrifies you, uhn! your father failed so much you wish ATM machine had a dick right ! cheesy
I don't blame naija gurlz,, if not Poverty why will they see R/ship as poverty elevation.

Lets even be objective for a second, a quick review all those guyz that have tread that path of "Impressing women at all cost" and using money to get female attention, how there story dey end ?
My friends that are lavishing money on gurlz, i don't see any reason to envy them rather they see things women do for me and i see envy in their eyes cheesy
I have more to offer than money, career support, emotional support, sense of humor, appearance, handyness, manly protection .. are things even money can't undermine. Any man that knows is worth won't be a push around for naija gurlz.

2 Likes

Re: Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) by Goodnigga: 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2023
JimmySwaggart:
If oshimen, after moving to Europe could dump his then loyal naija babe and went on to have a child with an Italian banny that he feels suits his current status better. It therefore goes both ways. No one should bash our Nigerian girls this time around.
Did she stick to him?
Re: Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
Angelfrost:

Really?!! Nigerian men , you say?!

What country are the following from:

Fela Durotoye
E-Money
Obi Cuban
Peter Obi
Tony Elumelu
Femi Otedola
Olamide Baddo
Etc...
They are from mars tongue
Re: Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
EconomistXplain:

very true......

as a lady only date a guy that loves u, dt way, u will b valued, loved nd cherished..but never u ppl love material stuffs as Bleep..nd will never dare date who loves u, instead u start looking for who does care about u jumping on the mantra... i thought i could change him!!!!!

una no go ever stop emotional pains till, u forget love nd leave it for the guyz....just try nd b only on the love receiving side....not love giving side...dts the only way to peace of mind
so men are not deserving of love too? You mean women should only receive love from men and not give men love? I hear men only value respect, they don't care for love?
Re: Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
pquaver:

Even me sef no be beans or mouth.. I left Nigeria years ago and later brought my wife with me. My wife was my girlfriend and web i left everyone pressured her to forget about me that i will marry oyinbo, so many nonsense, fellowomen like u were advising to follow men etc,.. She cut her friend, everyone went to stay with my mother.. Rejected everyone coming for her hand in marriage because she believed in me and i believe her too because i saw d diamond in her.. Infact our traditional wedding and wedding people had to beg me to reduce expensive but i was no be for where dat woman dey oooo... Her type no dey 2.. I am proud i married her ooo..
Men dey but u see i no sure say dos her type plenty.. I was look to go to the market early in the money.. I am sure now there are no wares in the market..
Good for you say you find your own. Thank your stars say you put eye for ground marry. Thank GOD for her say you loyal. Oga Wares ndewo!
Re: Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) by pquaver(m): 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jazmine10:
Good for you say you find your own. Thank your stars say you put eye for ground marry. Thank GOD for her say you loyal. Oga Wares ndewo!

You are not doing it for me when u r a good person.. You must not be also.. That is the point..
Re: Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2023
pquaver:

You are not doing it for me when u r a good person.. You must not be also.. That is the point..
I am sure your point is well taken by your fellow country men. smiley
Re: Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) by EconomistXplain: 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jazmine10:
so men are not deserving of love too? You mean women should only receive love from men and not give men love? I hear men only value respect, they don't care for love?

that i quite true...men dont value love..just respect them....

in the world of receiving and giving

.women should only seek love from men and nothing else..with love from.a man u can do everything to him and get away with it through simple pleases...he will buy u the whole world and protect and cherish u...u dont need to b after material stuffs, cuz a man in love will still giv u all those..

see wher the problem now lays...we all have expectations of how our patmer should be look...that is wherr women start having problem...they pay attention to men whom they have created on thier mind..not paying attention to who loves them..life has a way of playing tricks on all of us....

A woman pays attention to Ade cuz of his cars and work title and his wealth, tribe and family....in all sh never checked weda Ade loves her...sh has already fallen for the material things and force herself on making it easier for Ade.. meanwhile sunny is in love with her and can go the extra mile for her...sunny doesnt have a car but has an equally good job..but sonny is from a tribe sh doesn't like...or sunny is fair and sh preferes dark guyz...etc..and many other guyz after her which sh ignores cus Ades class is more than them all...

sh makes herself even get pregnant to mk sure sh grabs Ade..Ade finds her too easy and mayb doesnt even like her tribe, age, job or height..but trust guyz dey dont waste a pussy, he goes on to habe a field day for a while den cut her off...sh runs to her friends dt men are wicked.. meanwhile sh has gone through all Ades exes pic and find her appearance out of place even when all the rest are same....

that is the journey of a lady..they like confusion so much

1 Like

Re: Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) by Harrynight(m): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
Lewisjohnson:
Mosies Caicedo signed for Chelsea Recently.

"I can't date a guy that's still hustling" bla bla bla.

Hope Nigerian girls will learn from this two photos??

Nigerian girls will never see or think beyond Getting iPhone, Hair, foot/body wears, perhaps fastfood and snacks... They expect u to provide them these today or they walkaway if you can't at that moment, they don't think or care of your future... Their lives rove around the present
Re: Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) by Ikpunnegi01: 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jazmine10:
Ezugbo stood by him... He also stood by her. He also is Loyal to her. That word loyalty is alien to most Nigerian men.
Nkea gbasalu gi! Nigerian girls nowadays are something else, fvckers ain't loyal even when you get money.
Re: Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
Nkea gbasalu gi! Nigerian girls nowadays are something else, fvckers ain't loyal even when you get money.
Nigerian girls learnt from the best. Are they beating y'all at your own games?

1 Like

Re: Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
EconomistXplain:

that i quite true...men dont value love..just respect them....

in the world of receiving and giving

.women should only seek love from men and nothing else..with love from.a man u can do everything to him and get away with it through simple pleases...he will buy u the whole world and protect and cherish u...u dont need to b after material stuffs, cuz a man in love will still giv u all those..

see wher the problem now lays...we all have expectations of how our patmer should be look...that is wherr women start having problem...they pay attention to men whom they have created on thier mind..not paying attention to who loves them..life has a way of playing tricks on all of us....

A woman pays attention to Ade cuz of his cars and work title and his wealth, tribe and family....in all sh never checked weda Ade loves her...sh has already fallen for the material things and force herself on making it easier for Ade.. meanwhile sunny is in love with her and can go the extra mile for her...sunny doesnt have a car but has an equally good job..but sonny is from a tribe sh doesn't like...or sunny is fair and sh preferes dark guyz...etc..and many other guyz after her which sh ignores cus Ades class is more than them all...

sh makes herself even get pregnant to mk sure sh grabs Ade..Ade finds her too easy and mayb doesnt even like her tribe, age, job or height..but trust guyz dey dont waste a pussy, he goes on to habe a field day for a while den cut her off...sh runs to her friends dt men are wicked.. meanwhile sh has gone through all Ades exes pic and find her appearance out of place even when all the rest are same....

that is the journey of a lady..they like confusion so much

Are you a Sunny? undecided embarassed wink So in essence all women are dumb enough to run only after material things abi? Or you mistake a grown woman for a starry eyed 18yr old?

1 Like

Re: Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) by Ikpunnegi01: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jazmine10:
Nigerian girls learnt from the best. Are they beating y'all at your own games?
I ain't playing no sh*t game with any Naijiria girl. They ain't worth it fi mi.
Re: Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
I ain't playing no sh*t game with any Naijiria girl. They ain't worth it fi mi.
Aye...if you say so!
Re: Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) by iamtardey: 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2023
tolue42:
She actually stood by him..
like fr fr damn
Re: Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) by pquaver(m): 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jazmine10:
I am sure your point is well taken by your fellow country men. smiley
they must not also..
Re: Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) by Prettyclown: 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2023
Loud it please
Jazmine10:
The question is, if that was a Nigerian man will he still be with her or upgrade her? No. He'll say he needs the spec for his current and newly acquired status and she is not his spec. He will look down on her and possibly look for the hottest latina or oyibo to speak in his mind riddled with inferiority complex "he don arrive". Y'all should stop romantizing nonsense. Black women/ Nigerian women deserve good love they don't gotta prove anything.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don't Have Dinner With Cristiano Ronaldo - Patrice Evra Warns Messi / Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics / Rihanna Spotted Celebrating Juventus Goal Against Atletico At The Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.