Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids (27726 Views)

NDLEA Raids Osun Illicit Drug Party Tagged Unholy Alliance, Arrests Organisers / Charles Uwagbale: NDLEA Arrests Drug Lord, Recovers 12.4million Pills Of Opioids / NDLEA Busts Another Tramadol Cartel, Seizes Over N5billion Opioids In Warehouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by Timmi: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
chisomkachy:
Intercepts $20miilion counterfeit notes in Abuja; arrests wanted teenage bandit in Sokoto, another teenager for drugs in Enugu

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwKgcsjsi61/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

Both young and old
Check the name
Check the local government and state
Check their faces
Na dem dem
Drugs, crime, lies and propaganda are in their DNA
Can anything good come out of the land of the rising wailers?
Na kwestion I asked oooo

13 Likes

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by askolly(m): 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
Pls do more investigation, will know dem, drug dealers people.
Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by omoadeleye(m): 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
They should just lock up everyone living in South East for good in cell and save the strength of doing ultimate search to arrest them.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by condralbedez: 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
This ones are following the foot print of our president Tilumbu,when the head is sick,the whole body will be in a mess too.

Ebola is a bad influence to our youths.
Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
Tinubu boiz
Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by duality(m): 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
After the Ikorodu drug issue and thw burning of the items and how the case died. I don't take anything NDLEA seriously. In fact NDLEA is dead to me.

I didn't even read this story, just only the topic. Because NDLEA is a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by ClintonDGalaxy(m): 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2023
Wow
Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by Omoawoke: 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
I don’t need to read the article before I know our brothers come from rising sun to come and commit crime in southwest.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
Imagine if their brother should become the President!!! Marwa would be removed same week.😂😂😂

11 Likes

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by Omoawoke: 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
condralbedez:
This ones are following the foot print of our president Tilumbu,when the head is sick,the whole body will be in a mess too.

Ebola is a bad influence to our youths.

One by one, you will all be caught.

I guess it’s Tinubu that’s will sleep inside prison for you. Olodo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by ViceGovernor: 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ndlea don dey mad.
Type of drug -- Counterfeit dollar 😂

Dollar na drug ?
Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by omoluka: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
Developers and their powder business angry

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by Zico5(m): 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
Anytime they brag with u on facebook or twitters that igbo can never be poor. This is the source of their livelihood.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by Kusu12: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
Obidots and drug are like siamese twins.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by Blazebond(m): 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
Na so so recover them dey recover,make Dem also dey name the culprits and show also that they are being prosecuted and jailed.
Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by SIONKPO1(m): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
It's a Pity and annoying reading these News but the truth needs to be told and somethings needs to be done.
*Lagos state government should ban Igbo's Venturing into drug business in its state.
*Ndigbo's themselves needs to sit down and work on themselves
*The church in the East has failed but they can redeem themselves,they should consistently preach against getting rich by all means
*The Youth's,kings and parents should hide their face in shame,but they can also do their bit
*Governors from the south east should develop their states so as to discourage their people from migrating to other states.
*Every Nigerian should be Jubilant and report these illegitimate business people

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by wink2015(m): 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
Long throat for money is pushing Nigerians to commit crime.

Our brothers from the eastern region.

You guys have used greed for quick wealth, disobedience against all lawful procedure to spoil our international image.

Ohaneze Ndi Igbo needs to do a lot of public education of Igbo youth about the dangerous effects of quick wealth from drug trafficking.

In India ones the security sense the presence of Nigerians of Igbo origin they shine their eyes.

10 Likes

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by lildush(m): 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2023
At 53, you dealing drugs...this is what happens when people don't plan life well. People waste their youthful age doing nothing that will add value to dia lives. Alot of them end up becoming a liability to the whole world and to themselves. Hence they result to any easy money making act. Drugs armed robbery. Kidnapping. Etc to make ends meet. Unfortunately alot of youths are plying the same route.. you need to wake up

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by ChristianMuslim: 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ibo people and drug business.. Reason Tinubu mention Obi at a campaign ground ' obi obi import and export' I know many of them.. but let me keep my mouth shut.. E no concern me

8 Likes

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by HRMK: 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2023
WHY CANT THESE IGBOS DO ANY LEGIT BIZ?AND THEY WONT STOP BRAGGING ABOUT BEEN IN FULL CHARGE OF NIGERIAN ECONOMY!WHAT A BIG SHAME!!

8 Likes

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by ChristianMuslim: 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ibo people are the reason youths are sleeping on the road and street.. importing drugs like pure water... Even peter obi is not left out. Thank God i didn't vote for him

11 Likes

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by mamaafrik(m): 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
Hezzyluv:
I no boda to read through. grin
But wait ooo na the money wey person dey look for upanda I dey see in hard currency so? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

na fake dollar
Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by Ogsirsolo: 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
Checking names..when you see them bragging about wealth just ask him/her simple question, are you not into drug

9 Likes

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by zibya: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
shocked

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by CodeTemplar: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
God bless Marwa.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by Eriokanmi: 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
I recommend house to house raid in lagos. From ikorodu, to lekki, to alaba. This nonsense must stop. Lagos has really become something else, omg!

8 Likes

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by stevups(m): 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
priceactionx:
Choi...I think ndlea supposed not to be only parading these people, they should also track how these things pass through custom offices and check points from apapa to auto wharf, to mile 2, to through cele highway where those custom officers always stationed their patrol vehicles and stop those trailers at intervals to examine what they are carrying even after escaping clearances. What is now their jobs there?
Checking nonsense?
I believe there are cartels in customs that pass these people through, even at airports.
When those officers that are into shady clearances are arrested, demoted or expelled, and made their faces known to the world, this thing will reduce.
After that, arrest those their plugs and major distributors, then see it reducing further.
Even follow them bumper to bumper to be prosecuted. Not the one that they will be awaiting trial and you see them being rearrested again for same offences few months after.
How did they escape justice?
Do this and see all those audio billionaires that are into drugs reducing to nothing.
See one claiming Automobile spare parts dealer, automobile spare parts dealer my foot.
Rubbish.

Na dem go dey shout tinubu tinubu, but they sleep with drug dealers and give birth to drug dealers as long as money is involved.
Nonsense.
Don't mind those criminals

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by Bodexinvest: 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
No comment.
Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by Charly68: 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2023
God bless the men of NDLEA ,please what is the latest on Kyari's drug case.. we are keenly waiting for its outcome
Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by banku: 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
Yoruba condemn any shady character even if he is their son or daughter.

Tinubu character, for example is condemned by Yoruba even when they defend him as President because the second and third alternatives are worse.

Yet Ndi-Igbo will defend their drug dealers and even justify their characters as bravery. Their obsession with money at any cost including death penalty is sickening.

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by Cosbyrich: 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
NDLEA,NDLEA,NDLEA...
How many times I call una?
You don't want to rest again,ba?
If you begin open all the warehouses where my brethren are doing business,you will not rest because 90% will be what you are looking for...

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Charges Nigerian Businessman, Dozy Mmobuosi Who Tried To Buy Sheffied / The Moment Policemen Went To FUOYE Looking For Students (Video) / Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.