Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids (27733 Views)

NDLEA Raids Osun Illicit Drug Party Tagged Unholy Alliance, Arrests Organisers / Charles Uwagbale: NDLEA Arrests Drug Lord, Recovers 12.4million Pills Of Opioids / NDLEA Busts Another Tramadol Cartel, Seizes Over N5billion Opioids In Warehouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by Alliswell248: 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
You won't see the wailing wailers on this thread.
Drug peddling and hatred for the Yorubas' are in their dna.

Noise Makers who can't engage in intellectual conversation except insult.

Keep insulting.....while the Youruba and Hausa keep building bridges.

9 Likes

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2023
Third time I am hearing counterfeit dollars going to Abuja. Hope na original money dey our vault.. I am sure they won't mind counterfeiting the Naira ..

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by Mosba: 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
Igbos sabi business die, I mean the business.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by KanwuliaExtra: 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
TIEFNUBU'S DRUG EMPIRE! grin

Awon 'AKANDE ATI AGBELE' 4th generation. cheesy
Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by francotunsco: 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
Who gave them the advice? Was it Naira Marley?

....becuase e don tey wey we hear this kain news from EFCC. i am beginning to doubt this agency jare. It seems they have ready-made good news to launder their image, whenever it is being taunted!
Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by zedegit: 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
chisomkachy:
Intercepts $20miilion counterfeit notes in Abuja; arrests wanted teenage bandit in Sokoto, another teenager for drugs in Enugu

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwKgcsjsi61/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

Why has Nigeria turned to Colombia in recent times?

Oh! Pablo!
Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by IPDGP: 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
So na Obi people dey use Lagos cover their drug business.

Abeg leave our Lagos make the place free of hard drugs

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
Hezzyluv:
I no boda to read through. grin
But wait ooo na the money wey person dey look for upanda I dey see in hard currency so? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What do you expect

Naija na upside down country
Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by Pojomojo: 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
Prenonjebose:
Marwa is doing things differently. He is a good administrator. Results were not these massive under the previous administrator. Wonder if NAFDAC is still in existence.
His a great performer and an outstanding administrator
Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by tiger28: 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
LegacyB:
Make Marwa IGP of police then u’ll see results. That man is always a performer.
Nonsense!

The others did same thing.

Just that Marwa PR team is doing an excellent job in amplifying the arrests.
Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by bablon20(m): 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2023
Na dem oooo!
Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by frog12: 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
IBO KWENU ! grin grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by NaijaElba(m): 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
These set of stewpid people will be calling Tinubu drug baron meanwhile that's what they are known for in their region.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by dheilaw1(m): 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
I was not disappointed at the names..na Dem dem
Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by jahsharon: 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2023
badoh:
You see them again. Most of their so called successful businesses are financed through drug trafficking. You see them buying houses and chest beating, meanwhile na drugs dem deh carry. Any country that arrest them for drug trafficking should do the needful on them.

Behead them s done in Saudi Arabia or execute them by firing squad as done in China. Useless flt headed developers
Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by Omodua(m): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2023
MetroLane:
Lagos State

The Centre Of Excellence Development.

Whether indigenes like am or not, The Developers must Develop Lagos.
Which one do you develop? Skull mining??

I prefer drug trafficking to skull mining. Your principal is involved in drug trafficking. Go to Chicago and verify. They will tell you those behind drug trafficking. You could also go to Colombia.
Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by Expanse2020(m): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
Igbo kwenu
Kwe kwenu
Developers kwenu
Devil 😈 man brothers kwe kwenu
IPOB TERRORIST

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by Franzinni: 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
See how silent the chest beaters are on this thread ... O M G.

I was just saying this thing yesterday when one idiot was bragging that the man with the highest number of rolls Royce is an Igbo man with full chest o. See now ... Happy ISESE day day fun awon Omoluabi gbogbo.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by emperor863(m): 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
chisomkachy:
Intercepts $20miilion counterfeit notes in Abuja; arrests wanted teenage bandit in Sokoto, another teenager for drugs in Enugu

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwKgcsjsi61/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

No need to read the epistle. The NDLEA arrested drug barons, drug traffickers and currency counterfeiters and the following is a list of their named.

1 Paulinus Ojukwu
2. Faith Ebele Nwankwo
3. Onyebuchi Nlededin
4. Jude Ndubuisi
5. Sunday Otogbo
6. Ndubuisi Okorie
7. Ebilimal Emmanuel
9. Okechukwu Anthony Smart
9. Remigius Ogechukwu
10. Boniface Odinakachukwu

You know where they all come from. Very soon one foolish person will say they are the richest tribe in Africa.

It shall not be well with Lugard for forcing me to be in the same country with these MFs

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by Dybala11(m): 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
ViceGovernor:
I wasn't sure before now I am 80percent sure.
Naira Marley na snitch 😏
Ahh ahh. 😂😂

Anyway good evening, please I've been unable to access the email account you sent a mail to. Let's discuss on this forum first, just quote me on any dead thread. 🙏🙏
Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by Kennitrust(m): 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
Tinubu's signature
Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by Nolevel666: 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
Revenge of the fallen: developers PROmax!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by samdaisi: 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
If we don't kill these ipob people they will finally destroy this country
Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by azikiweironsi(m): 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2023
Fafesot:
How this people still have the gut to call Tinubu a drug dealer is amazing and also ridiculous.. bunch of hypocrites.
Let them point to any of their billionaires who makes money legitimately.

Twueh!

As in. You see them all over the media space shouting calling the President Drug Baron whereas right in their region, most of their so called billionaires are involved in drugs and illicit trades. They dominated every spere of the universe with drugs and illegal business yet shouting and calling the President a drug Baron simply because you lost an election. What a sore losers and full of hates in their hearts.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by azikiweironsi(m): 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
emperor863:

No need to read the epistle. The NDLEA arrested drug barons, drug traffickers and currency counterfeiters and the following is a list of their named.

1 Paulinus Ojukwu
2. Faith Ebele Nwankwo
3. Onyebuchi Nlededin
4. Jude Ndubuisi
5. Sunday Otogbo
6. Ndubuisi Okorie
7. Ebilimal Emmanuel
9. Okechukwu Anthony Smart
9. Remigius Ogechukwu
10. Boniface Odinakachukwu

You know where they all come from. Very soon one foolish person will say they are the richest tribe in Africa.

It shall not be well with Lugard for forcing me to be in the same country with these MFs

Very disgraceful and yet calling the President a drug Baron. What an impocrite set of people. Always feels entitled and cry more than the other regions. Truly, it shall never be well with Lord Lugard in his grave. They are the one all over shouting All Eyes on Judiciary knowing fully that the have lost and failed woefully. Third position claiming first position. No be juju be that.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by MEGAWATCH: 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
priceactionx:
Choi...I think ndlea supposed not to be only parading these people, they should also track how these things pass through custom offices and check points from apapa to auto wharf, to mile 2, to through cele highway where those custom officers always stationed their patrol vehicles and stop those trailers at intervals to examine what they are carrying even after escaping clearances. What is now their jobs there?
Checking nonsense?
I believe there are cartels in customs that pass these people through, even at airports.
When those officers that are into shady clearances are arrested, demoted or expelled, and made their faces known to the world, this thing will reduce.
After that, arrest those their plugs and major distributors, then see it reducing further.
Even follow them bumper to bumper to be prosecuted. Not the one that they will be awaiting trial and you see them being rearrested again for same offences few months after.
How did they escape justice?
Do this and see all those audio billionaires that are into drugs reducing to nothing.
See one claiming Automobile spare parts dealer, automobile spare parts dealer my foot.
Rubbish.

Na dem go dey shout tinubu tinubu, but they sleep with drug dealers and give birth to drug dealers as long as money is involved.
Nonsense.

Abeg shut up!

Why won't we shout Tinubu Tinubu?

Person wey make more than 50m dollars in drug business and later became a senator, governor and president without going to prison.

Why won't others follow his footsteps?

You people reason like idoits.
Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by omohayek: 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
TIEFNUBU'S DRUG EMPIRE! grin

Awon 'AKANDE ATI AGBELE' 4th generation. cheesy
If what you say is true, why is it that nearly every single big time drug trafficker or meth-lab operator ever caught happens to be Igbo? Is Tinubu an Igbo man in disguise, that he should so heavily favor Igbos over his own brethren?

You people are utterly lacking in shame, having the nerve to smear Tinubu with a crime your own kinsmen are now notorious for the world over.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by Alary: 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
Like a poster earlier stated, 80%of igbo business has a foundation of drug peddling, no capping. They use their business to cover their illicit drug deals. It's their way. I'm not surprised. Every tribe do drug no doubt but igbos , it's what dey concentrates on.
Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by Myself2(m): 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
Bloody criminals and murderers, wasters of lives and destinies, after, they will be flaunting expensive cars and houses on social media, to deceive fools and idiots as they are cheered on and encouraged by lazy, dull brained homo sapiens on social media, including nairaland

Any lazy dull brained homo sapien that quotes me here will be thoroughly put in their place.
Nauseating rubbish

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by johnaruson(m): 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
It takes a presidential seat to abandon such a big drug business.
Tinubu's drug trafficking case in the US. Tinubu built Lagos but didn't see this Opioid well.
Re: NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids by jimcaddy(m): 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
Hahahaha they say 'smoked out". Iffa hear say he never leave Naija. Smoke out ko, smoke in ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine / IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger / Young Fuel Attendant Abscond’s With Manager's N1.5million In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.