Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) (6122 Views)

Simon Ekpa: A Warning To Gov. Wike! (pics) / ELECTION Victory:Man Set To Trek From Ahoada To Portharcourt For Gov Wike (pics) / Obi Of Onitsha Commissions Dualised Sani Abacha Road Constructed By Wike(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by M4A1carbine: 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
You are crying now. Maka why?...Dont freaking bloody care sha.

As regards to your hallucinations?...What have they achieved that the IGBOs didnt attain before them? Even the Presidency , an IGBO man has attained that feat before yoruba...so what are you slapping your flat-chest for? grin

After the 3 Million that died....1 inch of the land still belongs to IGBOs. But you fought a war and lost ILORIN, when HORSES , swords, BOWs and Arrows, were used. That alone is grade A cowardice.. grin

Even Rivers State will tell you their BIAFRA is sure...even the pig Asari sef dey claim BIAFRA...so why are you crying?

Do i look like the EMIR that forced your useless state Governors to run and create public Holiday, because he banished your worthless prophetess and traditional beliefs?

Tell an EMIR to come and BAN anything in the SE...

Anyway keep crying..I love it as you do... grin grin grin grin

PlayerMeji:
That's why Ojukwu blindly declared war on Nigeria and the aftermath was that your father and grandfather were killed in war alongside 3 million others.

Awolowo, Tinubu, mko Abiola, etc have achieved far beyond the whole South East can ever dream of... remember, someone is still searching for his missing manhood...

Go and reclaim Rivers state.

Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by Amin11(m): 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
pi network coin needed for good rate dm me if you have 08033020474 escrow allowed
cursedAbiola:
I think dude really needs help.
he's really sick
Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by Ikpunnegi01: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
[quote author=ZKOSOSO post=125234461] U think 40yrs old whiskey na ya mate....?

U drink Hennessey VSOP....OX brewed in 1982.....in Nigeria 2022
..... aboy...u go must loose weight and age up...by force by fire [/qruote] Exactly my thoughts
Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by maticar: 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
M4A1carbine:
You are crying now. Maka why?...Dont freaking bloody care sha.

As regards to your hallucinations?...What have they achieved that the IGBOs didnt attain before them? Even the Presidency , an IGBO man has attained that feat before yoruba...so what are you slapping your flat-chest for? grin

After the 3 Million that died....1 inch of the land still belongs to IGBOs. But you fought a war and lost ILORIN, when HORSES , swords, BOWs and Arrows, were used. That alone is grade A cowardice.. grin

Even Rivers State will tell you their BIAFRA is sure...even the pig Asari sef dey claim BIAFRA...so why are you crying?

Do i look like the EMIR that forced your useless state Governors to run and create public Holiday, because he banished your worthless prophetess and traditional beliefs?

Tell an EMIR to come and BAN anything in the SE...

Anyway keep crying..I love it as you do... grin grin grin grin

Carbine, you are ruuuuudde grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by maticar: 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
Abagworo:

Weight loss is therapy for healthy old age. He has his reason.
LOL wike is 55yrs

55 yrs, is that the standard for old age now?

Chaii

By the way the man by his side, Fayose is 62

Peter obi is 62

Oya argue with yourself
Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by Britishpea: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
ZKOSOSO:
U think 40yrs old whiskey na ya mate....?

U drink Hennessey VSOP....OX brewed in 1982.....in Nigeria 2022..... aboy...u go must loose weight and age up...by force by fire

Senseless. Have you ever heard the olde the wine proverbs before?

And that’s actually Wike but may have been edited
Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by grandstar(m): 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
accordadoga24:
No!! Fayose

Kenneth Kaunda, the man who impoverished Zambia.

1 Like

Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by Tranquill: 11:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
maticar:

LOL wike is 55yrs

55 yrs, is that the standard for old age now?

Chaii

By the way the man by his side, Fayose is 62

Peter obi is 62

Oya argue with yourself

How old is Ifeanyi Ubah? Have you not seen his recent pictures? You bigoted clowns.
Re: Is This Nyesom Wike ? (pics ) by maticar: 8:43am On Aug 21, 2023
Tranquill:

How old is Ifeanyi Ubah? Have you not seen his recent pictures? You bigoted clowns.
Ifeanyi ubah is as slim as wike?

You retardd

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jerome, The Man Behind Udoji Award, Is Dead / Save Nigeria Group" Victory Rally" Called Off / Falana Threatens To Sue FG Over NNPC Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.