Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,255 members, 7,846,172 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Abuja Residence Storm The Street For All Eyes On The Judiciary Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Residence Storm The Street For All Eyes On The Judiciary Campaign (3659 Views)

Davido Visits The FCT Minister, Wike In His Abuja Residence / Tinubu Receives Akpabio, Oyebanji In His Abuja Residence / Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Residence Storm The Street For All Eyes On The Judiciary Campaign by Proudlyomonna: 10:21am On Aug 22, 2023
aswani:

Proudlyomonna, my bad, please accept my apologies as I was distracted mid typing.

Now I have totally forgotten the point I was trying to make to counter yours, damn.

Once more sir, I apologise.

The only coherent point You should be making with regards to this discuss is that the Nigerian people especially peeps from the low and middle class strata are tired of APC,don't join Apc zombies to tag Tribe,Religion or Sect to the reality We have at hand,APC and their dumb sick shaky druggie President is not what Nigeria need now. APC is a maximum disaster.

Even Tinubu's kinsmen in Osun State agrees that Tinubu is not fit to rule.
Re: Abuja Residence Storm The Street For All Eyes On The Judiciary Campaign by richie240: 10:48am On Aug 22, 2023
Hehehehehehe.....mumu dey call person mumu.
Drug-infested DNA is pointing fingers at others. grin grin

Reserve ur energy for ur blodas on death-role in indonesia, malaysia, india, china, vietnam etc for trafficking white powder.
cool
Proudlyomonna:

Re: Abuja Residence Storm The Street For All Eyes On The Judiciary Campaign by Proudlyomonna: 11:03am On Aug 22, 2023
richie240:
Hehehehehehe.....mumu dey call person mumu.
Drug-infested DNA is pointing fingers at others. grin grin

Reserve ur energy for ur blodas on death-role in indonesia, malaysia, india, china, vietnam etc for trafficking white powder.
cool

Hahahaha the oniyeye wants me to enjoin him in the tribal hate and gbasgbos He is destined to do all the days of His life till You go die enter grave grin I don't do senseless tribal bull crap,when I see a nuisance like Your type I call them out directly.

I am aware that every tribe get eyan and eran oko,You be the eran oko for Your tribe so why should I tag You together with the eyans in Your tribe grin

Na You and your co ipob tribalist you go dey do dat nonsense with,continue to dey do hard drugs You go soon comot clothe run enter market dey shout Igbo aaagghh,Igbo yoooo,Igbo eehhh e no go tey. grin
Re: Abuja Residence Storm The Street For All Eyes On The Judiciary Campaign by richie240: 11:13am On Aug 22, 2023
Sing slowly after me nwokem:
"as e dey sweet us, e dey pain dem....."
cool
Proudlyomonna:

Hahahaha the oniyeye wants me to enjoin him in the tribal hate and gbasgbos He is destined to do all the days of His life till You go die enter grave grin I don't do senseless tribal bull crap,when I see a nuisance like Your type I call them out directly.

I am aware that every tribe get eyan and eran oko,You be the eran oko for Your tribe so why should I tag You together with the eyans in Your tribe grin

Na You and your co ipob tribalist you go dey do dat nonsense with,continue to dey do hard drugs You go soon comot clothe run enter market dey shout Igbo aaagghh,Igbo yoooo,Igbo eehhh e no go tey. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. / #imoreun: APC Sweep Polls, As INEC Declares Uwajumogu Senator Elect / Biafra: Heaven Will Fall If Buhari’s Soldiers Interrupt Our Friday Rally In Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.